Best GTN Ninja?

goobermaster

Just grabbed a 40 stack of mando iron for 2k (feelsgoodman.jpg) and was wondering what the best GTN (non-Hutt) ninja job other players have accomplished is.

It really does feel good when you see an obviously mislisted item and have the half-second realization that there is one hell of a deal in front of you.

Let the stories follow!

It really does feel good when you see an obviously mislisted item and have the half-second realization that there is one hell of a deal in front of you.

Let the stories follow!

I know this is the internet and all where you expect very little out of anyone, but you could have picked them up and checked with the seller and offered them back if it was a mistake.

But hey, feel glad about robbing someone over a mistake.

I bought the Panther (Imperial Agent set) bracer for 120 credits. :eek:

That one beats me out, I was going to post the Bounty Hunter Hydra belt I picked up for 6k but that one definitely beats me out.

I bought the Panther (Imperial Agent set) bracer for 120 credits. :eek:

Beats me. Mine was 810 credits. I also bought some purple bracers back when they were expensive (45-50k) for 1 credit. Yes, 1. I thought the person must've gotten distracted or it bugged out so I bought it and sent it back to him.

Buying level 12 and 15 Orange Belts and Bracers for various classes from the GTN for 1-10k, and turning around to sell them a few months later for 150k+.

Yep. My main purchased 4 sets of spider bracers for the default listing price and then turned around and sold them for over 50k each time.

Maybe this is a reverse ninja, but I had a bunch of stacks of something, forget what, up for 20,000 and accidentally added an extra 0 to one stack. Rather than eat the listing fee, I just left it up...a little bit latter someone buys all the stacks at once, including the 200k one.

Moral of the story, whether you're buying or selling, always look before you click.

I know this is the internet and all where you expect very little out of anyone, but you could have picked them up and checked with the seller and offered them back if it was a mistake.

But hey, feel glad about robbing someone over a mistake.

I think most people feel good about robbing someone of FAKE MONEY in a VIDEOGAME.

I mean people undercut you for a ridiculous amount anyways, and there's the lazies who don't bother to post a price and go with the ridiculously low auto price.

I think it just boils down to the fact that the market is a pile of junk. If you play a **** market, expect ****** people.

Bought an augmented saber pre 1.2 for 250k, weeks later people offering millions for it.

I kept it though ;)

Also: 340 Slicing missions pre 1.2 for 2k each? YOINK!

I would have sold that in a heartbeat lol. Good catch on the slicing missions.

I can't wait for the inevitable server merge and the increased opportunites it will bring :D