Winner of a Life-Size Figure of Darth Malgus Selected

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bioware , please release a sets of figures that depicts each class's companions..

a life sized mako

a life sized vette

a life sized jaesa

a life sized M14X

a life sezed T7

a life sized Kira Carsen

a life sized Bowdarr

a life sized ashara

etc

Oh god, yes! :rod_grin_g:

I said before that I'd rather have a life sized inflatable statue of Zash, but I take that back

Because her real appearance makes year old zombies look hot!

I like Satele's picture on the load screen, but in game . . . no . . . no . . .

The Togruta member of the Jedi Council, sure :)

Edited by Evgen

bioware , please release a sets of figures that depicts each class's companions..

a life sized mako

a life sized vette

a life sized jaesa

a life sized M14X

a life sezed T7

a life sized Kira Carsen

a life sized Bowdarr

a life sized ashara

etc

A life sized M14X? Who the heck would have room for that awesomeness?!

grats to whoever got it I guess?

Kinda helps to eliminate half the subscribers and limit the competition to a single country though...

Blame the lawyers. It's virtually impossible to do an international sweepstakes or prize drawing without spending a fortune because you basically have to hire lawyers in every country to research what is and isn't legal, then have more lawyers try to draft a set of rules that fit all of those laws. So you either spend way more on legal fees than you do on prizes and take a ton of extra time to set things up, or you just say to heck with it and limit participation to one or two countries. Nobody wants to spend more on lawyers than they do on the actual prizes they are giving away, so guess which option everyone takes? :rolleyes:

International law is always brought up, it would be no real difference to working the laws between the different states

Plus many of the countries excluded run world wide competitions

Bioware caters to three distinct zones ( going by server locations)

NA

EU

Ocenia

Id say it would only be fair to have region specific competitions, Bioware have always talked about Quality of Service.

Its time to show those outside the US that they are just as valuable, a little effort would go a long way

i thought i read somewhere that they were only doing this in the US because of shipping. Whoever was holding the statue had reasons to not want to ship it overseas.

Anyway, have they even made contact with the winners yet? Could it still be you?

i thought i read somewhere that they were only doing this in the US because of shipping. Whoever was holding the statue had reasons to not want to ship it overseas.

Anyway, have they even made contact with the winners yet? Could it still be you?

No they have not email the winners yet or if they had we will have it by now if you know what i mean.

Wish i could have entered the competition, statue would have looked so cool in my bedroom. Too bad it was only open to residents of america.

Maybe if they do another competition they'll make it international, theres still lots of characters in the game, and i bet a few people would like a satele shan statue

Congrats, Mark! :D

Don't let the big guy watch you sleep.

I never considered that. That would just be creepy as hell. And what about the first few days you have it when you get up to the go to the bathroom and forget he's there. You just see this dark shadow eating your soul with his eyes as you stare back frozen in your pjs.

BioWare...

Where is the Republic statue? Where is our Republic swag? Why does everything have to be about the Empire with you guys in every promotion.

I bought the collector's edition... I got a Darth Malgus statue... I don't like Darth Malgus... I don't like the Empire... I'd like something from the Republic for once.

So with exactly one week left in my subscription, I can't figure out why I chose this post to reply on. Many people have already summed this up, but let me but into ONE POST, I really don't want to make it too difficult for Bioware/EA;

1. As with 99% percent of American contests, you exclude the rest of the world.
  2. You probably could fit all the names into a hat since you alienated a majority of your subscribers. Primetime population on Carrick Station on a Saturday...22.
  3. Why do you guys favor the Empire so much? Thanks for nerfing my sage to the point of being almost useless.
  4. Hey! Congratulations to the winner of my million dollar giveaway! Oh yea, I'm not going to announce a name because I kept it for MYSELF!
  5. Next time when I suggest you do a hostile takeover of Blizzard's Dev department...maybe you'll listen to me. :)

Tbh honest i was under the imperession that the star wars universe was for all of mankind, and not just for america and canada. As i + others from EU states would love to be able to enter the competition:mad:

Whats that you say the cost of shipment!! well you did just make 400 quid from me there, about $750 in usa money since launch.