The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What's the best part of being a Scoundrel?

Blankchild

I'm a Dirty Fighter, and I love throwing AOE DOTS and making their healers have to choose between healing and cleansing. While they are busy doing this, I target the healer, pop stealth, and destroy them while they worry about my DOT on other players.

The best part....... if I die, I usually get a kill or two from my DOTs even after I respawn.

I'm a Dirty Fighter, and I love throwing AOE DOTS and making their healers have to choose between healing and cleansing. While they are busy doing this, I target the healer, pop stealth, and destroy them while they worry about my DOT on other players.

The best part....... if I die, I usually get a kill or two from my DOTs even after I respawn.

For realz, why I'm so glad I took psych meds, that skill is sick especially since it can crit...

I'd say my absolute favorite thing to do is, when in alderaan, to stealth to a node with 1 imp at it. Use tranq. wait for them to use their break stun ability. Then tranq them again after resolve is down, and take the node while they can't do anything about it. Also, if they attack you after the break stun ability, we have Disappearing act to get out of combat and re-tranq. A lot of fun, when you capture the node

Kicking people between the legs after your burst doesn't work because it was nerfed for the 5th consecutive patch in a row. Of course that's why George bragged about Dirty Kick not rooting us...

THEY WERE THINKING OF OUR SURVIVABILITY!! :D