Whats the hardest class for you to kill?

Lijun

I am curious who the rest of you guys have a hard time 1 V 1 with.

I think Vanguard can be tough personally.

My only trouble with a Vanguard is i cant seem to do enough damage to em.

My biggest challenge are Assasins, they do that one ability that does a ton of damage and i always underestimate how strong it is.

A well played Assassin/shadow (I dunno the name of the spec) is probably the biggest challenge another class can give you as an Anni Marauder.

Anything else it's pretty much an easy kill 1v1.

Edited by atreyuz

In WZs? OP Healer.

In duels? Concealment and both Darkness and Deception Assassins.

I agree. Marauder is a back loader dps class and suffers when a front loader dps class gets their opener. This wouldn't be so bad but both ops and assassins can vanish to reset the fight at any time in their favour. The Marauder vanish typically just resets them back to their worst possible start position.

Don't feel sorry for them though. If one is well played they can ambush at the optimal time and wreak havoc in real pvp outside of duels.

In WZ, the only class that potentially offers a problem is DoT spec Pyrotech, and only if they are played very, very well. Also, similar Sentinels and Marauders, but that seems to be rare.

In duels, I'm pretty sure concealment Operatives will *****tomp anyone. They just have entirely too much CC ability and escapes to beat.

1v1 -

Operatives - Stun > run > heal - you finally break free and leap.... Stun > run > heal...

Assassins - Invis and countless bubble/shields they get - impossible to burn them down before they burn you down.

PowerTech - they can just stand there and heal through any damage given to them (im Anni spec and know how to play really well, and i cannot burn these guys down even with well timed and placed interupts - if they have fairly decent gear)

Theres always exceptions to all of these 3 above, gear, skill, spec etc but those 3 are the main ones i have noticed having trouble burning down with champ/BM gear / Anni spec

Apart from that, almost every other class is easy to crush

Edited by Pondarro

PowerTech - they can just stand there and heal through any damage given to them (im Anni spec and know how to play really well, and i cannot burn these guys down even with well timed and placed interupts - if they have fairly decent gear)

I want a heal on my powertech.... I must have missed it on the skill trainer.

Sniper/Gunslinger--the ones that know how to play. You'd think I'd be able to take them out (since my main used to be a Gunslinger--full BM) but they give me the most amount of trouble.

ESPECIALLY if I get close and they throw down Orbital Strike on their position...IMPOSSIBLE to win.

Sniper/Gunslinger--the ones that know how to play. You'd think I'd be able to take them out (since my main used to be a Gunslinger--full BM) but they give me the most amount of trouble.

ESPECIALLY if I get close and they throw down Orbital Strike on their position...IMPOSSIBLE to win.

Buck up mate, it's hard to beat your counter class :)

1) tank assassins - well played ones I can't get below 50%

2) gunslingers - once they anchor in I can't damage them enough to withstand their spike.

3) scoundrel/operatives - everyone's having that problem

Words of wisdom are welcome

Merc and Trooper healers

If you're anni you i guess its ok if they are hard to kill, but you shouldnt be losing to mercs or trooper healers. You should be able to outheal their damage and interupt all their casts except when that bubbles up, in which case you need to CC them.

1) tank assassins

2) gunslingers

3)operatives

4)commando

Operatives in equal BM gear are impossible to beat. they kill me before I can get off a single attack if they want to. Sometimes I get in a swipe or two before I am dead. Most times I am just stun locked to death.

Tank assassins I can get down to around 30%, they just vanish pop out and kill me.

Commando's Can't kill me, but I can't kill them either. So I can just run behind them popping all my Cd's and whomping on them while they heal through it all. I am Anni spec, so I have the interrupt on extra short cooldown, but it does nothing against these guys, the still can't be killed.

The rest of the classes I feel it all comes down to skill, and therefore I tend to win. These classes I as a marauder have no chance to defeat in equal gear. Even if I have more skill.

Which brings up the point. I chuckle at all these post saying that Marauders are OP, and the best single dps in the game. We should be, but we are not.

Stealthers are really the only class I consistently have trouble 1v1ing. It's usually when I'm defending a node by myself on civil war warzone. If they attack first, they have so many stuns/ccs and high dmg attacks that they can kill you very quickly if you aren't on top of your game.