Winner of a Life-Size Figure of Darth Malgus Selected

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't enter when I saw the disclaimer about having to pay all taxes on the item and possible other fees, even tax would be over $500 for me and I have many other things that I need $500 for. Would have been nice to sell it though, something tells me it would be a hard sell even at half off retail or less.

uh cool i guess. i have the CE edition malgus, and i honestly hid it in a box after a few days. anyone ever seen the 40 year old virgin? that's what a girl thinks when she sees a star wars figurine on your desk. imagine what that girl is going to think when you have a statue, a star wars statue, in your room.

nerdherders.

I almost entered the contest, that is until I read the fine print and found out that if I won, I'd have to pay the shipping costs for that freakin monster. "You won a statue! Congrats! Now please pay several hundred dollars to have it delivered".

The size of the statue pales in comparison to the colossal ability to whine that is almost unanimously present on these boards. Honestly, I'm not sure if its the anonymity, or just an inability to adapt to life in general, but I actually tend to feel embarrassed for people when I read these boards. Especially the guys....over a video game.....

I don't know who would want that in their house and I have all sorts of geek **** in mine.

Plus in about 6 months when this game no longer exsists, do you really want your geeky friends to come over and say "whats with the bad Freddy Kruegar statue". If it were a Obi, yoda, Han, chewy any of the main stay characters It would be worth a lot more, would be hard pressed to sell this. I kind of feel bad for all you folks who bought the CE edition, glad I didn't pull that trigger.

Edited by bryanboomer

I don't know who would want that in their house and I have all sorts of geek **** in mine.

Plus in about 6 months when this game no longer exsists.r.

Seriously....your facts are all messed up

• 1 month later...

Im sort of glad I didn't... But this inspired me to spend only a hundred on a life like mannequin " posed as if she's leaning against a wall with her arms crossed" and with many layers of paint, some plaster and works of my own I'll have my pure blood assassin standing next to my bar ( yes I have a functional bar in my basement, the whole level is basically a pub and game area)

so YAY! I was inspired by something epic, to make something better !

I also really want to make a storm trooper bar tender with a handlebar mustache on his helmet and the arm cuffs and put him behind the bar counter