Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

Wow, people! Hold your horses.

TONS of people whining about not getting again when the "rules" of getting in have been explained countlessly!

I think, for a fact, that getting the slight chance of entering 1 hour before the 20th is already a generous benefit that EA/Bioware/LucasArts are giving us, so instead of whining... THANK them for an amazing game and a fantastic way to start it.

I'm quite curious to know when I'll get in, though.

I don't mind getting in on Friday. I have TONS of exams. :mad:

Says the guy who is playing the game. Oh yes lets thank them for providing a poor sevice for which we PAID for.

As customers we have every right to be disgruntled by the complete lack of communication shown by BW regarding this wave system.

Edited by Rulok

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad:::mad:Who's brainchild is this releas (or lack thereof) ( as the Red Queen States: Off With Their Head!) No thinking person would have fumbled this badly was there any thought process? l.... it boggles the mind.

I spent well over 345.00USD the very day it announced presales B4 the store opened. I don't even have an email. JEEPERS :mad:

This beats warhammer for lamest grand opening. PLUS Now everyone can get all the special items I was led to believe we could ONLY EVER get ordering the CE. Never again will I preorder any type of CE from any of the 3 companies listed.

:mad:Not only can I not get in .... the USA phone lines? They are cancelled...gone not just 'hey we're not here' but ' This telephone number is no longer in service'. poo.

i'm just pissed because they will end up having to open more servers to get everyone in before launch and they should have just put more up today, whats so hard about merging 2 low pop servers in the future if needed?

i guess they like pissed off customers

No server mergers never go well its a horrible way to end up doing things.

Really? Gonna stop working @ noon PST? Come on... all the streams I watched, people are saying servers look dead... they can hardly find people to group with. Most servers aren't even full, they're at medium.

Why would you stop inviting people when everything goes smooth... don't you have a "HUGE" team like you bragged during the years. Use your "HUGE" team and work 24/24 to bring us in. That's the least you can do for the best launch in MMO history.

Too many people are complaining already. Remember you didn't pay for your pre-order to start on the 13th. If by the 15th you don't get in, then start your ************. Till then you're still getting what you paid for. The people that already got in are being rewarded for their early commitment to the game. Similar to how we'll be relatively rewarded to our commitment to the game over those who buy it when on/after it releases.

I was going to complain too...but then...I deflected the arrow with my knee!

Edited by Likwidsage

Update: Wave 5 - the final wave for today - was sent at approx 1:30PM CST.

More invites will be sent tomorrow (Wednesday).

Next wave tomorrow 8 am CST.

So 20 hours break between the two waves...

OK I think that the phasing is a great idea. But 20 hours break between the first and the second day of waves, I do not see the point.

Especially when the players who are waiting begin to be pretty on the edge :D

Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

I love ya, man! Thanks...I needed that laugh.....lolololololol :p

I understand rolling invites was done to monitor server conditions etc. But wasnt there a fair way to do it to where everyone with pre-orders can start at the same time?

From a customer's/gamer's point of view, it's a bit unfair that some pple are getting a head start at leveling etc. I personally had no idea when pre-ordering that the "Early Access" attached to the Digital Deluxe I chose didnt guarentee access on the earliest date. Excuse my ignorance I guess....never experienced early-access rollling invites in previous mmo's.

Early access is not for the players. Early access is for BW to gradually load the servers with players so that *~everyone~* can play the game without constant server crashes for the first week after launch. Stop being greedy. There is nothing more fair than allowing access based upon when you submitted your pre-order code. It's a nice little bonus for the loyal fans.