Meetra Surik(The Exile) Cooler than revan IMO

Vektarulz

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss ol' Deadeye Duncan. :D Now I'm tempted to go play KotOR again.

Ladies and Gentleman, draw your eyes to the center of the ring! We have a very special presenation in store for you; You've seen him lose night after night after night. But this time, he's after fresh meat. In this corner I give you Deadeye Duncan!

hello all, I e-maled the op of this post a few days ago and now have more info on my last post this is spoiler but I not punting up a warning as most should know this by now

so in the republic quest The Exile as a what seems to be a force ghost leads you too save Ravion with in that quest it said something like... when she was killed she chose not to become one with the force and became a "living spirit" they don't say she chose too become a force ghost but a living spirit... sooo I don't know what that means my thinking is she dead, but there have been some who say that as she is a living spirit" that thing means she in truth alive.. so more or that that all my post was about but I have more info now then I did

hum now that you meantion, not sure about the lore on those stuff, but i was under the impression, that force ghosts are tied to a location or a specifc circunstance.

But if one is light sided after its dead can become one in the force, and not to be tied to anyone or anyplace.

So yeah The exile is dead, but instead becoming one with force pretty much like Obi wan, or yoda for instance she remained tied to Revan.

Edited by Spartanik

hello all, I e-maled the op of this post a few days ago and now have more info on my last post this is spoiler but I not punting up a warning as most should know this by now

so in the republic quest The Exile as a what seems to be a force ghost leads you too save Ravion with in that quest it said something like... when she was killed she chose not to become one with the force and became a "living spirit" they don't say she chose too become a force ghost but a living spirit... sooo I don't know what that means my thinking is she dead, but there have been some who say that as she is a living spirit" that thing means she in truth alive.. so more or that that all my post was about but I have more info now then I did

you Emailed me?

Personally I think KotOR was too much like the movies, this is meant to be 4,000 years before the films, the similarities made no sense, KotOR II really established the backstory and events of that time, it was dark and gave you a view point on Star Wars that wasn't through heart-shaped glasses.

thats why i liked it not better but the same as kotor 1, The difference was Revan cannon wise became full lightside no questions asked however the exile was left in the grey,its not black and white in that game She is not evil but not realy full good either because of her anger i also enjoyed that she does not have amnesia and you learn what she knows by talken to companions over and over again because shes scarred from it and doesn't like talken about it but as she makes friends she opens up i thought that was pretty genius but i can also see how that pissed some people off because you have to really push to figure out *** is going on early on

Am I the only one really hoping for a book about the mandolorian wars, showing suriks true military genius and role as a tactician and born leader gone into in more depth? Maybe scoot around the fact that she was rebabs right hand gal, and focus on her affinity to the force, and her trauma during and after cutting herself off from the force...

Guess I'm just rambling a little, but i want it, or if it's happened, anyone give me the name of the book? Please dear god no one mention the comics ;)

Am I the only one really hoping for a book about the mandolorian wars, showing suriks true military genius and role as a tactician and born leader gone into in more depth? Maybe scoot around the fact that she was rebabs right hand gal, and focus on her affinity to the force, and her trauma during and after cutting herself off from the force...

Guess I'm just rambling a little, but i want it, or if it's happened, anyone give me the name of the book? Please dear god no one mention the comics ;)

Someone done did Necro'd.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Lol XD u know of Ny book like this your lore-ness? (My new title for ppl who literrally now a scary amount of sw lore ;) lol)

Nothing I can think of, you did state to not suggest the comics, so I won't. ;)

EDIT: It's five days for us two here in the UK you necro'd!

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Nothing I can think of, you did state to not suggest the comics, so I won't. ;)

EDIT: It's five days for us two here in the UK you necro'd!

Go to bed Hun, that way I can stop checking iPad for replies... It's getting late.... Or early? ;) seriously tho, we need some sleep....

Oooo been waiting to do this to a Revan hater's thread.

No, she was lame. Since Revan 'failed' so 'horribly' by 'falling' from the Jedi Order, Surik failed MUCH WORSE by actually getting kicked out. This also, according to Revan hater logic, makes her MUCH more weak willed than him too, as she apparently couldn't hack it as a Jedi.

Dose of own medicine, delivered.

Edited by Darth_Solrac

No, she was lame. Since Revan 'failed' so 'horribly' by 'falling' from the Jedi Order, Surik failed MUCH WORSE by actually getting kicked out. This also, according to Revan hater logic, makes her MUCH more weak willed than him too, as she apparently couldn't hack it as a Jedi.

Due u just posted with me and rayla on the thread why all the dislike for revan, we were pretty much hating on I'm for the same reason ppl are here, u made no attempt to stop us ;) at last none that i bothered to care about :D

Dose of own medicine, delivered.

Lol at least she didn't run away and had the metaphorical balls to go stand trial.

Failed dosage is fail.

Although, just for the sake of the argument, the Jedi Order due to so much war and fracturing had been corrupted, the council had become arrogant and simply sat there in ignorance and were too prideful to just admit things and finally find out why so many Jedi had failed.

Zez-Kai Ell even states this himself along with Kavar.

What Surik managed to do for the Jedi Order was one of the biggest defining moments of the Old Sith Wars, she had basically hit the reset button for the Order, she had wiped out any remaining threats to the order, laid the foundations of a new order, redeemed who she could, and finally put the Order back where it was meant to be and then gave the Order three crucial centuries to rebuild and unknowingly prepare for the biggest war yet.

'Fail Jedi' indeed.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Lol at least she didn't run away and had the metaphorical balls to go stand trial.

Failed dosage is fail.

Although, just for the sake of the argument, the Jedi Order due to so much war and fracturing had been corrupted, the council had become arrogant and simply sat there in ignorance and were too prideful to just admit things and finally find out why so many Jedi had failed.

Zez-Kai Ell even states this himself along with Kavar.

What Surik managed to do for the Jedi Order was one of the biggest defining moments of the Old Sith Wars, she had basically hit the reset button for the Order, she had wiped out any remaining threats to the order, laid the foundations of a new order, redeemed who she could, and finally put the Order back where it was meant to be and then gave the Order three crucial centuries to rebuild and unknowingly prepare for the biggest war yet.

'Fail Jedi' indeed.

Yeah it's not like Revan had anything to stop him from going back to the council an- oh, wait..

No revan didnt go away instead he thought to find and take on the sith empire himself, with malak foolish granted, but still brave.

failed argument is fail :D

Also a small note has great the role of the jedi exile is in by her actions enabling the survival and continuation of the jedi order, i think its very naive to put the achivement of rebuilding the order on her, since other great jedi were still alive... The exile was hardly the last jedi, i remember bastilla for instance, even not being part of the council or active in jedi afairs, she was still jedi, and nothing is knowned of her role in this if any.

But what i meant the role of surik in rebuilding the jedi order is unknown for the most part. You only have hint in kotor 2 of your companions (Mical, brianna etc) that they have a big part in rebuilding the order, not Surik.

And she didnt have much time since the end of KOTOR2 to the rescue of revan on Dromund kass.

Regardless she enabled the continuation of the order by her actions in kotor 2.

But it was her companions made jedi that in fact rebuilt the order.

Also the same could be said about the republic, Revan left carth and canderous, and bastilla with instructions to make the republic strong.

To give all the credit to the exile is incorrect.

Edited by Spartanik

No revan didnt go away instead he thought to find and take on the sith empire himself, with malak foolish granted, but still brave.

failed argument is fail :D

Also a small note has great the role of the jedi exile is in by her actions enabling the survival and continuation of the jedi order, i think its very naive to put the achivement of rebuilding the order on her, since other great jedi were still alive... The exile was hardly the last jedi, i remember bastilla for instance, even not being part of the council or active in jedi afairs, she was still jedi, and nothing is knowned of her role in this if any.

But what i meant the role of surik in rebuilding the jedi order is unknown for the most part. You only have hint in kotor 2 of your companions (Mical, brianna etc) that they have a big part in rebuilding the order, not Surik.

And she didnt have much time since the end of KOTOR2 to the rescue of revan on Dromund kass.

Regardless she enabled the continuation of the order by her actions in kotor 2.

But it was her companions made jedi that in fact rebuilt the order.

Yeh maybe you should think of this: why didn't Revan tell the Jedi? why didn't he make some quick holo-call? "Oh and BTW the Sith are hiding out in space." the reason why is because in that very moment he knew the Jedi had been right the entire time, they warned against action because they knew there was a darker threat behind the Mandalorians, they were right and he didn't have the guts to admit it.

Also, that is my point hence stating 'laid the foundations', without the Disciples of Surik there is no Jedi Order, sure Surik redeemed Atris, but she wasn't a Jedi any more, she was arrested and later put on trial by the new Jedi Council which had Mical on it.

We know for a fact that Bastila raised her son, she didn't join the Jedi Order till he was older.

Try harder next time.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Yeh maybe you should think of this: why didn't Revan tell the Jedi? why didn't he make some quick holo-call? "Oh and BTW the Sith are hiding out in space." the reason why is because in that very moment he knew the Jedi had been right the entire time, they warned against action because they knew there was a darker threat behind the Mandalorians, they were right and he didn't have the guts to admit it.

Also, that is my point hence stating 'laid the foundations', without the Disciples of Surik there is no Jedi Order, sure Surik redeemed Atris, but she wasn't a Jedi any more, she was arrested and later put on trial by the new Jedi Council which had Mical on it.

We know for a fact that Bastila raised her son, she didn't join the Jedi Order till he was older.

Try harder next time.

I think your assuming much with the whole "Revan knew they were right and he didn't want to admit he was wrong" thing.

I think your assuming much with the whole "Revan knew they were right and he didn't want to admit he was wrong" thing.

Considering the fact they told ALL the Jedi that, it is not an assumption.

Honestly, why wouldn't he just tell them? if you can give me any other good reason, present it.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Try harder next time.

Thats nonsense, and you know it.

He didnt tell them because he didnt had any prove at the time, he folow the clues and was overpowerd by the emperor influence and then didnt warn then because he couldnt ( his memories erased for instance). The exile only returned because, of her situation with a force after malachor, given the nature of her connection to the force and force bonds, she felt extremely guilty, at malachor due to this.

And its laughable the jedi order wasnt right at all, they were doing exactly what the emperor wanted. They let the mandalorians going rampage and weaken the republic. revan stop it, and goes after trying to find real hard evidence. I realize thsi could be seen a win win situation to the empire, however at least the mandalorians were stoped.

Apathy is death remember ;) the order did nothing was allmost extint if wasnt for Surik.

Try harder next time not be so arrogant.

Considering the fact they told ALL the Jedi that, it is not an assumption.

Honestly, why wouldn't he just tell them? if you can give me any other good reason, present it.

Huh? When?

Well, the Jedi Order and Revan weren't really getting along well, why would they believe him? Would they even listen? Maybe Revan thought he could handle it, maybe he couldn't even contact them? I can only guess.