100M Credits

Sharukoz

only that his guild is probably dead, or that he planned on people believing that he got the creds from the GB.

probably dead... probably. I never wrote he got it from the guild bank. It might not even have been his guild, any large group of people in on this could be the culprits.

As it just seems like advertising for a specific server, I really doubt the credibility.

Edited by monkgryphon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably dead... probably. I never wrote he got it from the guild bank. It might not even have been his guild, a large group of people in on this could be the culprits.

seems like a drag form something like a post on a forum, but whatever.

I've seen people with 20M+ creds out there, doesn't seem like a huge leap that there are some people out there with 100M...

Edit: though i would like to know how u did it. Several alts farming dailys since week one? owning the GTN on a high populated server?

Edited by ZaRree

seems like a drag form something like a post on a forum, but whatever.

I've seen people with 20M+ creds out there, doesn't seem like a huge leap that there are some people out there with 100M...

Edit: though i would like to know how u did it. Several alts farming dailys since week one? owning the GTN on a high populated server?

I could even come up with the idea of all these quitters in his guild just gave him whatever credits they had. Sold all their junk and easy trade all credits.

Not hating, just stating the obvious.

What if this guy actually did do what he said and posted he did.. and did it legit?

As apposed to some guy who claims he didn't and giving any random excuses possible to say otherwise?

Seriously why all the hating?

Because that is what this community is like: bitter, rude, hateful, impatient, self-entitled. I suspect this is why the devs have stopped visiting their own forums.

So easy to make statements. Next you can get a screenshot of your guild not being online, which would be convenient enough to take after you ask them all to log for a minute.

number of guildies online at the time of his SS says... 1....

Because that is what this community is like: bitter, rude, hateful, impatient, self-entitled. I suspect this is why the devs have stopped visiting their own forums.

You forgot "ignorant" since a huge amount of posters don't understand the complexities of making a game.

I've got 43.6 million right now and I'd have a lot more if I cared about making it. I can believe 100m for someone that actually plays the GTN.

Really hard to play a gtn when other than primetime there are always less than 50 people in faction online on the entire server.

Edit: On my server GTN doesn't mean Galactic Trade Network, it mean Ghost Trade Network. But my level 10 BH alt on Canderous Ordo is sitting on ~200k even though it's never left imperial fleet.

Edited by Lxkane

If my server wasn't totally dead, I'd request you to make a guide that could perhaps be stickied on playing the market. While I realize the GTN will be different on different servers... hell, even the opposing faction on the same server... it would still be interesting to see the steps you take to accrue such a vast wealth without doing what everyone else says to do...

"Just run your dailies, sell the armorings"... or whatever.

Good job :D.

I was one of three to run the economy on my first SWG server, which took a LOT of work. Also one of the first to hit a billion credits doing it (Pre CU). After playing other MMOs for so long, I got out of the habit of market cornering, crafting, farming, etc..

People would give the same hate towards people who were gold-capped in WoW. It's really not that difficult, just takes a little bit of persistence and business sense to play the auction house. And most importantly. never spending your money unless it's an investment to get more.

I too absolutely despised doing daily quests or having to farm just to buy enchants or gems. So I did a little research and never need to do that kind of gruntwork ever again.

However, congratulations OP, a well-earned feat.

Edited by Jenzali

People would give the same hate towards people who were gold-capped in WoW. It's really not that difficult, just takes a little bit of persistence and business sense to play the auction house. And most importantly. never spending your money unless it's an investment to get more.

I too absolutely despised doing daily quests or having to farm just to buy enchants or gems. So I did a little research and never need to do that kind of gruntwork ever again.

However, congratulations OP, a well-earned feat.

this. people are always jealous when they are shown to be less awesome than they thought they were.

As someone who hit the gold cap 1 month after Cata launched (1 mil), congratulations.

However, there have been 2 similar, major credit exploits in SWTOR already, the first of which allowed for a person to dupe 1m credits roughly every 90 seconds. There was a post on Reddit in January where a exploiter bragged about hitting the cap in Tor in less than a week (4 billion credits).

This was exploited by many people and if they were to be believed, the serious offenders were sent warnings and were allowed to keep the creds.

My point is, not that the OP cheated, but rather, the fact that there are billions of illegitamate creds floating around servers that to me diminish the hard work of others who got it through hard work. Whats the point of trying if everyone is skeptical anyways? (not to mention the economies are already #%$^T).

Don't see a need to post. I have a friend that sits at 76mil but doesn't brag about it. It isn't hard, just play the GTN alot on a High Pop server and rarely spend on anything, it can be done.

Not a big deal. Nothing to see here.

Don't see a need to post. I have a friend that sits at 76mil but doesn't brag about it. It isn't hard, just play the GTN alot on a High Pop server and rarely spend on anything, it can be done.

Not a big deal. Nothing to see here.

Warrior of the Shadow is a low pop server.

I haven't seen anyone else reach 100m doing it the "legit" way so I thought I would .. Its a nice big number that 98% of people will never see.

Thought I would just make a post on it ... Took several months of work.

Edited by Sharukoz