Leveling a snuggler for the legacy 5% crit buff

Heezdedjim

I could give a rat's *** about this lousy class, but my DPS shadow says "DO WANT," so . . . sure, I'll drag a gunslinger through chapter 2 for that. When I decide to tank spec at some point, then I'll probably begin by riding the spacebar express on a commando just to pick up the 5% HP as well. In the grand scheme of things, grinding out required alts is probably the least worst part of "getting to endgame."

Legacy system FTW.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could give a rat's *** about this lousy class, but my DPS shadow says "DO WANT," so . . . sure, I'll drag a gunslinger through chapter 2 for that. When I decide to tank spec at some point, then I'll probably begin by riding the spacebar express on a commando just to pick up the 5% HP as well. In the grand scheme of things, grinding out required alts is probably the least worst part of "getting to endgame."

Legacy system FTW.

Hey man, good for you. But the class isn't that bad, especially gunslinger/imperial agent (ORBITAL STRIKE?!)

Um....for the end game....I'd assume your allies in a raid would be giving you the respective buffs... :rak_02:

Hey man, good for you. But the class isn't that bad, especially gunslinger/imperial agent (ORBITAL STRIKE?!)

Um....for the end game....I'd assume your allies in a raid would be giving you the respective buffs... :rak_02:

This. I don't know what your problem is with leveling an alt when smug/IA has:

1. Incredible storyline

2. Difficult and complex gameplay

3. Varied and fun ways to do very different kinds of DPS

And you get the buffs when in a Flashpoint or Ops anyways. Try to enjoy leveling your alt :p

title says: snuggler

He hugs his enemies to death.

His first companion's a fuzzy white teddy bear.

His weakness is Static Cling.

He performs best when freshly coming from the dryer on a cold day.

He has no problem getting women into bed with him.

He has problems getting guys into bed with him.

He leaves his enemies with a soft, warm, fuzzy feeling afterwards.

I could go on all day.

No. They do it to incentivize playing content they've already got in game for those not normally inclined to play alts.

Plus those of us who do like alts get more powerful the more we play. Just a little.

Which is good, feels like a proper work / reward dynamic.

I was levelling an operative and a trooper for the same thing as I already have the warrior and inquisitor buffs. Then I realized that my server, Kai-Kan, is dead....... So now I'm rerolling a juggernaut on Legions of Lettow, with no buffs at all.

He hugs his enemies to death.

His first companion's a fuzzy white teddy bear.

His weakness is Static Cling.

He performs best when freshly coming from the dryer on a cold day.

He has no problem getting women into bed with him.

He has problems getting guys into bed with him.

He leaves his enemies with a soft, warm, fuzzy feeling afterwards.

I could go on all day.

Man you made me laugh so bad. Ahahaahahah

This. I don't know what your problem is with leveling an alt when smug/IA has:

1. Incredible storyline

2. Difficult and complex gameplay

3. Varied and fun ways to do very different kinds of DPS

And you get the buffs when in a Flashpoint or Ops anyways. Try to enjoy leveling your alt :p

The only thing difficult about smuggler/IA gameplay is the fact cover sucks balls and hardly works.