Update 1.2, the King of Updates

Graydon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not only that people have jobs it's that Bioware COMPLETELY F'ed up yesterday and gave thousands of people wrong information about the 1.2 patch. There are many people like me who didn't download it last night because we were told not to.

I think he is.. since i'm stuck at the office just itching to be able to get into the game and try all the new goodies.

This for me too. Dissapointed about ranked Wz's but im not going to unsub because of it. I still enjoy the game and I know they will come soon.

It didn't bring back the masses

It's 8am Central and I just checked the server status page.

All servers are at "Light" status.

Now.. Important training for you..

- Close Eyes...

- Pucker yer lips and cheecks..

- Hold both hand up .. pull them apart so they are are equidstance from your cheeks..

- Say a few last minute words ...

- Now for the really tough part... Concentrate really hard and focus... Using both hands at the same time slap the corresponding cheek as hard as you possibly can a few times...

- Open eyes..

- Wipe away the tears then look directly downwards to your desk..

- Smash face into desktop as hard as possible

- Rinse and repeat x10 or until you pass out.....

There ya go you free lesson in /FACEPALMING.. you will never need to ask another person to do it again !! :rolleyes:

Edited by Bloodstealer

Who was claiming in first place it would bring back the masses? :(

That was a pipe dream 1.2 was just a content patch. a patch that should have had been the launch game. i have no desire to log into swtor at all, nothing short of a complete game overhaul and an expansion to make this game a real MMO would make me consider coming back. Went back to rift and will likely stay there .

It didn't bring back the masses

It's 8am Central and I just checked the server status page.

All servers are at "Light" status.

Don't worry OP I just tried 1.2 out and I can tell you that the only people that will be left playing this game are jokers that don't know anything about gaming and friends and family of Bioware employees. Don't worry about dorks insulting you lol, it's kinda funny in a pitiful way lol.

"us" europeans...ahem....the server downtime started at 6am....when were all in bed....some ppl...get up at 7am...well a lot of people....kids, parents etc.....kids have school....parents have work....school finishes at around 3pm, work...for us adults finishes at 5pm approximately, then theres the travelling home part....on the way most of us adults do shopping....kids on the other hand are messing around playing football or doing homework....now mum or dad may have told the kids or showed them how to download the patch - or the kids do it while their playing footy etc.....so "us" euros wont be able to play til around - i dunno - 7pm perhaps?

so sure the servers will be "light" unless youre unemployed which is unfortunate but there are jobs out there to keep you occupied and most importantly - they give you money....for rent/mortgage/food/clothes/bills etc. and also for server time to play the game.

dunno bout anyone else but i think i might have hit the nail on the head. :p

Don't worry OP I just tried 1.2 out and I can tell you that the only people that will be left playing this game are jokers that don't know anything about gaming and friends and family of Bioware employees. Don't worry about dorks insulting you lol, it's kinda funny in a pitiful way lol.

Pitiful is calling someone a dork due a lack of gaming knowledge. Go outside, bro.

...... please tell me youre not serial.

Wait .... are trolls ever serial? /shrug

Personally I think he's cereal.

But the real question is...what kind of cereal is he?

I'm going with Frosted Flakes.

Edited by Evangelist

"us" europeans...ahem....the server downtime started at 6am....when were all in bed....some ppl...get up at 7am...well a lot of people....kids, parents etc.....kids have school....parents have work....school finishes at around 3pm, work...for us adults finishes at 5pm approximately, then theres the travelling home part....on the way most of us adults do shopping....kids on the other hand are messing around playing football or doing homework....now mum or dad may have told the kids or showed them how to download the patch - or the kids do it while their playing footy etc.....so "us" euros wont be able to play til around - i dunno - 7pm perhaps?

so sure the servers will be "light" unless youre unemployed which is unfortunate but there are jobs out there to keep you occupied and most importantly - they give you money....for rent/mortgage/food/clothes/bills etc. and also for server time to play the game.

lol what a strange post, but yes i'll be playing around 9pm GMT

Edited by grandmthethird

Way to give Europeans a bad name!

Well on the server I rerolled to empire fleet is now like 260-ish and republic 250-ish and it's laggy. (thats like an average of 150% population increase)

I wonder what the zerg shall be on primetime.

Edited by Kirameki