Name one thing that would make you play for another three months

ADGarner

Same. I love this game.

And my Skippy the Taun Taun Fawn.

I love you, Skippy. Do you love me too?

*Taun Taun Bleat*

Why do you say such hurtful things, Skippy? You're breaking my heart. You're giving me Heart palpitations.

*Taun Taun Bleat*

[bLEEP] you, Skippy.

this made my day!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Legacy stuff in 1.3 being a little less expensive.

2. World boss named "Mr Lahey" granting the title "Drunk trailerpark supervisor" when beaten.

3. certain droids not making the noise "AEEEEIIIIIEEERHHHH!!!!!" when engaging them in combat.

4. crossfaction guild chat

5. FP finder.

6. This game

Ooooh thats a tough one...

name one thing that would make me play for another three months.

hmm...

i think.... id have to say...

the story.

Yeah, the story... im gonna play the game for at least three more months because of the story. And after that ill probably still play the game since new stuff is being added all the time.

yup...

oh, did you mean for this thread to be some sort of whine thread? like "i need LFG tools or ill quit" or "if they dont do a server merge ill kill myself"?

sorry to dissapoint you, but quite a few of us enjoy the game the way it is, and dont demand things to keep playing.

The ability to space people asking for a server merger when its been confirmed that server transfers are coming soon. Transfers are better then mergers, you get to pick where you go and less chance of being forced to change your character names or at least less of a chance of being force to change all of the names.

One thing: Guild Team Play

My guild has a healthy base of player that likes to do stuff together and right now we are having a blast doing Flashpoints and Operations, also Pvping and questing in groups...

I think all those people that complain that the game has run out of content is only because they are not in a good guild, with friends that shares their goals...

Being in a good guild is a mayor factor in mmos, even if you like doing pve content on your own, cause a healthy guild has an active chat and conversations flows making them feel part of something.

server merges in a big way. something like 10 servers merging into 1, at a minimum

cross-server warzone queueing

making objective in warzones easier to achieve (reducing capture time from 8 seconds to 4 for example)

cross-server PVE tools

I can't think of anything that would keep me here.

From my viewpoint, it is a pitiful game.

I'm on a PVP server, and have yet to see even one opposing faction player in the game. Ever.

In all my running around, I've only seen perhaps a dozen players total, all of whom were running hther and yon on the ridiculous quest chains.

I'd like to try an instance, but there is NO ONE ON THE SERVER to group with.

To get into a battle grounds, I often have to wait for TWO DAYS.

And the quests? Well, let's see.

Get quest. Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run. Do quest. Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run. Turn in quest.

If there were decent populations, MAYBE you could call it an MMORPG, but it isn't so I can't.

I only wish I could get my money back! What a waste.

Freakin server merge would solve nearly all the problems people have with this game.

And then 3 months later SWTOR closes its doors.

Nothing signals the death of an online game more than a server merge. This would chase more players away than entice them to play.

And then 3 months later SWTOR closes its doors.

Nothing signals the death of an online game more than a server merge. This would chase more players away than entice them to play.

(un)Dead servers chase more people away - I've no idea why people and companies buy into the myth it's better to have zombie servers than just less servers. :confused:

Edited by Goretzu

I'm sure this has been mentioned a hundred times.

Cross server pvp. Without this, the game is dead for many of us. I sit on a low pop server "afking" through the day with a few others waiting for pvp that never really happens.The same could probably be applied to pve, though that is far easier to come by.

If this isn't in the game by the time my free sub runs out, I will have no reason left to come back. In fact, as much as I love this game, the frustration has led me to jump ship immediately on may 15th. :(

(un)Dead servers chase more people away - I've no idea why people and companies buy into the myth it's better to have zombie servers than just less servers. :confused:

I don't understand how server merges would chase people away. I really don't understand how it would be worse than not even being able to play the game unless you schedule it around primetime every damn day.

Was meant to quote the previous poster.

Edited by Smokey_the_Bear

I don't understand how server merges would chase people away. I really don't understand how it would be worse than not even being able to play the game unless you schedule it around primetime every damn day.

Was meant to quote the previous poster.

Yeah, they don't. It's not the best PR to be closing servers, but it's infinitely better maybe putting off potential new players by closing servers than driving off existing players because they are on a zombie server.

Edited by Goretzu

• Being able to transfer the set-bonus from my Tionese/Columi/Rakata gear to my custom gear.
  • The ability to add augment slots to existing gear (aka Augmentation Device)

Edited by Danakar