Rakghoul infection enough is enough

lastrights

Bioware you should have taken it out with the event. This is just idioctic at this point. I am tired of trying to pvp in warzones against childish republic players that continue to keep this infection going. Enough is enough Bioware remove it from the game already. There is no more event going on so people are just using it at this point to grief others. Way to plan an event and allow players to use it to give the game a bad name.

Bioware you should have taken it out with the event. This is just idioctic at this point. I am tired of trying to pvp in warzones against childish republic players that continue to keep this infection going. Enough is enough Bioware remove it from the game already. There is no more event going on so people are just using it at this point to grief others. Way to plan an event and allow players to use it to give the game a bad name.

You do realize that they did not remove the vaccine...

Just buy a bunch of those to remove the disease.

Edited by AilsaH

I have to agree. If the event is over, get rid of it, please. Heck, I was tired of the whole Rakghoul thing halfway through that Maker-forsaken planet (Taris). It was almost as bad as Desolace. Love the game, but that planet left a bad taste in my mouth, personally.

DZ

You do realize that they did not remove the vaccine...

Just buy a bunch of those to remove the disease.

That's not good enough anymore. By now, we should be able to shoot other people with the vaccine. The people who wanted the event had their fun, now its time to flip to the other side of the coin.

You do realize he's running Warzones, and the vaccine is removed upon death...the plague is not.

You do realize that the only way to spread the virus is when the infected dies. Don't use your vaccine until you're infected, then cure yourself. The virus from that person would then die out if everyone in the vicinity then cured themselves.

I quite like that they keep it going.. It's a fun thing to see how much longer after the outbreak you can still catch it :)

Two of my lowbie alts, that I seldom log on with, are infected. I reckon that I'll log on one of them in about a month when everyone thinks the disease is gone and start it rolling again! Muhahaha! :D

I fail to understand exactly what the problem is with the Rakghoul plague. If you get it, you have 20 minutes to cure yourself with a vaccine available at every med droid for 2,000 credits. And if you don't cure it...so what? You explode, you instantly revive (without even losing any gear durability, mind you) and it's like nothing ever happened. Literally, the absolute worst thing that happens is you lose about 10 total seconds of your life.

I fail to understand exactly what the problem is with the Rakghoul plague. If you get it, you have 20 minutes to cure yourself with a vaccine available at every med droid for 2,000 credits. And if you don't cure it...so what? You explode, you instantly revive (without even losing any gear durability, mind you) and it's like nothing ever happened. Literally, the absolute worst thing that happens is you lose about 10 total seconds of your life.

On my Sentinel I don't care much for the plague. However my scoundrel gets kicked out of stealth if I do not have vaccines, which I have to have plenty of if I want to keep PvPing while being sure that I stay stealthed.

I play all the time, what is the problem? BFD, I think its awesome that it is still here and in-game. Vaccines get rid of the plague: use them. I almost exclusively do WZs and have yet to run into any major problems. QQ some more please.

If you fail to realize what the issue is, you're not playing nearly enough and don't really have room to comment.

So what is the rubicon for identifying the problem? 100 hours of play last week? I've been playing quite frequently, and have seen no issue. One person blew up on me last night. I used one the vaccines I had left over...plague gone. Infected guy, dead. No more plague. Not from him. That vector died.

I play all the time, what is the problem? BFD, I think its awesome that it is still here and in-game. Vaccines get rid of the plague: use them. I almost exclusively do WZs and have yet to run into any major problems. QQ some more please.

So, either be infected all the time suffering greatly with stuns and all, or spend 2000 credits after every warzone.

GET RID OF THE *********** PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, either be infected all the time suffering greatly with stuns and all, or spend 2000 credits after every warzone.

GET RID OF THE *********** PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the rare occasion that you are infected, use the vaccine. Simple.

You people act as though it's happening a thousand times a night, lol.