Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

I know it's an April Fool's joke and funny as hell. And while some really went too far like the romance or the main character slaving for the droid, the ability to unlock mini games like the original Super Star Wars (which I was a *********** champ at when I was 5 years old!!!) would totally be worth the price of admission for me cause I really miss my old SNES and I still own those 3 games and would love to play them again. :)

ARCADE MINI GAMES FOR THE WIN!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish they would spend less time on April Fools nd more on getting the update out already.

And I wish people that play this game would loosen up a little but, as it would seem, we can't all get what we want.

This is extremely funny. Look at the conversation options: "Unbridled Bootlicking"!, "[Flirt] Dance for me"! For real I almost fell off the chair laughing when I saw that option and wondered what would the droid do to the BH.

LOL...nice April Fools joke! Its nice to see that after some of the vicious flames the devs have endured (from a delivery standpoint), they still have a sense of humor :)

Making people smile and laugh are important things in this world of excessive stress. To that end, I offer this...again! Wookiee

Cruising around the galaxy in your own personal starship is an important aspect of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The player’s starship is like a home, and the player’s companions are like a family. No one knows this better than the dedicated Ship Droids who maintain the vessels: C2-N2 for Republic characters and 2V-R8 for Imperial characters.

Jedi Knights, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and the other class characters may be the heroes in the wider galaxy, but on board the starship, the Ship Droids are the heroes. That’s why, as part of Game Update 1.2, you will soon be able to assume direct control over your Droid’s actions with Ship Droid™, a brand new mini-game coming to The Old Republic!

Read More

obvious troll is obvious.

Ok. I have to admit I bought it right up until about 10 seconds into the first video (I just woke up and haven't had my caffine yet... that's the story I'm sticking to anyway).

I'm watching the droid cleaning the windows and painting the wall going "Wait. That sounds boring! How can THAT be fun?!?! Ooohhhh... what day is today? Yep. That would explain it.

Some of you guys really need to get the sticks out of your asses.

perhaps you play on a server where the population is high enough to get a full WZ group on a SATURDAY afternoon. I don't.

So yeah, there's good reason for that stick and where it is.

No one else isn't offended that they spent your $15 on doing this? I'm all for a good joke, but put video behind it. If things are that easy to get out then we should see a real space game here next month.