Die, rez, die, rez, die, rez, die, rez, die, rez /yawn

sidiouswumpscut

1.76% increase to damage taken on equal expertise. Enough said. TTK is for all intents and purposes the same.

If you notice a drastic change personally? Buy a full recruit set and stop wandering around in your pve gear, or your centurion gear. Problem solved.

End of thread.

Edited by MrXen

By what percent was healing nerfed considering the bug fixes as well, the forced respecs for survivabilty, and teh effect of healers that rerolled? I'd imagine the true difference would be 1.76% + this number.

Healing in terms of expertise is exactly the same...no change whatsoever. The only difference is based on individual classes (and the operative heal tree was mostly left alone).

As far as bug fixes...they are bugs...should be fixed. Not a nerf.

In all honesty healing is still overpowered as heck and Bioware is still addressing this. :rolleyes: But every healer is nervous about it because "don't nerf my class" syndrome, without realizing they were barely touched this patch (merc and sorcs only, and operatives completely hands free except dps).

Edited by MrXen

1.76% increase to damage taken on equal expertise. Enough said. TTK is for all intents and purposes the same.

If you notice a drastic change personally? Buy a full recruit set and stop wandering around in your pve gear, or your centurion gear. Problem solved.

End of thread.

Why the **** didn't I think of that!?!

Probably because I'm just level 35 right now. :rolleyes:

Edited by WookieePower

I sincerly hope you are not in know of such additional changes because from my limited perspective 6 of the 8 healers in my guild have quit or rerolled. Quite a few others from other guilds that I was aquainted with have also quit or rerolled. I imagine BW, even if they did feel healing needed further nerfing, do not have the luxury of doing so. They are stuck with it at this point imho.

I hate the gate. We need a warzone where everyones HP is increased 300%. And the objective is last team standing. This would be a brutal and long WZ, and real tactics would have to be used. Because once you die your on the bench watching. I really think this would be a good alternative to what we have right now! Maybe give healers in game rez, and once your healers are gone. Ouch!

This cycle is nonstop and really unfun now. The speed at wich you die in pvp makes it almost redundant to even play pvp unless you have your own personal pocket healer. Ya l2play right, its only me...../yawn @ game

I queue solo 99% of the time and on a really, really, really, really, really bad game I get a maximum of 4 deaths. I never have a pocket heals, I can't heal myself and I can't rely on calling out to people on vent/mumble since I queue solo.

Maybe the reason you're dying over and over is because you're just not good at pvp. I know it's hard to imagine, but maybe you should really look at how you maneuver, your rotations and your escape tactics. After all, everyone is a legend in their own mind.

I queue solo 99% of the time and on a really, really, really, really, really bad game I get a maximum of 4 deaths. I never have a pocket heals, I can't heal myself and I can't rely on calling out to people on vent/mumble since I queue solo.

Maybe the reason you're dying over and over is because you're just not good at pvp. I know it's hard to imagine, but maybe you should really look at how you maneuver, your rotations and your escape tactics. After all, everyone is a legend in their own mind.

This guy is right. Before I hit 50 and the big league(which is setup so that you start with no good gear whatsoever for Expertise while everyone else has full BM) I was getting 1 or 2 deaths on some games and even got 0 deaths. While in the thick of it as a BH healer. It really is just learning how to play.

If your playing to win you should be dieing.

Yes, You could Stealth and run away and hide every time you get into trouble but thats not really helping your team win.

Example, If your DPS you should be pressuring their healers, Which means your going to get focused by the enemy as they identify you as a threat.

Edited by Lt_Latency

Coming from a deception assassin, death is inevitable. But even then I get a decent amount of metals and kill. Rarely top the charts because of running back and forth from dieing, but I'm never at the bottom. I'm not saying skill makes you unkillable, but I would highly suggest you reevaluate your tactics.

If your playing to win you should be dieing.

Yes, You could Stealth and run away and hide but thats not really helping your team win

When did Powertechs get a stealth? This is news to me. And all this time, I had just been using my defensive CD's intelligently instead of popping everything I had when the first 5k of my HP dropped off.

That's what happens when you nerf healing classes to the point they are no longer fun to play. I canceled my sub shortly after 1.2 and haven't logged in since. Others I know have done the same.

If you quit then why does your opinion matter? Its like complaining about politics but never voting.

But on the otherside the healers in my guild do awesome - we have about 4 healers that regularly do 400K healing in civil war, NC, and VS. and they do awesome in huttball too.

They keep us from dying and we kill things to keep them alive - weird how that works isnt it.

End of thread.

i have over 1200 expertise.

and this thread reflects the experience i have had this week.

its not fun.

From the title It sounds Like you running blindly into a pack of enemy

Players over and over

I got a tip for you wait for more people to Rez group Up mark a target (because everyone can mark targets Now) call for focus and win

Edited by denpic

FORUMS: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HEALERS ARE OP. IT TAKES 500 DPS TO KILL ONE HEALER. NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF

BW: Well, OK. We'll nerf healers and buff DPS.

FORUMS: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. WE DIE TOO FAST AND HEALERS ARE POINTLESS NOW. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

i have over 1200 expertise.

and this thread reflects the experience i have had this week.

its not fun.

I have over 1200 Expertise.

And these images reflect my experience I've had today.

It's fun.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4826/screenshot2012042517322.th.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/696/screenshot2012042521371.th.jpg

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9066/screenshot2012042523593.th.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7807/screenshot2012042600102.th.jpg

Edited by Sippix