The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My server is overpopulated.

KaptainPlanet

Yep I've been the only person on fleet several times. And many people on my server are quitting (or at least temporarily unsubbing) because of server pop.

But... side note... I thought sentinals had a ton of abilities and didn't have enough room on their hotbars for all of them. If you're 50, where are all your abilities? :confused:

I see it says 9.53am on the clock in the screeny, servers being quiet during offpeak is to be expected. That being said... this is the first game ive played where the servers are literally a ghost town outside of peak hours. The one i play on is just the same, practically no one on during the day then the fleet picks up to around 20-30 in the evening, Imp side has way more though.

The only thing that is incredible is that the OP has deemed fit to spam this in at least three different threads.

Yep!!! I do not deny this. But what you going to do ban me from the forums. I posted it in all relevant threads so all can see :).

<3 KP

The only thing that is incredible is that the OP has deemed fit to spam this in at least three different threads.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He just likes to feel as if he is an important person making an important contribution to the welfare of the game.

I am sure he is not one of the many whiners that make a billion of these posts on a daily basis ..

I see it says 9.53am on the clock in the screeny, servers being quiet during offpeak is to be expected. That being said... this is the first game ive played where the servers are literally a ghost town outside of peak hours. The one i play on is just the same, practically no one on during the day then the fleet picks up to around 20-30 in the evening, Imp side has way more though.

20-30 is unacceptable for an MMO

let's take 30 as usual peek. 16 might be pvping 8 or so in ops the rest goofing off. you can't really do anything

Well not really two people on fleet http://i45.tinypic.com/2zei592.jpg

Peak we are lucky to get 20.

After downing all the new PVE content Half my guild quit last week so things are now ****** on our server.

Yes I know there are other threads about this but bioware you can merge them if you'd like. Thats what we pay you for :)

9:53am according to the ingame clock.

And as your chat window is full of messages about how your companion missions are finished it is likely when you logged on, possibly just after the servers came up?

Edited by Jestunhi

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He just likes to feel as if he is an important person making an important contribution to the welfare of the game.

I am sure he is not one of the many whiners that make a billion of these posts on a daily basis ..

-actually bro. Check my past post you will not find any whining until today :)

Oh and on a side note I've seen more people quit in the past week then i've ever seen ever:wea_03:

Yet there likes on Facbook has gone from 1.5 to 1.9 million in the past month...I would think that number would decrease if the game was in trouble.......I mean that number goes down not up of you unlike them.

That and my guild is still growing.....

How do you SEE someone quit?

They send you a screenshot?

I cancel my sub the day after it charges me every month. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm going anywhere...

because our server runs it's own forums and a huge chunk of our good pvpers just quit in the past week. when they say they are quiting and havent logged for a week i believe them :p

How do you SEE someone quit?

They send you a screenshot?

I cancel my sub the day after it charges me every month. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm going anywhere...

They are online one day, they say "im quitting" then you never see them again.

Pretty simple really.

Yep!!! I do not deny this. But what you going to do ban me from the forums. I posted it in all relevant threads so all can see :).

<3 KP

Not sure why these threads are not put in one main thread. This spam is crazy, espeically when it comes from the same board griefers.

So people quit playing because there isn't enough people to play with? Doesn't that just add to the problem? To me it sounds like the problem is with players and not with Bioware.

Also the fleet is boring. Nothing to do there but to count the number of knuckleheads in general chat, you are lucky not to have to deal with that. I spend most of my time not on fleet.

So people quit playing because there isn't enough people to play with? Doesn't that just add to the problem? To me it sounds like the problem is with players and not with Bioware.

Also the fleet is boring. Nothing to do there but to count the number of knuckleheads in general chat, you are lucky not to have to deal with that. I spend most of my time not on fleet.

but i'm the only 50 on the whole pub side at the moment plus fleet has only 3 people just checked'