What are you going to do When 1.2 goes live?

Msicr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing I'm going to do is find out if i can transfer all mods with expertise etc. from my Champion and Rakata gear to orange gear that I like the looks of better than the ugly Champ and Rakata gear that I have now, that Bio promised us that we'd be able to do when they announced 1.2.

If that's a no go, the second thing I'll do is cancel my subscription. I wont shell out coin to LIARS.

Fiddling with the UI is likely easily the #1 thing people will be doing, even if it's largely just moving things around.

So, ignoring that....hrm. I'm probably going to immediately re-roll to the Fatman.

Losing all those Legacy levels sucks, I guess, but I can't say there's anything in the Legacy system that excites me anyways.

I saved a copy of the UI from the PTS so setting it up for live shouldn't take to long. Then I have banks full of crafting missions that I'm gonna queue up for companions on about 4 characters. Then I'll start looking for the new dailies and achievement quests for flashpoints.

Gonna be a busy day!

And then I'm gonna dance when all these QQers about rated wzs unsub and the forums can have constructive posts for a change. :p

Edited by Akella

Customize the UI, then go back to trying to get all 8 classes to 50.

UI Question for those on the Test Server = Is it possible to make the hotkeys 4 rows of 12 on the bottom? (instead of 2 rows of 12 on the bottom, 1 row of 12 on the right, and another row of 12 on the left).

Personally, that’s pretty much all I need…

Yes. You can change #of buttons, where they are, the direction the lay (vertical or horizontal) and where they are placed.

Break from having a laugh at how some people on the forums are never happy

Throw C2N2 out of the airlock

Redo my UI

Check if target of target actually works

Make my trooper's armour colour co-ordinate

Set up ACT to parse my damage/heals

Respec my toons

Send a few things Rep to Imp and Imp to Rep

Go back to having fun.

I will be busy I think.

1) UI Customization

2) Log into my Sorc and cry, then spec out of healing into Madness/Hybrid

3) Log into my Jugg and respec to DPS (let the assassins tank)

4) Create one ugly fat chiss shadow and dance naked on the fleet... for hours!

5) Laugh at the lore!

6) See how I can end my marriage with Jessa, that chick is NUTS!

7) Log into my fatty Chiss Shadow and dance some more!

In all seriousness... Create a nice UI, Repect those talents, buy some legacy stuff (Legacy level 38 here!), Create a guild bank. On with the show!

#1 Cross fingers and Hope I have decent sound. (Test server my sound was fine and dandy. Live in the last 2 weeks it's been so low I can't crank the volume loud enough to hear them talk above a whisper. Music and sound fx non existant. Space missions oddly easier and more appropriate withought sound.... lol... may just default to that for themeven if sound goes back to working. )

#2 UI tweeking.

#3 Finish leveling male Twilek smuggler so I can make a female bountyhunter one. :)

See you in game. :)

1. play with the ui (duh)

2. kick myself hard to being an altoholic and not having a chara past 40

3. realize i can't unlock everything i want (prolly kick myself again)

4. play with the gear color set up

5. go back to playing a chara for a week then playing a different one