Are your warzones more one sided?

Bolanos

You will probably find that most servers will favor Imperial side for victories. PVP'ers in real life are typically competative people, thus the liking for killing other players. Those kind of people tend to favor the evil side in games too for some reason.

But on the Ebon Hawk, it depends on the time of day from my experience. Although if you play the whole day (I was sick the other day and so I actually did this as I didn't feel well enough to do anything else) I still find that Imperials will win more overall.

Oddly enough, from the Empire side, I feel like Ebon Hawk is one of the few servers where a larger proportion of the skilled and active PVP population is on the Republic side.

The Empire side definitely has a number of very good players and/or premades, and games that involve them have a much higher win percentage, but there also seems like a huge number of badly geared, poorly skilled Empire players who queue up as well.

Overall win rate across the course of a day is probably pretty close to 50/50 depending on who's queueing when, but there are times when the Republic side is just unstoppable, and it seems like it's a less frequent occurrence that there are more good Emp players than not several matches in a row.

The number of coordinated Republic teams seems higher than the number of coordinated Empire teams. Many more Empire players seem to want to 1v1 or stat pad rather than actively win matches (even at the cost of personal glory).

Edited by Omophorus

Luke sene

1-49 imps

50s reps

Wrong. Lately imps roll over 50s bracket aswell. I had more wins on 1-49 bracket on alt as republic. I remember getting my daily done for a week as solo. Not a single wins for days.

The odds winning match in 50s depend if you que as a team. If solo most matches imps win in that server due to alot active pvp'ers moved to imps side lately.

Edited by Divona

Oddly enough, from the Empire side, I feel like Ebon Hawk is one of the few servers where a larger proportion of the skilled and active PVP population is on the Republic side.

The Empire side definitely has a number of very good players and/or premades, and games that involve them have a much higher win percentage, but there also seems like a huge number of badly geared, poorly skilled Empire players who queue up as well.

Overall win rate across the course of a day is probably pretty close to 50/50 depending on who's queueing when, but there are times when the Republic side is just unstoppable, and it seems like it's a less frequent occurrence that there are more good Emp players than not several matches in a row.

The number of coordinated Republic teams seems higher than the number of coordinated Empire teams. Many more Empire players seem to want to 1v1 or stat pad rather than actively win matches (even at the cost of personal glory).

I could agree with this. Usually if Republic seems unstoppable there is a Code premade going on.

Republic win 95% of matches on my server- most teams are 3 sentinels, 3 healers and two whatever else.

This. Imperial on Krath. Server population is so low that any time of day that isn't 3AM you fight a Republic premade. On the *VERY* rare occasion that you do find a Republic PUG the Imperials usually win. More often though, if you aren't fighting a Republic premade you're fighting more Imperials in Huttball. It's a tossup there. I've had the same win 3 daily since Friday and I'm only 2/3, having played at least 10 matches each day.

Can't wait for cross-server queues or server transfers, because it's downright depressing to lose more than 10 matches in a row (which has happened quite often).

My experience:

Rep's and Imp's win about equal over the long term.

But it usually goes in stretches.. i.e. some days I get my daily and weekly in one day. Other days I never get a win.

Alderaan and Voidstar are always blowouts one way or the other. Very little to zero defensive effort overall.....

However, Huttball has been epic. Many, many 0-0, 1-0 matches which came down to the last second.

People waiting for 1.2 are gonna be disappointed I think, gear is not as big a factor as everyone wants to believe it is.

In fact the gear change is what I believe is behind the downward shift in PVP quality. I know many people who are sitting PVP out right now till 1.2 goes through and we figure out exactly whats going on with gear, and how it affects the people who already have it etc....

On Correlian Run, I got to say that it's equal most of the time. The best Rep pre-made versus the best Imp pre-made are often in a stalemate the entire match until someone gets a lucky break or kill. Pretty intense battles at times...

We do have moments where Imps are walking all over Republic and vice versa but that's normal. The system is random and if it picks 8 random noob and 8 random great players... well... bang!

on my sever KRANTH the republic guild called AGENTS OF THE REPUBLIC beats the imps aka me jsut aobut 99% of the time they are almost impossible to beat it sucks but i must admit they are good players but i hate them :)

This. Imperial on Krath. Server population is so low that any time of day that isn't 3AM you fight a Republic premade. On the *VERY* rare occasion that you do find a Republic PUG the Imperials usually win. More often though, if you aren't fighting a Republic premade you're fighting more Imperials in Huttball. It's a tossup there. I've had the same win 3 daily since Friday and I'm only 2/3, having played at least 10 matches each day.

Can't wait for cross-server queues or server transfers, because it's downright depressing to lose more than 10 matches in a row (which has happened quite often).

are you tlaking about AGENTS OF THE REPUBLIC guild i think im on that sever spell it wrong name is SITHER

On my server, Empire premades are generally better than Republic premades and Republic PUGS are generally better than Empire PUGS.

This is how it is on Ajunta Pall, for sure. There are a few horrifically deadly Empire pvp guilds that clean house during prime time. But if they're not playing, pubs seem to win more often. I almost never see pub premades.

Edited by clearsighted

I play solo on two EU realms:

Rep on Hidden Beks - Rep pugs lose 80% of the time. Worst losing streak - 13 wzs in a row. It took me two weeks to complete a weekly, so I re-rolled...

Imp on Frostclaw - Imps win quite frequently here in PUGS. It takes me about 2 and a half hours to complete the dailies. I normally complete the 3 victories in 5 games. Best winning streak: 14 wins out of 17 matches (all pugs). This happened between last Wednesday and Thursday evening.

But it does fluctuate quite often. The last two evenings on my imp has been quite rough - only winning 7 out of 20 games.

Just hang in there, or re-roll :D

I can tell you that as a pub on The Fatman server, I can usually guess what the outcome of the match is by looking at the names of the players. 8-9 times out of 10 I'll be right.

Also, it varies by time of day. At about 8am EST, all of us are on our mains, so wins are usually 80%. After about 2-3 hours when we finish our mains and next best geared alts, we all disperse, and the win ratio is more like 35%. I usually don't even bother playing wzs at this point. I'll just hop on one of my alts and grind out legacy. I assume many of the other pubs do the same.

Kressh...

Well, it depends. Really depends.

There are days when getting 3 wins is mission impossible. Some Imps are VERY good. And I mean, VERY good - they don't make mistakes (like using cc-breaker if they are not white).

But there are times when you can get 3 wins in matter of minutes.

Biggest problem in my server is that REGULARLY reps start with 1-2 players less. And it is not uncommon to see "WZ will end in 120 sec if more players do not apply".

I've never understood why they don't mirror limit - if you start with 6, then the other side starts with 6. If one comes on this side, one should come from other side. If there is nobody applying for one side - nobody should be included from the other side.

But, oh well... Dunno what will come in 1.2.

I was going to make a thread about this. I always go for the "good" side in the MMORPGs and it seems that we are just terrible in PVP. We used to get stomped by the Hoarde in WOW and now those guys are doing the same in TOR. On Twin Spears I play after midnight and we are just terrible. Huttball is the only one that we occasionally win. It used to be the Voidstar was our best map, but we havent had a win in days, infact we havent breeched the second door in a long time.

On my server it works like this:

Step 1: Check your teammates guild tags.

If at least 4 are the same, proceed to Step 2

If less than 4 are the same, either eat the impending loss or quit and requeue.

Either way you are going back to Step 1

Step 2: If you are a healer, stick with the premades. If you are a tank or a DPS, try to distract the other team so the premades can blast through the objectives.

Step 3: Win.

I'm on Rubat Crystal:

My main is on the repub side and I solo que 90% of the time. When we're not horribly bored playing another huttball match against other pubs, we typically win 70% of our matches. There are one or two premade groups that almost always roll over our pug group, but if we're against another pug group we usually steamroll them. There are definitely more PVP'ers on the pub side than the imp.

70% win rate solo queuing at least, 90~ with guildies. Playing classes that can win games almost by themselves will do that. Shadow/Scoundrel/Sage stealth/stealth/heals+rescue.

Pretty much only lose when I'm playing alts/playing against a premade without my own.

About half my ald's for example are won by sap -> cap/force lift -> cap against solo points out of stealth.