Matrix Cube GONE !!!

Rasticles

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop blaming Bioware!!! its all your fault guys, this is the Nth patch that comes with a game breaking bug, it will be fixed later today or tomorrow, how many more of this do you need to realize YOU SHOULD NOT LOGIN ON PATCH DAY?? :D

Stop blaming Bioware!!! its all your fault guys, this is the Nth patch that comes with a game breaking bug, it will be fixed later today or tomorrow, how many more of this do you need to realize YOU SHOULD NOT LOGIN ON PATCH DAY?? :D

You're kidding right? No log in on patch day? The Turnip truck is --------> that way

@Kthx I think the reason why most of us or pissed off is that something as simple as this got by quality control (if they even have one that is). I was reading another post that wanted all patches to be tested on the PTS before going live and I was under the impression until I read that, that all patches were published to the PTS before going live and they are not.

The fact that we are missing our stat cube is more of a meh issue when it comes to playing the game, we can sub it for a few days with a cheap one; it's just the fact that this little item was not caught before this latest patch went live and it's an obvious mistake/error too.

@Kthx I think the reason why most of us or pissed off is that something as simple as this got by quality control (if they even have one that is). I was reading another post that wanted all patches to be tested on the PTS before going live and I was under the impression until I read that, that all patches were published to the PTS before going live and they are not.

The fact that we are missing our stat cube is more of a meh issue when it comes to playing the game, we can sub it for a few days with a cheap one; it's just the fact that this little item was not caught before this latest patch went live and it's an obvious mistake/error too.

^ This ... ^ THIS is why I'm ticked.. not that we'll not ge tthem back, and most likely today.. read those patch notes, and ask, how did this happen? And you know no one tested or checked, because if a Dev did, he too would have been missing HIS cube, and maybe, just MAYBE, said... Wait !!!!

But, no.......Inconvenience here, major irritation there, broken Guild Summit promises, 1/3 of 1.2 ripped out at 11:45 pm prior to patch day........yeah, I guess I'm supposed to still be a fanboi... (I was one actually, love the game, can't stand the Dev lead designers...... see my sig.....)

You're kidding right? No log in on patch day? The Turnip truck is --------> that way

Man ... you really need to ask if im kidding? :D thought it was pretty obvious, but im sooooooooooooooo tired of this, i can no longer enrage, i just LOL at this we_do_not_need_PTS policy, admit it, in some way, it is kinda funny

They probably think we all take our Matrix Cubes off before we log daily or cross some server boundary or something, because his advice to prevent them from being stolen from BioWare itself was way off :mad:

Ok, so there's a new standard operating procedure in SWTOR: From now on before I log out, I will take off ALL OF MY GEAR (on all my toons) to avoid possibly logging in and finding ALL my **** gone.

Guess I better buy some extra inventory space.

This is some sad SITH! :mad:

Ok, so there's a new standard operating procedure in SWTOR: From now on before I log out, I will take off ALL OF MY GEAR (on all my toons) to avoid possibly logging in and finding ALL my **** gone.

OMG you made me open my eyes :eek: its a conspiracy, BW loves money sinks, so they did this to force us buy more inventory space XDDDDDDDDDDDD

NOTE: Whats the point on having a Public Test Server if patches are not pushed to it? i have no clue

Q&A at it's best...

Seriously BW, you need to put every little thing on the PTS and have us have our characters on the PTS aswell, so we can show you early on what's wrong with your patches.

This Matrix Cube-issue gotta be one of the worst failures so far you could've easily prevented with a good Q&A-team and testing.

Until you fix this issue and give us our Matrix Cubes back we're basically left dead in the water not being able to do Operations... e.g. not being able to play the damn game.

Even with internal testing.. how did any Dev miss their Hunk-'o-Cube missing? Eyes open? Are we actually looking for bugs, or do we just run across a room, say 'yep, let's roll with this' and we get this .....

I'm betting the Dev team tests this game from their own internal LAN to boot......

So they made a mistake...wow..way to be a drama lama.

Forgive me if this is completely unrelated or has been said but....

If your matrix cube relic is "gone" and you checked your bags, also check your mission items tab as that is where my matrix cube goes when i take it off.

Oh my gosh! A programing error! The world has come to an end!

Seriously thought, BW has stated that they will be REPLACING missing Matrix Cubes....READ THE SYSTEM ALERTS!

Edited by Gruug

Remember kids: when a patch has a flaw in it, rage incoherently as the end of the world is coming. You won't have much time to do it otherwise as the apocalypse is nigh.

Seriously though, they said they are working on it. They said this at 3:30am this morning, so they've actually been...OMG working all night to get this patch going.

My matrix cube was gone, I just equipped another relic until it comes back or we get new information. It's a minor inconvenience at best.

Seriously thought, BW has stated that they will be REPLACING missing Matrix Cubes....READ THE SYSTEM ALERTS!

The same guys who pimped and preened Rated Warzone in 1.2? All MUST be well then.......my bad.....

This.

Stop making ludicrous statements like "I want my cube back ASAP" Just...stop.

Q&A at it's best...

Seriously BW, you need to put every little thing on the PTS and have us have our characters on the PTS aswell, so we can show you early on what's wrong with your patches.

This Matrix Cube-issue gotta be one of the worst failures so far you could've easily prevented with a good Q&A-team and testing.

Until you fix this issue and give us our Matrix Cubes back we're basically left dead in the water not being able to do Operations... e.g. not being able to play the damn game.

Exaggerate much?

Not being able to do OPS? Is using a slightly lesser piece of gear going to mean that you CANNOT down an OPS boss? I doubt it, but it might mean that you might actually have to work at it and not faceroll the fight. If not being able to faceroll all the fights means you can't do OPS, then I don't know what to tell you.

Not being able to play the game? If OPS were the only thing to do in the game, I might agree with you. But I seem to find plenty do to do even when I'm not running an OPS with my guild.

You mean like the Desktop crash bug they were suppose to fix? Wait, it's not in the patch notes. Awwww, I guess thats our fault too. Stop kissing their arse.

I do hope I can recover my lost matrix cube

Easy. They compare the presence of the matrix cube in the database before the patch and after. If you had one before the patch, and didn't after the patch, it gets put back in your inventory.

The fix is so easy I don't know why people are so up in arms about this.

Edited by Averran
edited quote anchor

Well, ignore button FTW...

I'm simply tired as all about BW making a patch to fix X, only to break Y and Z ... it's getting old.

Agreed

More patches mean something else broken and causes more maintenance and brings about even more down-time. That is the EA/Bioware way lately and I think we are all used to it by now. As much as we would all like to do something about it, we can’t.