Dakneiros

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtb server merges.

Yes!

and cross server lfg

No! I still can't wrap my head around why people think this is a viable and helpful solution to ANY problem with populations. This is just a quick fix that will amplify more problems than it will solve.

Edited by Dolcia

Come over to canderous ordo folks... Lots of folks and no queues (240+ on fleet)

This!

I came over to Canderous Ordo from Vrook Lamar and the difference is like night and day. The population is large, stable and and there are NO queues. Last night the server status showed Heavy throughout all of prime time. I love it here.

The Harbinger is another good server, but many Australians play there, and once they get their server transfers, well, who know what'll happen to it.

I'm not sure if anything has been posted about this yet, but the Fatman server is massively over-populated at this point in time. Every time you log on, 300+ queues. We all know it will only get worse as more and more people flood the most populated server.

Now, I'm not posting this to just rage about queue times, I'm wondering what (if anything) Bioware is looking into doing about this. I know I'm not the only one sitting and looking at these queue times thinking... "Why am I paying to sit in queues everyday for 10-15 minutes?"

Not to worry, as soon as they all figure out what a failure this patch is they'll all leave... again. I've been playing MMOs for over 15 years and this has the be the most disappointing patch ever.

Wait wait wait...If the existing architecture of the game allows instanced zones (IE they can just spin up a new instance of Fleet) why are there even queues?

Explain this to me.

Hmmmm I smell a rat and its name is BioWare.

Edited by RoboRope

This must be everyone's first MMO. Anyone play wow on tich during BC? Or blackrock? A 40min Q would be a blsssing... They had 2hr Qs. You Know what people waiting on it every night without complaining, and do you know why? The reason is is because that server always had great PvP groups. The same is true with the fat man server. You can Q for a WZ at 6 am and get in within 10min. That is why people stay there. So all you people complaining about server Q times enjoy your dead server. If I have to wait in the Q only during prime time and Be able to find a group for PvP no matter what time of day it is? I will take the Q. For those of you think they will not let people transfer to the fat man that maybe true for the first month of transfers. After some of the other servers bill population due to transfers they will.

I rerolled to Fatman when it was still heavy so I have a full right to be there. So for the rest of you, damned immigrants !!!:D

On Thursday, it had 500 queue.

But equally, I don´t care waiting some 20 mins. I just alt-tab and play some shooter.

that's it, rolling on Fatman, screw the Legacy crap!

that's it, rolling on Fatman, screw the Legacy crap!

I wouldnt reroll on The Fatman.. Here is why... When xfers go live in may (which is not far away) "The Swiftsure" Will be the Next Fatman server. I say this because the fat man server will be locked when server transfers go live. The Swiftsure is the second highest pop PvP server. When server transfers go live that server will be packed if not more packed in the fatman. The Swiftsure Will be the best logical server for people to transfer to for PvP. Since few people on here think logically I figured I would apply some to help. FYI For those of you that played wow... Thats how Tich became #1 pvp server. Blackrock was PACKED in vanilla. Tich was right behind it. When server transfers came out no one wanted a dead server so the main high pop pvp server that was UNLOCKED was tich so everyone went there. Then it became #1 this will be a repeat with The Swiftsure. Think about that before you consider rerolling fatman.

Edited by LordVilos

I wouldnt... When xfers go live in may (which is not far awau) "The Swiftsure" Will be the Next Fatman server. I say this because the fat man server will be locked when server transfers go live. The Swiftsure is the second highest pop PvP server. When server transfers go live that server will be packed if not more packed in the fatman. The Swiftsure Will be the best logical server for people to transfer to for PvP.

thanks for the tip!