Do you play SWTOR with members of your family

Amonette

My husband and I play (leveled to 50 together) along with my brother and best friend (who has been adopted by the family as another brother). We are all in the same guild and frequently do FP's and Ops together. My brother has played numerous MMO's over the years (while I'm a n00b) so it's been great having someone I could ask questions who doesn't just say "l2p" and actually helps me l2p.

In our guild (Conquerors of Chaos on Tarro Blood), there are the 4 of us and a few other IRL friends. I've been asked by other new guildies "Do you ALL know each other?" The hardest part is referring to the husband/brother/friend as their toon name and not their IRL name. :)

We've let our 2 kids create toons and our 6 yr old has a lvl 9 Jedi Knight. I'm not quite at the point of getting him his own computer and account so we can all play together though.

I play with my wife and since we're both altoholics, we made many character duos:

• scoundrel healer - shadow tank
  • assassin tank - inquisitor healer
  • marauder - mercenary healer

The most efficient team so far is the scoundrel - shadow.

I would like to say yes, but my bother has zero attention span so he would make a character, get to the mid 30's re roll something else, do this about 3 more times then go play APB. world of tanks or EvE online.

on a side note he wife plays a ton but she is more anti-social then i am so i never know when she is on.

I play with one of sons (other doesn't really like it). I sent my brother a trial and he loved the game but is in his last semester of nursing school so can't commit to game till school is finished. I have sent e-mails to some of my old RL friends whom I used to play WOW with to see if they want a trial and waiting to hear back. On WOW we ran a guild that was all friends and their family members so hoping to get same going here.

My bf introduced this MMO world to me and we've leveled bounty hunters since december. But now I feel like I get to take training wheels off when he started with Mass Effect; I created a new toon and found a great guild :D