Bigger disaster: 1.1 or 1.2?

Doki

Gonna go with 1.2 given that as a sorc healer I feel completely useless now - extremely subpar to ops healers. Did I mention healing is absolutely no fun? If their goal in 1.2 was to make as many sorc healers rage quit as possible they probably are well on their way to succeeding.

LOL, MMORPG PvP.

Please just go away. You're in the wrong genre.

Probably. Back to Monday Night Combat I guess.

But I do have a free month ahead of me, which gives me 30 days to nerd rage on the boards. Not much else to do since evey major patch makes the game worse (how does that happen?)

(And to the poster who suggested NGE, touche sir.)

Your tears sustain me(Operative healer).

Have you been in PvP lately? My main is an Ops healer as well and Maras are just tearing holes in absolutely everything. No point in even being there.

How Bio let this through test is absolutely mindblowing.

Gonna go with 1.2 given that as a sorc healer I feel completely useless now - extremely subpar to ops healers. Did I mention healing is absolutely no fun? If their goal in 1.2 was to make as many sorc healers rage quit as possible they probably are well on their way to succeeding.

Just wait until one of the next patches. If it is that bad, they will include it in a small patch. If you have ever played an MMO, you should know that classes get buffed, classes get nerfed. It is a cycle. Your best one day and not the next. It is the constant balance game. Roll an alt or just ride out your healer until the next buff.

I doubt anyone is actually "rage quitting" over this. Re-rolling, maybe. Respeccing dps, maybe. But mass-quitting? Doubt it.

As an extremely undergeared healer who quit the game in 1.1 and came back in 1.2 to try it out, I can confirm that the people whining about pvp healing being "terrible" are all bads being bad.

1.2 is the first time since open beta weekends that I have been excited about swtor at all.

As an extremely undergeared healer who quit the game in 1.1 and came back in 1.2 to try it out, I can confirm that the people whining about pvp healing being "terrible" are all bads being bad.

1.2 is the first time since open beta weekends that I have been excited about swtor at all.

Have you even been in a WZ yet?

10000 posts in the PvP forums disagree with you...

What was so terrible about 1.1? It took a mediocre area (Ilum) and made it slightly more worth our time to play there. 1.2 brought us the legacy system, some new PvE content, and faster paced warzones. I'm bummed out about the lack of ranked warzones too, but if that was the only thing keeping me here in this game, I'd find another game to play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.