What are you going to do When 1.2 goes live?

Msicr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since it's almost 1gig in size to download, and if i'm lucky, i'll get a dl speed of about 6mb/min, I figure I'll be downloading the patch for a few hours. By the time I will be able to log in and play, the forums should be full of enough new posts on what is not working, that my expectations will be lowered enough that I my blood pressure will not rise when I encountered my first obstacle.

What are Doing When/a while after patch 1.2 Goes live? Im going to make my own User interface then Unlock some legacy Stuff.

Thats what I intend to do also. Though I will through in setting up the Family Tree somewhere in there also.

Hate to break it to ya, but what we're all going to be doing tomorrow is waiting in a server queue, disconnects, and server restarts.

Don't take it as I'm trashing the game. I'm excited about 1.2 and can't wait to experience it. But how often do games this new get a major content patch live without any hitches.

Just being realistic. Wouldn't mind if I was wrong though.

im gonna take a shower and then get some bojangles biscuits. after that i have to go to work. throughout the day i'll check the forums. im kinda sad b/c i think this game might go bye bye. when i get home i'll possibly log on, but im hesitant to make any new characters since i have no idea what's going on with transfers, and when that'll be. i might just pull my cheeks down and make a sad face and listen to some emo music.

Start complaining how 1.2 sucks because the features should have been in at launch.

Start complaining how 1.3 is not here yet with the features that should have been in at launch.

:D

Seriously:

Adjust my UI and tinker with it a bit since its available.

Do the dailies while qued for pvp.