Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it will be but I don't think we have seen enough to give it a fair assessment yet, just my opinion though.

Cover based shooting? Check.

Some type of run up and melee something? Check.

1313 is another boring console third person GoW clone. There's nothing new or cool about it chances are there will be no innovation in it outside "oooh I have a blaster not a assault rifle."

1313 is another boring console third person GoW clone. There's nothing new or cool about it chances are there will be no innovation in it outside "oooh I have a blaster not a assault rifle."

Fratboys of War isn't nearly as good enough a series to even consider cloning.

You would have hated Star Wars Battlefront 3 then.

In all honestly other games did these things too, GoW made it very popular again.

Bah just gave up on the video, it would only buffer when it was playing. I guess I'll just have to watch all the video updates on youtube.

The video wasn't that much different than what we were given, just more compacted together really. But the concept art. Just amazing. I have high hopes for Star Wars 1313, I just hope I enjoy it as much as the past Star Wars games taht have churned out the past decade or so :p

And honestly I do like The Force Unleashed and hope some aspects of that game (the graphics seem to already surpass TFU I & II) are put within 1313 (more life-like reactions from enemy's like in TFU series with storm troopers holding onto each other before they fall to their doom, dodging blaster fighter, etc). I think TFU got a bad rep because people based it off the games...the games were supposed ot be OP from the start for the sake of fun, if only people read the book or got the audio one would know Starkiller / Galen Marek was weak as hell in a lot of instances, he struggled to defeat people...but nope, everyone assumed he was a EU Luke Skywalker due ot the game haha. Ha - I even gained more respect for Vader because it should have been impossible for him to even be alive after being defeated twice by Galen; Vader had to be one of the strongest willed beings in Star Wars to survive all of that.

Is it worth the watch in your opinion? I don't want to deal with that crap video player if I don't have to.

It's linked to youtube. I get no issues on the 1313 site but you could always just go to youtube and watch it from there I think.

well then every game is a rip off of all the early 90's game with better graphics

the simpsons did it first argument is a stupid one

well then every game is a rip off of all the early 90's game with better graphics

the simpsons did it first argument is a stupid one

And everything is a copy of WoW even though WoW literally copied everything before / during it's lifetime.

And everything is a copy of WoW even though WoW literally copied everything before / during it's lifetime.

:eek: yeah, come to think of it, i been sitting on my hands waiting for tekken tag. but now i see its just a WoW rip off

hmph guess i'll just go out and get some sun, unless i find out the sun is just a WoW rip off too