ARENAS/Death match....NOW

Izola

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in gods name is taking so long?

BW make a 150m * 250m room and let us do the rest.

Afraid your game can't stack up balance wise?

I don't UNDERSTAND!

Do you intend to just strike poses in this room or actually play? Cause this engine barely supports the number of people in a WZ. Oh nvm... you wold just DM with the same 8 people. Sounds... boring.

Edited by AngryBuddhist

Deathmatching is for people with no brain.

So many people are bad at objective PVP because they are used to smashing their face against a keyboard to get wins in WOW. Now that they actually need to think about what they are doing it's the end of the world.

So many people are bad at objective PVP because they are used to smashing their face against a keyboard to get wins in WOW. Now that they actually need to think about what they are doing it's the end of the world.

Arena takes for more skill than some objective based ********.

Ok OK

Now more rude people please.

We all know who the people are that don't want ARENAs. No need to call them out or say anything rude to them.

Lets make this about why they AREN'T HERE YET!!!!!!!!!!

BW give me a break. You ever see the secondary .coms for WOW? (I can't name them, Mods get mad)

It's a HUGE part of ANY MMO!

YOU MUST HURRY!

You act like objectives are hard

Ok OK

Now more rude people please.

We all know who the people are that don't want ARENAs. No need to call them out or say anything rude to them.

Lets make this about why they AREN'T HERE YET!!!!!!!!!!

BW give me a break. You ever see the secondary .coms for WOW? (I can't name them, Mods get mad)

It's a HUGE part of ANY MMO!

YOU MUST HURRY!

A huge part of any MMO? You mean a huge part of WoW.

Arena takes for more skill than some objective based ********.

Arenas - kill this guy...kill him now...kill him now. game over

Objectives at least involve more strategy. And they incorporate the "hard" parts of arenas, such as coordinating CCs and good positioning.

You act like objectives are hard

They are not. But pvping while still thinking about objectives is one level harder than just pvping. Simple as that.

BTW, I am all for 8v8 TDM Warzone (sometimes mindlessly slaughtering opposition is relaxing;)), just not some 3v3 abomination that will end in nerf-FOTM cycle like in this other game;)

They are not. But pvping while still thinking about objectives is one level harder than just pvping. Simple as that.

BTW, I am all for 8v8 TDM Warzone (sometimes mindlessly slaughtering opposition is relaxing;)), just not some 3v3 abomination that will end in nerf-FOTM cycle like in this other game;)

LIES...The greatest PVPers in the world (WOW) are Gladiators not Grand Marshels.

But lets not make this about WOW,

Lets make this about letting you do what ever it is you do and Me and MINE doing what makes us HAPPY.

ARENAS here yet BW?

Edited by Izola

LIES...The greatest PVPers in the world (WOW) are Gladiators not Grand Marshels.

But lets not make this about WOW,

Lets make this about letting you do what ever it is you do and Me and MINE doing what makes us HAPPY.

ARENAS here yet BW?

This ^

It has to be a balance issue, Because like you said....It only takes a room and the PVPers do the rest.

I don't understand why it's taking so long, Kind of annoying if you ask me.

But look how long it took BW to get ride of PASSIVE Dam stopping you from capping.

This could take them some time. I mean they have to CREAT a WHOLE ROOM!

Edited by Swidgin

Rofl @Arenas and WoW

The top ranked WoW Arena squad in the world would get 20-seconded by a normal DAoC PuG if everything like level and gear was equal lol

WoW did not and does not have real pvp....true MMO vets know this

Swtor is much better off going with Open World PvP with Guild vs Guild, Zerg Battles, 1vs1's etc then some noob Arenas

Edited by Jalez

Rofl @Arenas and WoW

The top ranked WoW Arena squad in the world would get 20-seconded by a normal DAoC PuG lol

Swtor is much better off going with Open World PvP with Guild vs Guild, Zerg Battles, 1vs1's etc then some noob Arenas

Thank you. WoW is not a good way to determine the "best in the world".

Rofl @Arenas and WoW

The top ranked WoW Arena squad in the world would get 20-seconded by a normal DAoC PuG lol

LOL World PVPer^

Enough said!

Could you people stop trolling, If you like world PVP make your own thread about it.

If you like WZs (I do too) then make a thread about that.

ARENAs are coming, if you don't want it don't play in them.

This is a CAN YOU PLEASE GET GOING ON MAKING A 150m * 200m Room so we can play what we want thread!

What in gods name is taking so long?

BW make a 150m * 250m room and let us do the rest.

Afraid your game can't stack up balance wise?

I don't UNDERSTAND!

They already have a zone for this in Tatooine! It's a free for all PvP zone. Doesn't matter what side you are on, everyone is marked to kill.

There, problem solved!

Edited by Srooc

4 v 4 is the way to go with tanks BW...btw

Ok I play on the biggest PVP server...The fatman Some of you prob play there too.

The BEST players so far that I've played with...AND I've played with a lot....

ARE WOW PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWG lol

GW LOL

ANYTHING ELSE LOL

The greatest PVP players are BY FAR WOW players..

Come get some on da fatman if u'd like, I'm open for duels anytime, And in a couple week I'll Roll you in Huttball too!

GIVE ME ARENAs!