So you love SWTOR. What is your one single favorite feature?

ADGarner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really like the companion/crewskill system and the crafting RE system. I think if Bioware were to elaborate on them both, the game would have something it could be really proud of, apart from having a well presented story- Come on, it's a Bioware game, of course it's going to have a well presented story.

Oooh I like this. What if when you built some thing you could add additional components in addition to the base recipe? Depending on the components added it would increase or decrease the chances of getting particular suffixes. This would add an all new dynamic to the market and give crafters even more flexibility over what they can make. Not to mention build in more credit sinks to control inflation.

Oooh I like this. What if when you built some thing you could add additional components in addition to the base recipe? Depending on the components added it would increase or decrease the chances of getting particular suffixes. This would add an all new dynamic to the market and give crafters even more flexibility over what they can make. Not to mention build in more credit sinks to control inflation.

On crafting skills, I was thinking of embedding progression deeper into the RE progression and away from gold-based training, and also shifting some emphasis away from commendations. For example, REing a Reflex Armor 2 might result in learning Commando Armor 2, Reflex Armor 3 or Reflex Armor 2. This is at the most basic level of iteration, but it could potentially move the emphasis away from developing your tradeskills via dumping gold at the trainer and allowing you to develop your skills naturally by REing through the levels.

Edited by LilSaihah

Companions. They still need to add interactions with them i believe but the feeling that you have a team at all times is great.

What would make it even better? I was thinking a Mass Effect 2 style mission where the whole team needs to get involved in order to succeed would be awesome.

I like the Corellia daily zone (but not the fact I need to do dailies to earn money), which I find is a big improvement upon Ilum (Belsavis is a nightmare not because it's hard but because it's very inconvenient and time consuming).

Also, I like the fact I could send companions out to sell junk for extra credits.

Space battles could be fun if they reworked photon torpedoes so that I could use missiles too.

I like the moddable gear concept, but... some schematics are too rare -_-

Having a personal ship. The battles, cargo storage, Companion dialogues, Mission, cool toys that could be expanded for various uses (eg; Holocom), etc.

It is here where I feel in character; not running around the Fleet watching others pimp their rides.....

Having a personal ship. The battles, cargo storage, Companion dialogues, Mission, cool toys that could be expanded for various uses (eg; Holocom), etc.

It is here where I feel in character; not running around the Fleet watching others pimp their rides.....

What do you think would make the ship experience even better? I was thinking decorations and trophies would be really cool. As you full cleared planets or whatever get little tokens to flesh it out. Would be like an achievement system that isn't just a menu.

I love Companions. Best thing ever incorporated in MMO. Funny thing how you can grow to really care about them... well at least about some of them :) or hate them... at least some of them... you hear me Kaliyo????

I love my ship:)

Storylines are great, VO is mostly great. The Bounty Hunter female VO is absolutely awesome, same with Sith warrior.

Many other things... Music on Balmorra... Force choke and Saber throw animations...

Really so many things I like in this game it is hard to mention all...

The combat animation.

Here's a new one! This is some thing that is easily over looked. I agree the combat animations in this game are very well thought out. To make it even better though? I guess that would mean having "impacts". One of the most satisfying abilities in this game is the dirty kick. Because you kick and the guy immediately doubles over. It makes it seem as if the kick actually connected with their groin.

Here's a new one! This is some thing that is easily over looked. I agree the combat animations in this game are very well thought out. To make it even better though? I guess that would mean having "impacts". One of the most satisfying abilities in this game is the dirty kick. Because you kick and the guy immediately doubles over. It makes it seem as if the kick actually connected with their groin.

I've never been able to stand the Jedi knight animations - the Sith marauder is pure grace and spinning, and for some reason the Knight looks like he's jerking and stumbling around with the grace of an over-adrenaled bantha :)

Then make some friends. Here's a handy guide. :cool:

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

That would ruin my Star Wars immersion.

The only time I play with another person is occaisionally with my younger brother, but I mostly prefere to play by myself.

Back to the topic: I love that there's plenty of content for a casual solo player.

Edited by Distracted

Favourite Feature:

None, because SW TOR is just a standard themepark mmo.

What I most want to see in the game (in order of importance to me):

- Bugfixes

- Servermerges/transfers

- Crewskills that make sense and are viable (not just biochem...)

- Open World PVP

- More Warzones

Favourite Feature:

None, because SW TOR is just a standard themepark mmo.

What I most want to see in the game (in order of importance to me):

- Bugfixes

- Servermerges/transfers

- Crewskills that make sense and are viable (not just biochem...)

- Open World PVP

- More Warzones

Wow! Good news! ALL of these are coming! :cool: