Give us 1.2 as it is FAST !!! Too many players leaving the game !!!

RiteOn

uhh every time i look at tera footage holy crap i get bored to tears. i played today MAYBE a single hour of that Beta.

TOTAL CRAP.

that game INSTANTLY felt grindy and just outright boring. sorry bro try again on the troll attempt. let me guess you saw 2 people on the fleet you and your friend right?

chrisftw named.

Ok.

tera have actualy in japan and corean, 2.5 M players.

second mmo after AION.

in one year.

tera is just best new MMO gameplay and graphics.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.....................wow

1.2 is really not that much content. Not quite sure what you're wowing about?

Consider that Mists of Pandera (the next WoW expansion) will have 2 new PvP maps, 3 new raids, two world bosses, and over 9 new instances.....at launch.

Kinda speaks volumes about BioWare's efforts (imo).

Edited by brentonj

Thread deleted on PTR, hope it stays alive here... Because we really need new content fast before wind starts blowing through server fleets...

In the last couple of weeks, our guild lost over 20% of active 50's to other games, due to the fact that they have the alts they want, full rakatta, battlemaster, sufficient legacy and yet they have nothing more to do on this game that would entertain them or make them stay... Since some of them are not even paying their subs, it's a slight chance we'll ever see them again...

There is not 1 day that goes by that we do not get 1 leave notification from one of our members. And yes, we have 16 man raids going, we have organised PVP, yet people are BORED and NEED NEW CONTENT...

Before our guild empties, do please release the long-awaited update...

Content takes time. Most MMO players know this. If your guild is impatiant enough to unsub in a new MMO over content. Id say you got rid of the junk. These sorts of people bounce from game to game. No company should cater to these sorts of players.

Consider that Mists of Pandera (the next WoW expansion) will have 2 new PvP maps, 3 new raids, two world bosses, and over 9 new instances.....at launch.

I know I shouldn't do this...but I just get the urge to feed the trolls sometimes. Yes, yes I am a Sith after all!!!

I have a friend that plays WoW and I'm sure it's a great game, but I fail to see the relation of that game to the OP's thread to release patch 1.2 "FAST !!!" for SWTOR???

Some should take into account, that 70% of the "glorious" 1.2. patch are core features, which were easily delivered in the previous MMOs at launch-day.

As the legacy system, which was also intended to be ingame from launch-day.

So there remains 1 OP / FP and WZ paired with very dubious class balance decisions by the devs.

From my point of view, 1.2. is the last straw (because at launch I was so shortsighted to pay for 4 months in advance). But looking at the patch notes, I dont think, that this patch will do any good for the playerbase.

And I can only say, that 1.2. will entertain most of the people for about 2 weeks, before the cries for new / working / well implemented content will sound again.

.... But hold the bloodhounds ... dear SWTOR fans ... thats only my personal opinion.

I know I shouldn't do this...but I just get the urge to feed the trolls sometimes. Yes, yes I am a Sith after all!!!

I have a friend that plays WoW and I'm sure it's a great game, but I fail to see the relation of that game to the OP's thread to release patch 1.2 "FAST !!!" for SWTOR???

WoW is trash now

to bad its horrible community migrated to star wars the old republic

Edited by CrunkShizzle

Consider how long the Mists of Panderia EXPANSION has been in development, compared to the 1.2 PATCH for SWTOR. That should speak volumes about the efforts put into each one - as well as the time spent. I highly doubt that the 1.2 patch has been in development for nearly as long as the MoP has.

Nice try, though.

chrisftw named.

Ok.

tera have actualy in japan and corean, 2.5 M players.

second mmo after AION.

in one year.

tera is just best new MMO gameplay and graphics.

You are not aware of the fact that Asian gaming market is drastically different from the Western one, are you?

Tera lost me with the dumb-*** female outfits and the pedo-race.

**** just sickens me. I already know women are slores, I don't want that **** shoved in my face in a video-game. Video-games are an escape from reality, how about a classy looking female avatar, something that doesn't exist in real life anymore?

Meeeeh.

I don't know. This game sucks though. Can't even stand to login anymore. Can't wait until a new MMO pops up.

If Bioware realises this patch bugged and incomplete, they'd lose way more subs than if they were to wait.

Bad suggestion is really, really bad.

However badly I want 1.2 to hit the live servers, this is very true. I want the least amount of bugged code possible on the live servers.

You shall respect developer, who says "when it's done"...not the one, who will put unfinished product on public...So...people leaving. It's their choice, their problems.

Devs said - it will be released soon, right? So, just wait and be thankful.

Thread deleted on PTR, hope it stays alive here... Because we really need new content fast before wind starts blowing through server fleets...

In the last couple of weeks, our guild lost over 20% of active 50's to other games, due to the fact that they have the alts they want, full rakatta, battlemaster, sufficient legacy and yet they have nothing more to do on this game that would entertain them or make them stay... Since some of them are not even paying their subs, it's a slight chance we'll ever see them again...

There is not 1 day that goes by that we do not get 1 leave notification from one of our members. And yes, we have 16 man raids going, we have organised PVP, yet people are BORED and NEED NEW CONTENT...

Before our guild empties, do please release the long-awaited update...

Roll an Alt? Isn't that the point of legacy?

I've said this elsewhere:

Either the patch is taking too long.. (A major content patch 3-4 months after release? Not to mention an earlier patch with new flashpoint/operation? That's pretty impressive..)

Or you wish there was more content...

Or you're pissed because there are bugs..

Which one do you prefer?

Did you really just compare a PAID EXPANSION to a FREE *PATCH*? Really?

You just lost any and all credibility...

Edited by Seberus

Not to mention that WoW has years under their belt, not months. I was there at WoW's launch...three months in they were nowhere near as organized as SWTOR is. So comparing their patches is like apples and oranges. Give these guys a chance.

Edited by NSStember

yeah rush new content out so we can complain that is bugged and that they should wait to release new stuff when they are ready...

then we would start complaining about EA forcing the hand when honestly we come out with thread like this one

then realize that there is a cheat that unbalance all the economy or the raid system complain once again that they didn't test it and the week after beg for more content YESTERDAY

way to be!

Release 1.0 is much more content then expansion for WoW. Speaks volumes

You're not even comparing apples to oranges. Your attempting to compare a content patch to an expansion.

For a content patch I think it is looking pretty good.

Game is pretty boring and incredibly Linear for an MMO at the moment, but, I'll play because its Star Wars... I Just feel bad for James Ohlen and posse, Because their lives wont be worth living if they dont get it right at 1.2. SWG devs got so much horrible scrutiny and hatred, whether the game is good or bad, you cannot work within Star Wars and come away unscathed. Edited by Rzacron

Perception is a funny thing.

I'm playing on Kellian Jaro, one of the servers that has always been lower population wise according to the Status Server page since pre-order phase.

And yet, I have never seen so many more players on level 50 planets (relatively to Kellian Jaro) this week than before.

So I don't know what others can feel about on their respective server, but I see a lot more people around, and I have gotten a lot more opportunity to be in a party.

It could just be that the main base of players have just reached level 50 with their characters, explaining the sudden demography explosion around me in high level areas. And it might be temporary. But I have no way to know.

In the end, only Bioware knows what really is going on with their own global internal server statistics. All the rest is just player assumption from a narrow self-centered point of view during a limited playing time (unless you are a robot and play 24h/day on every server at the same time being able to make your own global statistics :p)

Yes and blindly assuming that everything is great and rosy is the right way to look at things. :rolleyes:

Server population has gone down. It is unarguable. The Swiftsure (PvP) used to be most populated West coast server (Very Heavy) up until the middle of February where it's lucky to break Heavy traffic on weekends. I don't need an accurate statistical representation of the drop in subscriptions to hypothesize that the amount of players on the most populated West coast server has gone down -- add the fact that they haven't raised server population caps since December/January.

This game is hemorrhaging players at an alarming rate. Anybody who turns a blind eye to such an obvious drop in subscription are just blind fanboys who only like to reassure themselves that the crappy game they like is still great and doing great.

My guild is dying. And we're one of the most active ones of my server. My Guild Leader had to invite around 15 new recruits this week because the majority of our original guild has simply quit -- not even a goodbye, people have simply stopped showing up (and I don't blame them for it... I came from work yesterday and tried to do my PvP dailies. Completed one game and stopped: what's the point? I have all the gear that I need and I'm very satisfied with my in-game performance).

My guild is dying. And we're one of the most active ones of my server. My Guild Leader had to invite around 15 new recruits this week because the majority of our original guild has simply quit -- not even a goodbye, people have simply stopped showing up (and I don't blame them for it... I came from work yesterday and tried to do my PvP dailies. Completed one game and stopped: what's the point? I have all the gear that I need and I'm very satisfied with my in-game performance).

So, what's your point?

Should I unsub becasuse your guild is dying or because they stopped showing up or maybe 'cause they didn't say goodbye???

Which is it????

I will unsub if you provide the right answer! I swear to the internet forum gods I will!!!!

Edited by z-ray

Same here.

People are just not logging in and cancelling their subscriptions left and right.

Just a shame to see a once healthy population die so drastically.