This is why I am NOT quitting SW

Majirayan

I have fun...simple as that. Downtime? So what, its happens to the best of companies. Patch not living up to expectations? To each their own, I'm just excited they are actually trying to cure the problems. Feel like trolling? Bye, no one will miss you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well; it is not so much of a "So what" to me but they are giving free game time to compensate rather than just saying "Hey **** happens!"

Other than that, for days like this, I just ask myself "Do I have fun playing the game and do I think I will still come tomorrow?" If the answer is yes then it doesn't really matter to me what happens as long as they are taking responsibility for it and as I stated; I think they are.

I have fun...simple as that. Downtime? So what, its happens to the best of companies. Patch not living up to expectations? To each their own, I'm just excited they are actually trying to cure the problems. Feel like trolling? Bye, no one will miss you.

/Signed

congrats? :confused:

its cool you are enjoying the game, just remember when you get to 50 and wanna pvp, pve remember to have biochem since everything else is just gimping yourself.

imbalanced mmo = bad mmo.

I have a 50 and don't PVP, and for PVE I go help lower level characters. I'm having LOTS of fun.

/sign well said.

best of companies... they were just voted the worst company.... hmmmm

Three words for you: Self selection bias.

If you want to survey which company is perceived as the worst company, you need to do a random survey. If not, it is impossible to distinguish if you measured the worst company or the company with the most whiny customers.

Score one for the Rotworms!

:D Good to see some humor in all of this.

It may sound sarcastic but I guarantee there's a boatload of players who aren't quitting because of the free time. That's exactly why they did that.

To me, it says they think they can fix the issues that people are complaining about during that free month.

downtime sure, incompetence and reacurring problems makes me think bioware austin is unable to provide a quality game experiance

signed!

best of companies... they were just voted the worst company.... hmmmm

EA not Bioware.

But i get your meaning.

downtime sure, incompetence and reacurring problems makes me think bioware austin is unable to provide a quality game experiance

realy? please. in comparisom to other games of the genre i think the players generaly speaking dont have reasons to complain regarding this issue. IMO

Edited by Spartanik

Yep, plus it's a paltry 50 cents a day, chump change to any working adult. I won't be bored till I play all eight stories at least, and PVP on my main is still fun at any rate. By the time I get bored it will probably be expansion time with new planets, story continuations and new level cap.

This is Win.