Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP Pyro 1.2 Impressions so Far, Modding Tests.

exphryl

Got a 5.6k than a 5.7k crit back to back :o

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/Killuchen/57k.jpg

That would be against someone with low or no expertise while you being with high expertise. You gaining 20% and your opponent having zero to little pvp mitigation, would lead to something like what your are showing.

I dont think these numbers are possible on a full BM opponent, even with cooldowns, post 1.2

Edited by Agooz

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played my first few games today as AP. It's pretty poor still in my opinion....

i was wonderin myself

im assuming it isnt that great,since i posted about a good ap pvp video on here.and in the pvp section and it got buried and no response was made

eather way,ap playstyle sounds more appealing then pyro

I'd rather have Energy Shield on a minute cooldown, help whatever low survivability our spec has.

In PvE obviously AD > ER

Well I take the improved shield. In your sig spec for 1.2 it has automated, so that's why i was wondering how you liked it.

Hi exphryl

Which piece of the new War Hero Gear would you recommend to get first? The weapon or the set pieces?

Regards

I'm a creature of habit so I got the Weapon first.

Next item is the Boots (Power/Surge/Expertise), than the rest of the set.

Eventually I'll have to buy multiple pairs of Boots so I can get that beautiful enhancement...

Are you using augmented gear (chest, head, gloves, legs, boots) or did you keep the pve/pvp set bonus?

If augmented, what augments would you recommend? Aim or Power?

Edited by Owynyo

Are you using augmented gear (chest, head, gloves, legs, boots) or did you keep the pve/pvp set bonus?

If augmented, what augments would you recommend? Aim or Power?

I used aim, just to get a little more crit out of it (since stacking power kills crit rating).

I'm using BM Eliminators Set , with one piece of augmented gear. (I have a full augmented set ready for War Hero gear though).

I used aim, just to get a little more crit out of it (since stacking power kills crit rating).

I'm using BM Eliminators Set , with one piece of augmented gear. (I have a full augmented set ready for War Hero gear though).

Me too. Sadly it will be a decade before I can get a full set of WH.

Me too. Sadly it will be a decade before I can get a full set of WH.

Yea the cost is expensive, 2k for boots/gloves, 3k for chest. I hope they increase how much ranked WZ you get in ranked. Cause ~100/win, gonna suck.

I have 2 complete critted sets, actually using it.

Ex, what is your current crit chance? Do you have they power/surge Enhancement in every piece? How often are you getting 5k+ crits? I am running with the BM eliminator set, not modded. I have the power/surge mods, but am worried that my crit will be too low if I put them in. I got my first 5k crit this weekend, but want to get that more consistent.

Yea the cost is expensive, 2k for boots/gloves, 3k for chest. I hope they increase how much ranked WZ you get in ranked. Cause ~100/win, gonna suck.

I have 2 complete critted sets, actually using it.

playing ranked + dailies it shouldn't be that bad to equip yourself.

Ex, what is your current crit chance? Do you have they power/surge Enhancement in every piece? How often are you getting 5k+ crits? I am running with the BM eliminator set, not modded. I have the power/surge mods, but am worried that my crit will be too low if I put them in. I got my first 5k crit this weekend, but want to get that more consistent.

Um, with Agent Buff (I have an IA past Chapter 2) I sit at 30% Ranged crit.

I replaced one of my enhancements (I think gloves?) with the default 40 power/accuracy/crit one. I still hover around 77.5% surge so it wasn't a big loss.

5/5/31.

There's more i want to play indepth, but I've already paid 100k for a respec this week. I have to wait a few more days to get more in to other specs :)

could you explain why you chose 2% elemental damage over 3% tech crit?

could you explain why you chose 2% elemental damage over 3% tech crit?

The few parses I did had the 5/5 edging out the 4/6 on the dummy a bit (Granted sometimes even multiple parses are RNG Dependent so the 5/5 might have just gotten luckier on crits each time). So for now sticking with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.