Will we get a warning before 1.2 comes out?

rgizzie

Just wondering if anyone from Bioware can answer if we will get a warning and how long it will be before the patch going live? I am trying to do a few things before it hits and would like to wait to the last possible minute before buying a couple of things. Thanks in advance.

why wait till the last minute?

I am trying to save up for the white crystal the is 2.5 million. I have 1.1 million right now. If I don't have enough time to save that much I am going to get the lower end white crystal for 1 million.

I am trying to save up for the white crystal the is 2.5 million. I have 1.1 million right now. If I don't have enough time to save that much I am going to get the lower end white crystal for 1 million.

Keep running Boarding Party Normal, you can make about 240k per hour.

But you'll be bored out of your skull.

They will give us a day or so and then tell us that jedi is now a starter proffession and that all my hard work was for nothing :D.

Im sure they will give us plenty notice, not that they really need to cause theres nothing that will greatly effect us apart from mabye legacy which im still not sure on.

Just wondering if anyone from Bioware can answer if we will get a warning and how long it will be before the patch going live? I am trying to do a few things before it hits and would like to wait to the last possible minute before buying a couple of things. Thanks in advance.

Procrastination will get you nowhere - really fast.

Just saying. I mean, that is HOW you worded your message.

Edited by FooBard

They will give us a day or so and then tell us that jedi is now a starter proffession and that all my hard work was for nothing :D.

Im sure they will give us plenty notice, not that they really need to cause theres nothing that will greatly effect us apart from mabye legacy which im still not sure on.

Ugh... the NGE

I am guessing they will release it as late into april as they can, to hopefully combat the number of people that will be leaving for D3 when it launches in May.

Maybe they'll launch a pay to win system to match up with D3 too while they're at it. It's rather disappointing really- this is EA we're talking about, yet where are the mini pets, mounts and account options for 10+ dollars? C'mon EA, you're supposed to be the money grubbing scum of the gaming universe and there's virtually nothing outside of material, real life objects (ie clothing, authenticator) that we can waste cash on.

You're competing with Blizzard- learn from their money making schemes.

Keep running Boarding Party Normal, you can make about 240k per hour.

But you'll be bored out of your skull.

Yeah..not that I'm going to get a White Crystal but I make scads of credits by just scavenging everything in sight I had over 3 mil before I knew it.

Maybe they'll launch a pay to win system to match up with D3 too while they're at it. It's rather disappointing really- this is EA we're talking about, yet where are the mini pets, mounts and account options for 10+ dollars? C'mon EA, you're supposed to be the money grubbing scum of the gaming universe and there's virtually nothing outside of material, real life objects (ie clothing, authenticator) that we can waste cash on.

You're competing with Blizzard- learn from their money making schemes.

I almost think that you don't want Bobbie to have his third vacation house in the Bahamas or something.. I mean sheesh, he does have to live somewhere doesn't he?

/sarcasm

I was in the same boat as you OP, i really wanted a white crystal. However i have since dropped my jedi anyway and my new main is a Smuggler so i'm not too bothered about colour crystals anymore.

You would be much better off saving 2 million credits for the soon to be discontinued Korrealis mounts for two reasons;

1. They have hinted that the white crystal may make a return in the game, although you are talking late this year at the earliest. I think i've seen a dev post somewhere stating at least after update 1.4.

2. The white crystals stats at some point in the future are bound to become obsolete at end game. Where as the Korrealis mounts will not (unless they bring in faster mounts but thats highly unlikely).

Anyway thats what i've done. Back to your original question we will definatly know before it releases when it will actually release. I estimate the last week of April.

Edited by Cuaarl_Hosmi

Already a thread on this ....