Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

I'm not sure if you've guys already seen these videos or what..

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05/star-wars-1313-impressions-e3-2012

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05/ign-live-star-wars-1313-demo-e3-2012

That guys says it takes place in between PT and OT... and the character you play as looks like Boba Fett. But I have kind of doubts.

1313 stands for the level of the ground they are on. 1000 and 313 levels under Coruscant.

Yeah those are the same vids in the first post / what we saw on E3 / Starwars.com.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I can see crap like that happening too...though there is a good chance that he'll just stay neutral. Hell, Boba Fett was on the Empire hit list for awhile before he eventually joined them. Whoever this BH is will probably be some sort of "in betwen."

Battlefront series, Bounty Hunter (Jango's allegience was sealed because of Episode 2), SWTOR, and Tie Fighter (series) are the only games where you can play without being on with the Republic. I remember when I first heard about the Force Unleashed I was thrilled to play the villain then I read the novelization, oops. LucasArts likes to "redeem" the crap out of everyone.

(Sure in Kotor you take over the Sith at the end, but you never get to play it).

Edited by Tuscad

Battlefront series, Bounty Hunter (Jango's allegience was sealed because of Episode 2), SWTOR, and Tie Fighter (series) are the only games where you can play without being on with the Republic. I remember when I first heard about the Force Unleashed I was thrilled to play the villain then I read the novelization, oops. LucasArts likes to "redeem" the crap out of everyone.

(Sure in Kotor you take over the Sith at the end, but you never get to play it).

True points.

At least in The Force Unleashed I and II there were expansions for darkside endings. Though I never bought The Ultimate Sith Edition for TFU I and didn't download the Endor bonus missions for TFU II haha. I might but TFU I's darkside version...but not paying $60+ for a game that's a couple years old and wasn't too popular (Sith edition that is). Plus the whole "this never happened" part of it that is stopping me from buying it.

Edited by Eillack

In the gameplay video the player character snaps someones neck.

And quite loudly. I normally don't laugh at that kind of stuff...but I think it's just because this is Star Wars and L.A. games just have those "screams" that make me laugh.

Edited by Eillack

Why do they hype up the abilities of the main character, just to impose a cinematic feel on the game? Could someone realistically jump across a burning ship like that? Seriously?

Fear and adrenaline rushes can actually make someone have "super human" bursts like this. Plus, we can't tell exactly how far the debris is on the ship; plus the wind factors and lurking variables.

I saw some gameplay and it looks really good! I've always preferred 3rd-person over 1st-person shooters and love the seedy underworld elements of Star Wars(Black Suns, Zann Consortium, The Exchance,Hutt Cartels, Swoop Gangs,Pirates and all that) and I heart the story revolves around this! All I can say is that I got my eyes on this game.

I saw some gameplay and it looks really good! I've always preferred 3rd-person over 1st-person shooters and love the seedy underworld elements of Star Wars(Black Suns, Zann Consortium, The Exchance,Hutt Cartels, Swoop Gangs,Pirates and all that) and I heart the story revolves around this! All I can say is that I got my eyes on this game.

This is also why I think I'm more excited in this game than those that have come out the past years. We finally get an entirely "new" atmosphere to work in.

Edited by Eillack

Kind of like Nar Shaddaa in SWTOR. Definitely seedy. lol

Actually Nar Shaddaa dissapointed me in this game haha...well this is "T" rated unlike 1313's M rating :D . Didn't expect some F'd up stuff, but I don't know...doesn't feel like a criminal hub.

Ironically though Coruscant was one of the most corrupt worlds. One would have thought by the time the Empire (talking about 1313 / Rise of the Empire Era) was more established something would have been done to try to end crime on the hub world of the Empire.

Actually Nar Shaddaa dissapointed me in this game haha...well this is "T" rated unlike 1313's M rating :D . Didn't expect some F'd up stuff, but I don't know...doesn't feel like a criminal hub.

Ironically though Coruscant was one of the most corrupt worlds. One would have thought by the time the Empire (talking about 1313 / Rise of the Empire Era) was more established something would have been done to try to end crime on the hub world of the Empire.

Well, more than once Coruscant has been called a hotbed of corruption in the corrupt Galactic Republic. It still struck me as "clean" in most places. Except for Black Sun territory. THAT area was filthy. The Guild and Justicar territories were still pretty well kept, and didn't feel all that seedy. Repubs on Nar Shaddaa get into the Red Light Sector, and that is some really seedy stuff, there. lol

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, it really turned into a cesspool when Pally got into power. lol

I think the reason that the Empire didn't bother to clean it up was because it was busy conquering and suppressing rebellions and uprisings on controlled worlds. Coruscant is a huge place and I believe it would take more troops than the Empire would be willing to give up to secure the underworld.

I think the reason that the Empire didn't bother to clean it up was because it was busy conquering and suppressing rebellions and uprisings on controlled worlds. Coruscant is a huge place and I believe it would take more troops than the Empire would be willing to give up to secure the underworld.

True. I'm still not sure how many people the planet itself could have had...but then add the one large city that actually started to get into the lower atmosphere haha. I laugh still when I see the tips of mountains in certain areas of Coruscant on TOR or TCW.