Legacy Promotion now expanded

GregZeschuk

Wait wait wait!! I don't have a level 50 toon nor have I reached level 6 Legacy spe.... oh who gives a crap!

I seriously do not reach either option but I am indeed enjoying that BioWare came up with a very intelligent way to include those who are not 50s but have been around for quite some time. Good on them.

All those who complain here on out.... I blow my nose at you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug fix first, free time later. Please.

Way to appreciate the kindness they are giving. They could have chosen not to do this but they did. This is helping and listening to the community. Yes, bug's need fixing. But after the complaints, they listened and fixed it.

Bug's can take time to fix. Be patient, wait to see what happens, and enjoy the free time you are getting that you haven't done anything for.

Not bad i may finish downloading 1.2 but even if i do i wont be around after the 30 days are up.you should of never made it only lv 50's in the beginning or worded it the way you did.this is coming from one of the few people on this forum that owned almost every game you been a part of.i even owned mdk2 a game most people never even heard of.best of luck on your future games

I did look for posts to this issue just didnt come accross this post until after i posted a rely to this. Thank you Bioware for listening to your subscribers. Its glad to see you take action to our concerns. Thanks again.

Not to burst your bubble but i would imagine that the same conditions applied that were already in place, had to have legacy lvl 6 before midnight on April 12th 2012.

No, the rest of the OP says they're giving until April 22nd to do it. Which makes more sense anyway if the point of the promotion is to keep/draw people back in.

Nice work bioware, and alot fairer way imo to reward players, and at least with a time limit now, it gives people a chance to maybe put a bit of time into one char if near 50 already, rather than just dropping it on people like they had yesterday.

LOL! Seriously you can keep your free time, hell give somebody mine:)...After what you did to sorcerers & pvp with the patch you couldn't pay me to play this game.

Way to make a fail game Bioware and pad you're subscription numbers with free time!

I wonder if i can get up 13 levels in 9 days.......... hahah probably not. i gotta start playin again though

Heh, you'll be surprised. If you play a couple of hours every day, it's possible. But the last 5 levels can be a pain. keep at it. You'll get there. :)

I'm usually just a forum lurker but I did want to get on here and express massive appreciation for this change. Having a level 37 and a level 41, among several other 15-20 characters, I was somewhat miffed at what I thought was being cheated because I wanted to experience as much of the game as possible instead of being entirely focused on a single character.

So, whether you see this or not, here are some huge thanks and appreciation from me. It's great to see you guys paying attention to community feedback so positively.

Wait wait wait!! I don't have a level 50 toon nor have I reached level 6 Legacy spe.... oh who gives a crap!

I seriously do not reach either option but I am indeed enjoying that BioWare came up with a very intelligent way to include those who are not 50s but have been around for quite some time. Good on them.

All those who complain here on out.... I blow my nose at you.

You got 9 days to hit either... go go go! :D

Totally appreciate this even though I don't have a level 50 and have not finished Chapter 1 yet.

I got this game as a bd gift back in January, my first MMO ever. Not much time to play but I'm cool with it.

Still, totally appreciate the gesture even though I don't qualify.