Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

1313 is this generations DARK FORCES...I bet its all about boba fett

I agree with the first part of your statement. That's the feel I get from watching the trailers.

However, that brings up another point. Since the guy in the trailers is a place holder, and it takes place during the Dark Times between Episodes III and IV, we might just be looking at a young Kyle Katarn as the main character. Think about it. Before he went on to be the BMF Jedi Master, he was a BMF Mercenary even without the Beard. Just my theory.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the first part of your statement. That's the feel I get from watching the trailers.

However, that brings up another point. Since the guy in the trailers is a place holder, and it takes place during the Dark Times between Episodes III and IV, we might just be looking at a young Kyle Katarn as the main character. Think about it. Before he went on to be the BMF Jedi Master, he was a BMF Mercenary even without the Beard. Just my theory.

A game all about Kyle Katarn? I'm in. I was a bit hesitant at first, but if it truly if Kyle I am so going to get it.

without the beard? ah, i get it now. he can't use the force without the beard

He also took jobs as a mercenary before formally joining the Rebellion. Including a stint as a bounty hunter.

But....no beard. I highly doubt it seeing there is no beard.....there must ALWAYS be a beard.

Read Dark Forces. He goes from Sulon to the Imperial Academy to the Alliance. His backstory has been completed.

if the release date ends up being the date guessed by ppl on here 1/3/13, then its a long way away, so i wouldn't be expecting many updaes any time soon

A part of me thinks that it will be next year because they haven't made any recent announcements, however, I believe that it will be released this year because we get at least two Star Wars games every year.

After 1313, we need to finish:

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3. BF3 was in at least its Beta stage if to closer to finalizing before it got the plug pulled, and with The Force Unleashed series, we need an ending and hey, the Dantooine Rebel base was unknown to the Imperial (as far as we know.....) until Ep IV....we just need to finish that series up in a good way.

After 1313, we need to finish:

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3. BF3 was in at least its Beta stage if to closer to finalizing before it got the plug pulled, and with The Force Unleashed series, we need an ending and hey, the Dantooine Rebel base was unknown to the Imperial (as far as we know.....) until Ep IV....we just need to finish that series up in a good way.

battlefront 3 I agree with... but I'd rather them not waste time on The Force unleashed III: Find Juno yet again

battlefront 3 I agree with... but I'd rather them not waste time on The Force unleashed III: Find Juno yet again

Ummm you do know at the end of TFU II you are with Juno? But something is telling me I sense a great bias in the force.

Ummm you do know at the end of TFU II you are with Juno? But something is telling me I sense a great bias in the force.

I was with her all during the first one too and still had to spend an entire game looking for her...

it's not biased.. the second games story was just horrible... the first ones was pretty bad to actually

Edited by Liquidacid

I was with her all during the first one too and still had to spend an entire game looking for her...

When in the first one did you have to go looking for her throughout the whole game? The first one was about getting all the rebellion leaders together, the 2nd one trying to find out who the clone was and looking for Juno I guess, the 3rd could be any number of things.

That being said, they really do need to make a 3rd one because having a game series that just completely drops and have a big ending where there is no closure is kinda a bad thing. So either a game/book would do for a 3rd, like they done with the 1st and 2nd.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

When in the first one did you have to go looking for her throughout the whole game? The first one was about getting all the rebellion leaders together, the 2nd one trying to find out who the clone was and looking for Juno I guess, the 3rd could be any number of things.

That being said, they really do need to make a 3rd one because having a game series that just completely drops and have a big ending where there is no closure is kinda a bad thing. So either a game/book would do for a 3rd, like they done with the 1st and 2nd.

he asserted you couldn't possible have to look for her in the third game because your with her in the second one... so I replied I spent the whole first one with her yet still had to spend the entire second one looking for her... thus logic dictates being with her at the end of the second one does not proclude looking for her in the third..

it was a dig at the *********** horrible story of the second game

Edited by Liquidacid