Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

After 1313, we need to finish:

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3. BF3 was in at least its Beta stage if to closer to finalizing before it got the plug pulled, and with The Force Unleashed series, we need an ending and hey, the Dantooine Rebel base was unknown to the Imperial (as far as we know.....) until Ep IV....we just need to finish that series up in a good way.

I agree about BF 3. But The Force Unleashed 3? Come on. Who the *** cares? A sequel to Jedi Outcast would be more welcome.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about BF 3. But The Force Unleashed 3? Come on. Who the *** cares? A sequel to Jedi Outcast would be more welcome.

Actually people do care for TFU series. There are 3 kinds of people regarding TFU 1 & 2:

A) Those who only played the games and base TFU off of that.

B) Those who've played the games, read the comics, and read book / listened to audio book.

C) Those who just complain because L.A. didn't make a game they wanted.

TFU needs a true ending, overall the series has been fun as hell with playing and reading, but yes, TFU 2 had horrible writing. Hell look at TCW, that series is a PoS yet we are going into another season this fall. It's all matter of opinion; in all honestly you can't just pull a series at its climax. What would one last game do? And besides, we have 1313 and other games in general, not like Star Wars has nothing left.

Edited by Eillack

I am just not interested in Star Wars 1313.

I've read every novel.

I've played every game.

I've seen every movie. (Including the made for TV Ewoks movies and the Holiday Special...)

I've seen all the TV shows.

For the first time ever... I can honestly say... I'll be skipping 1313. I have no desire to play in a "Darker" Star Wars Universe... Nor do I have any desire to not play a Force User in a Star Wars game (Granted I have done so in the past, but have always felt less than rewarded) as that is the soul and heart of Star Wars.

If I wanted to play a generic action shooter I could do far better than one that is just trying to cash in on the Star Wars franchise.

I've read every novel.

I've played every game.

I've seen every movie. (Including the made for TV Ewoks movies and the Holiday Special...)

For the first time ever... I can honestly say... I'll be skipping 1313. I have no desire to play in a "Darker" Star Wars Universe... Nor do I have any desire to not play a Force User in a Star Wars game (Granted I have done so in the past, but have always felt less than rewarded) as that is the soul and heart of Star Wars.

If I wanted to play a generic action shooter I could do far better than one that is just trying to cash in on the Star Wars franchise.

Then why are you.... :confused:

Give the dearth of information, this is a very premature decision. Looking at your reasons, I'd suggest that sometimes, dismissing something on principle alone is probably an assured way to miss out on something good. "I don't want to play it because I'm not a Force user", indeed.

I'm skeptical as well. But that doesn't mean I'm going to assume the worst without really seeing anything. Or even trying it.

Edited by AlyxDinas

I've read every novel.

I've played every game.

Your resume wasn't needed. Just say "I'm not interested." It works just as well. lol

That said, I'm interested to see how they make it unique, who the main character is going to be (the one in the original trailer is a placeholder), and how it ties in to the rest of the Star Wars universe.

Edited by Captain_Zone

I've read every novel.

I've played every game.

what? this is the first horror themed star wars game.

I've got to say I'm cautious about this game. While I love aswell as appreciate the fact that this game will not be revolving around the Jedi, I'm weary of the theme. While I appreciate how they want to make it a more "mature" themed game, I hope its not so extreme as to completely Ignore all the key elements that makes Star Wars what it is. I'd like to see a balance.

I'll be buying this game out of Brand Loyalty despite what side of the spectrum this game is on, but I'm watching very closely to see what direction this is heading into.

I've got to say I'm cautious about this game. While I love aswell as appreciate the fact that this game will not be revolving around the Jedi, I'm weary of the theme. While I appreciate how they want to make it a more "mature" themed game, I hope its not so extreme as to completely Ignore all the key elements that makes Star Wars what it is. I'd like to see a balance.

I'll be buying this game out of Brand Loyalty despite what side of the spectrum this game is on, but I'm watching very closely to see what direction this is heading into.

I honestly think the game is 'M' due to a few things:

A) Graphics

- The graphics in 1313, let alone any new next-gen game are so detailed and high quality that in the preview vids themselves you can see blaster bolt hole and bloode evaporating from a target.

- Things are very detailed now and that has to be put into consideration

B) Gameplay

- So far we've seen some neck breaking, for some that's nothing to even consider....but this is Star Wars, so far we realy haven't seen any "dirt fighting" like this......well maybe the 'Dirty Kick' move here on TOR :p

C) Location / Theme

- 1313 is going to be dark.

- This criminal underworld will most likely have some 18+ things in it I'd imagine.

- Language might be a factor too, not sure on this one though.

I hope the game revolves around Boba Fett and that it's not The Force Unleashed 3.

No Force using is involved. It is unknown of the Bounty Hunter you play as is Boba Fett or not. For shure your in Coruscant's underworld hunting someone. Also LucasArts did say that its not The Force Unleashed 3 (which is still in development or on hold as far as I know).

Edited by Kyriosgundam

No Force using is involved. It is unknown of the Bounty Hunter you play as is Boba Fett or not. For shure your in Coruscant's underworld hunting someone. Also LucasArts did say that its not The Force Unleashed 3 (which is still in development or on hold as far as I know).

If TFU III is actually back from cancellation then maybe that is why LA is hiring more people for a different "project."