Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

I should clarify

1. fine the clothes don't look like your typical star wars clothes but ok

2. no its not

http://www.modelermagic.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rebel-4.jpg

like i said the front of the ship is the only thing that is similar

3 listen again those are not the same blaster noises we have heard in Star Wars.

b. i'm not talking about the way it looks i'm talking about the way it fires. Like a phaser it fires one complete blast ie when it hits its target its still coming out the barrel. In the rest of Star Wars blasters fire more of like a tracer round.

4. dosn't matter if they are going or coming the game is still going to take place inside a giant city planet ie all the levels are going to look the same. I was hoping for some world hopping.

2. .... And we only see the front of the ship. They look practically the same.

3. Again, early development.

B. Again, watch the OT, specifically Episode 4. The blasters fire in almost the same way.

4. Really? So you've played through the game? So you know everything is going to look the same? Well don't hold back on us man, tell us what happens and what it's all about!

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. .... And we only see the front of the ship. They look practically the same.

3. Again, early development.

B. Again, watch the OT, specifically Episode 4. The blasters fire in almost the same way.

4. Really? So you've played through the game? So you know everything is going to look the same? Well don't hold back on us man, tell us what happens and what it's all about!

wow no need to get angry over a game that you havent even played yet. I just said it doesn't look like Star Wars it looks more like a Mass Effect game

3. perhaps and I hope they change the blaster sounds but at least you agree with me now

b

nope

4. it's called 1313. they are going to level 1313. Not hard to figure out where this game is taking place.

wow no need to get angry over a game that you havent even played yet. I just said it doesn't look like Star Wars it looks more like a Mass Effect game

b

nope

4. it's called 1313. they are going to level 1313. Not hard to figure out where this game is taking place.

1. I'm not angry.

B. I... Would have used that video to prove my point. All of the blasts are elongated just like in the game.

4. Yes, but we don't know what the entire level is going to look like, and I doubt the entire game will take place on 1313 alone.

Was I the only one who wasn't "Wow! 'd" about the graphics? This only seems like small step up from TFU II''s cinamatics.

Either way, the first Star Wars M rated game is definately getting my money.....also neck snap made me laugh last night.

it's clearly not that allhtough the other guy did show a SWG ship that looks like it. but again i did say that is the one thing that looks star wars like.

Sound and everything else could just as well be from any sci fi game.

Yes it is, it is listed as appearing in Star Wars:1313. I am talking about the ship the bounty hunter is climbing on while it is falling apart. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_1313#Appearances

Edited by Tuscad

HOLY CRAP!

Looking at live feed.... TOR going F2P up to level 15 ! :eek:

I thought he said just for the month of July (when the Cathar would become a playable species). Was nice to hear that there will be an increase in the level cap and new companions will be available.

After watching the game play footage again the blasters don't sound like blasters and the main characters blaster looks more like a star trek phaser as it doesn't shoot blaster bolts but one long stream. He then grabs a guy and breaks his neck.
The blasters didn't shoot bolts so much as beams. :jawa_sad: That and the sound (as well as the neck breaking) made me think this was just another of the advanced Splinter Cell/Black Ops-type games that have been previewed, just with a Star Wars skin.

Obviously it's just one look at the game and very early on, but hopefully they'll inspire me with later reveals.

Yes it is, it is listed as appearing in Star Wars:1313. I am talking about the ship the bounty hunter is climbing on while it is falling apart. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_1313#Appearances

ummm the ship they are crawling on is the same ship you see falling down. Also Wookipeida can be edited by anyone. Just because its on there doesn't mean its accurate.

The ship from episode 1 is clearly not in that trailer.

I thought he said just for the month of July (when the Cathar would become a playable species). Was nice to hear that there will be an increase in the level cap and new companions will be available..

That old post was based on old information that GT TV simplified in a flawed way.

like i said ok you have a ship that is seen for maybe 5 mins in the opening of the game. everything else however....

Yet, you still want to judge on 30 seconds of footage. The images promoting the game are very "Star Wars" and you can bet that the actual game itself will feature many other things that make it Star Wars. Aliens, ships, music and I would be stunned if a Jedi is not tossed in there somewhere.

You continue to convince yourself over that 30 seconds of footage though.

Yet, you still want to judge on 30 seconds of footage. The images promoting the game are very "Star Wars" and you can bet that the actual game itself will feature many other things that make it Star Wars. Aliens, ships, music and I would be stunned if a Jedi is not tossed in there somewhere.

You continue to convince yourself over that 30 seconds of footage though.

1313 will have no jedi.

ummm the ship they are crawling on is the same ship you see falling down. Also Wookipeida can be edited by anyone. Just because its on there doesn't mean its accurate.

The ship from episode 1 is clearly not in that trailer.

Ah, didn't know it was the same one. Well then what ship do you think it is? It looks like a complete match to me, minus the burning debris.

Pretty sure we were told last week that this will be a game with non force users only.

I have not heard this. Though considering the time period, it would not be totally surprising to not see one.

I have not heard this. Though considering the time period, it would not be totally surprising to not see one.

After Order 66? In Coruscant? The more I think about it, on CT-1313, any force user would get attacked by an army of Bounty Hunters.

Edited by Eillack