Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it is Bobba then he looks a lot "whiter" than his counterpart in the movie, not that I complain about it but it would be odd...

It's not Fett. I still can't find that damn link, but it has been confirmed that this is "a new character" or something like that.

The characters in this video were place holders, skins that are only in these small clips to hide who the real character(s) are.

....<< Really more Boba stuff? As if there isn't enough all ready, once more an opportunity to introduce a new character gone. Just like DC/Marvel, always gotta focus on certain characters hardly ever branching out to do anything new. But I digress, its just theres so much room for many stories/characters and they wanna stick to ones that already have a huge amount of material already.. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

....<< Really more Boba stuff? As if there isn't enough all ready, once more an opportunity to introduce a new character gone. Just like DC/Marvel, always gotta focus on certain characters hardly ever branching out to do anything new. But I digress, its just theres so much room for many stories/characters and they wanna stick to ones that already have a huge amount of material already..

I don't think LA knows how to introduce new characters... otherwise why do we still have the original Trilogy chars as the main priority of the EU after 30 years?

On a serious note: Bubba Feet never had a game, and this looks pretty cool.

I don't think LA knows how to introduce new characters... otherwise why do we still have the original Trilogy chars as the main priority of the EU after 30 years?

Not saying it doesn't look good, but still...though I don't see how its hard to introduce any new character in any company that can do so. All you need is some imagination, creativity, a nice back story, a set of skills, profession if they have any, etc etc...sure its difficult work but it can happen.

Not saying it doesn't look good, but still...though I don't see how its hard to introduce any new character in any company that can do so. All you need is some imagination, creativity, a nice back story, a set of skills, profession if they have any, etc etc...sure its difficult work but it can happen.

Well Mara was an excellent new character, I loved Mara and Zahn's books with her are pretty amazing. Too bad KT killed her... so tis not like its not possible. But to make a new character as likeable as the big three is kind of extremely hard.

Well, Galen Marek/Starkiller was the last new character LL introduced in a videogame, to the best of my knowledge. Excluding all the new characters that BioWare introduced in TOR, that is. But yes, you're right about Boba Fett finally getting his own game, and one that looks to be outstanding on top of it all.

Where is the confirmation that the PC is Boba? I haven't seen anything about it?

Same here, I don't recall the link I posted saying anything about who you would be playing other then the person in the trailer being a place holder.

really far back in this thread some1 said they thought it was a code.

13 + 13 = 26

2 second letter in the alphabet is B

6 sixth letter in the alphabet is F

Boba Fett

thats the nearest i have seen for confirmation, and thats a bit sketchy at best

That was me. :p I doubt it will be about Fett though.

I can understand the whole 1313 possibly alluding to Fett, I mean the odd code aside Fett actually used the code name CT-1313 once (at least Wookie says so), but I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed some big reveal lol. Personally I'm still hoping it's someone other than Fett. There's not enough kick *** non jedi in the canon, new ones are always a nice addition. :)

It isn't Fett people...we were told in a video before E3 that we will get new characters for this new franchise. Did I mention new?

And I doubt L.A. would want to risk another TFU II (though the gameplay was beyond fun! Poor stormtroopers...) and the possibility of the fandalorians raging if their beloved Fett is somehow besmerched. L.A. is taking the safe path and making a completely new story with new...well everything. Hense the first M rated Star Wars game so far and a "new" part of the Empire that we only knew of.

Edited by Eillack

Kir Kanos, Wrenga Jixton, Wedge Antilles, Soontir Fel, and Grand Admiral Thrawn would like a word. :cool:

Not as much as they'd like a new BAMF to join them. After all they're either getting old or dead already :p

I'm hoping it's not Boba Fett, to be honest.

Not to say I wouldn't mind if it was, but I'm starting to wish that Star Wars had another Dash Rendar type character. Maybe the character could be a post-war clone suffering from the psychiatric side effects of Kaminoan education, which is only made worse by the fact his life expectancy is around 40-50 (being generous). Maybe he's a Replica droid? Lot's of potential out there.

As for actual speculation, I have nothing that hasn't already been brought up. Except for cover system and regenerating health. Have those been brought up yet? I'm putting my money on Lucas Arts continuing the current trend of shooters (again, not really a bad thing, but...)

I'm hoping it's not Boba Fett, to be honest.

Not to say I wouldn't mind if it was, but I'm starting to wish that Star Wars had another Dash Rendar type character. Maybe the character could be a post-war clone suffering from the psychiatric side effects of Kaminoan education, which is only made worse by the fact his life expectancy is around 40-50 (being generous). Maybe he's a Replica droid? Lot's of potential out there.

As for actual speculation, I have nothing that hasn't already been brought up. Except for cover system and regenerating health. Have those been brought up yet? I'm putting my money on Lucas Arts continuing the current trend of shooters (again, not really a bad thing, but...)

I'm pretty sure this is just "someone new" in 1313. The main emphasis is "new" in this new story branch for Star Wars. But yeah who knows if it isn't a Replica droid, but I'd bet some creds that it's just a human with some "friends" along the way...well at least we know what most of the "bad guys" look like with thier droid leader.

I'm pretty sure this is just "someone new" in 1313. The main emphasis is "new" in this new story branch for Star Wars. But yeah who knows if it isn't a Replica droid, but I'd bet some creds that it's just a human with some "friends" along the way...well at least we know what most of the "bad guys" look like with thier droid leader.

I also find it likely that the Main Character will join the Rebels at the end (which sucks in my opinion).

I'm not sure if you've guys already seen these videos or what..

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05/star-wars-1313-impressions-e3-2012

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05/ign-live-star-wars-1313-demo-e3-2012

That guys says it takes place in between PT and OT... and the character you play as looks like Boba Fett. But I have kind of doubts.

1313 stands for the level of the ground they are on. 1000 and 313 levels under Coruscant.

I also find it likely that the Main Character will join the Rebels at the end (which sucks in my opinion).

Sadly I can see crap like that happening too...though there is a good chance that he'll just stay neutral. Hell, Boba Fett was on the Empire hit list for awhile before he eventually joined them. Whoever this BH is will probably be some sort of "in betwen."