What's the best part of being a Scoundrel?

Blankchild

To me it's when I'm in a war zone and I hit someone with a first shoot and watch them run around panicking lol. It doesn't happen too often, most players I encounter are pretty aware of what's going on. It's just that small percentage of players that go in to panic mode that puts a smile on my face and reminds me of why I play a scrapper.

So my question is what keeps you guys with this AC despite the recent nerfs?

The hands-down ability to lay the pain on just about anything, despite their gear in a 1 on 1 fight.

The only exceptions are hybrid sorc/sages, which are fiercely overpowered; good snipers, which negate all of our CC and interrupts, and other Scounds/Ops that get the drop on me.

1. The shotgun/backblast animation. Nothing more satisfying than whipping that thing outta nowhere and the sound that comes with it.

2. Kicking ANYTHING in the junk. Sith lords, monstrous beasts, women, droids, and even CANNONS. Use "surrender" first for maximum enjoyment.

3. Doing as much damage with your bare fists as a highly trained jedi does with their LIGHTSABER. Think of yourself as the Chuck Norris of the Galaxy.

4. Doing as much damage hitting someone with my little gun than a commando does with a shot from an ASSAULT CANNON (circumstances depending of course).

5. Stealthing your teammates. Sure, not usually useful, but hellacool.

6. Double-tapping your opener. Being able to disappear, make them think you escaped, then 3 seconds later you shoot first all over again. Puts a smile on my face.

7. Subtle healing. Our healing isn't flashy, but that's its strength. It doesn't attract attention, and who would want to?

8. Cover. Seems like not a lot of people like it, but I do, even though I don't use it much.

Edited by Stenrik

Tricky.

Might be taking out someone injured who thinks they're safe from stealth. *BOOM* dead.

Waiting until they blow their CC-breaker, then chucking a flashbang and calling XS freighter flyby while they can't do anything about it is pretty good. Great if you can get more than one. Though they're going to be angry with you afterwards.

Dirty Kick > run away > vanish is fun.

Anything that makes the other guy hate you I guess :).

Camping at healing node in Huttball, see a guy with 1/3 hp approaches the node, KO him, eat the node then finish it him off, then pop an Underworld medicine for a maniac laugh. It makes my day regardless win/lose the game. :D

(Sawbones) Healing myself and kiting kids on one side of voidstar and allowing my team to cap the door on the opposite side. Works every time. Well unless you get CC'd. But this is the empire we're talking about, they're not the smartest lol.

A second to that is getting cc'd, having it wear off with like 2% health left, medpack, dodge, emp, emp, and just knowing that there's someone across the interwebs raging like a mad man on vent LOL.

Third is just saving people from the bring of death with EMP. It's just flat out awesome. Best ability and mechanic we have imho.

by far my favorite moment was this sith sorc defending a point in civil war all by himself and was using consumption to pad his healing score. One shoot first and he was dead and then I captured the point. I can only imagine what that player was thinking.;)

Oh, that's priceless. Well done, indeed :)

by far my favorite moment was this sith sorc defending a point in civil war all by himself and was using consumption to pad his healing score. One shoot first and he was dead and then I captured the point. I can only imagine what that player was thinking.;)

Bets he was moaning in chat about scoundrels one-shotting people, and left out the bit about how he was faffing around with consumption so they lost the node :)

Done that to a sorc too, though sadly he wasn't alone, good fun.