1.2 release date?

Hunterofjedi

He still hasnt answerd my question when he said ask tommorow. I asked why if they going to give a date tommrow? why not just say that why the cloak and dagger act?

Theres no reason for it if you know people will assume when you say ask tommrow. That we will have a date tommrow why not just say,We are going to try to release a date tommrow. And if you know thats prolly not going to happen why the hell say it in the first place?

I wish to god i could make his salary just to give non information answers hell id sell my company and relax thru life.

be gentle, Vhazl is ready to hurl.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL why dont you post the entire conversation instead of just what you want to edit in for your amusement you must work for fox news right?

No, NBC! :)

don't let your political leanings cloud your judgment or plug your ears.

I am no fanboy, but you people can't keep thinking that this is how you address people, in any walk of life, no matter what these people do.

Well, if they went on a killing spree I'd probably say worse. ;)

True, I don't like how some have directly attacked our community rep in tweets and here. It's one thing to be unhappy about no 1.2 date (which I am) or possible delay of 1.2, but quite another to insult the rep over it.

No, NBC! :)

don't let your political leanings cloud your judgment or plug your ears.

Hahaha, they got pwned. Love the reply, Meldwyn! :)

Edited by cipher_nemo

Look at the freakout, and this game is pretty fast at pushing out patches, Just think if it was one of the other games out there.

:( <- everyone

You are not level 50.

Or if you are, you did not finish nightmare mode more than 2 months ago with your guild.

Believe me, after doing the same dailies, the same raids.

There's not much left to enjoy from this game.

--- Roll an alt? I have three level 50s right now.

That's why people are impatient, this game has nothing to offer at level 50.

And still, what is this patch going to bring? a new pvp zone, a new flashpoint and a new operation.

Are we gonna have to wait another 2-3 months after that???

Edited by Thekze

He still hasnt answerd my question when he said ask tommorow. I asked why if they going to give a date tommrow? why not just say that why the cloak and dagger act?

Theres no reason for it if you know people will assume when you say ask tommrow. That we will have a date tommrow why not just say,We are going to try to release a date tommrow. And if you know thats prolly not going to happen why the hell say it in the first place?

I wish to god i could make his salary just to give non information answers hell id sell my company and relax thru life.

If I get in at Fox News should I try and get you a job too? Remember when he said ...

Rockjaw (Stephen Reid):

Back at desk and coffee is flowing. For those asking, more details on 1.2 publish date are being finalized. Hold tight.

Publish date is being finalized. Finished. Concluded. Wrapped up. Pick a synonym! This statement, coupled with his other statements about being asked tomorrow, might lead a logical person to believe that as of of 2 hours ago they're working on having an answer for the community tomorrow.

Edited by Dolcia

I certainly don't see anything anywhere near 50% population drop, there are fluctuations and maybe a slight trend towards dropping rather than increasing, but nothing that significant.

You have to drag the bar back to January 16th. You will see the lowest peak of light servers @ 20% go to close to 78% (today). Next?

We know everyone is very anxious to hear when Game Update 1.2 is going live. We'll be sharing those details with you very soon.

A deployment of this size and complexity has a lot of moving parts, and as is our usual policy, we will not reveal dates until they are locked down. The good news is, we're really close to revealing that date.

Thanks for your patience.

If you put this patch live without answering the question of the reverting mods, you will have a LOT of unhappy players.

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3766546#edit3766546

Quote from that thread:

Please keep in mind that our Community Representatives are not developers and are unable to comment on input requests like this one. That said, we (the Community Team) have definitely seen the concerns expressed in this thread and are working to get a response, but want to make sure we have the correct information when we do respond. Thanks for your patience!

As you can see, there are a lot of us waiting for an answer.

AND, you really should post the changes ON pts, and give a day or two for the new gear stats to get out.

This is exactly the problem. Exactly *** does close mean? Instead of just giving us a date, they give us "close" which means they pretty much have as much wiggle room as they want. Just the same **** wrapped differently.

Obviously you never had to deal with SOON™

Well, if they went on a killing spree I'd probably say worse. ;)

True, I don't like how some have directly attacked our community rep in tweets and here. It's one thing to be unhappy about no 1.2 date (which I am) or possible delay of 1.2, but quite another to insult the rep over it.

Hahaha, they got pwned. Love the reply, Meldwyn! :)

If this is meant towards me.

I havnt attacked anyone i asked questions i wanted an answer to if i was attacking him lol well id get banned for sure. And to me my questions was completly within reason.

And again the entire converstaion wasnt posted just enough to amuse the poster.

Wow was honestly expecting a tonne of vile in response to my last post. You guys just lit a little flame of hope in my heart, that some of you people are not entirely devoid of humanity.

I agree people are upset, and have some right to be, but taking it out on a personal level, and directing venom at people in any way, no matter what the situation is sickening. You are people, they are people, and this is a video game.

Lets all just chill the flerp out a little. Breathe.....

(and yes some of these posts make me want to vom :rak_frown:)

Edited by Vahzl

You are not level 50.

Or if you are, you did not finish nightmare mode more than 2 months ago with your guild.

And still, what is this patch going to bring? a new pvp zone, a new flashpoint and a new operation.

Yeah, im not level 50, Ive been playing since head start and have taken this game slow and steady. Know why? Because I know end game burn out exists. Ive played SO many mmos at max level, There is never an infinite amount of content, and if you knew that maybe you wouldnt be in your position?

its your own fault if you feel that you need to play this game everyday to succeed, THAT IS NOT WHAT MMOS ARE ABOUT ANYMORE, 2012 = All games are casual.

YES.

Edited by Duhakalock

You are not level 50.

Indeed, the end-game can become repetitive if we're not playing new alts.

I still sort of chuckle at people who blew through all content and end-game achievements by now. I have /played 25+ days (last I checked a few days ago), and still haven't unlocked everything at end-game for my main. Many things done, tons of dailies, etc., but still not completely unlocked.

That being said, I would agree that doing the same thing over and over again gets boring. And for TOR, every day I know I'll face the same Belsavis/Illum/Warzone/whatever grind for PvE, PvP, and everything in-between. I'm not completely burnt out on it yet, but I certainly do understand people getting bored at this moment in the game.

Things will get better over time, there will be more content to be released, etc., etc. I still love TOR and will be playing my alts at 1.2 since my main grinding is getting old. So old that I could almost do all of the dailies blindfolded, let alone my credit farming run, Illum armaments, and all around every single area from Eternity Vault to every warzone. Yeah, it gets old.

I haven't tried the PTS with 1.2 yet because I prefer to be surprised and have some fun with the new content instead of testing it and getting burned out before its released. But I do hope the Corellia dailies are plentiful and interesting.

You are not level 50.

maybe they didnt think ppl would cap as quickly as many ppl have

If this is meant towards me.

I havnt attacked anyone i asked questions i wanted an answer to if i was attacking him lol well id get banned for sure. And to me my questions was completly within reason.

And again the entire converstaion wasnt posted just enough to amuse the poster.

His response was hilarious because your original post was all too overdone, over-said political stuff in what's supposed to be a forum with no political discussions. But rest assured, it was more of a smile towards him than anything to do with you. :)

Yeah, im not level 50, Ive been playing since head start and have taken this game slow and steady. Know why? Because I know end game burn out exists. Ive played SO many mmos at max level, There is never an infinite amount of content, and if you knew that maybe you wouldnt be in your position?

its your own fault if you feel that you need to play this game everyday to succeed, THAT IS NOT WHAT MMOS ARE ABOUT ANYMORE, 2012 = All games are casual.

YES.

I understand your point of view.

Please note that my guild raids twice a week. And we cleared end-game through normal gameplay.

It's not like we ''burned'' ourselves out.

I'm talking about us because it's a massive multiplayer game. I wouldn't see myself playing this game alone.

And I wouldn't see myself to the guild: "guys, let's slow down and skip raiding for the week, we're gonna burn ourselves out."

Edited by Thekze

Wow was honestly expecting a tonne of vile in response to my last post. You guys just lit a little flame of hope in my heart, that some of you people are not entirely devoid of humanity.

I agree people are upset, and have some right to be, but taking it out on a personal level, and directing venom at people in any way, no matter what the situation is sickening. You are people, they are people, and this is a video game.

Lets all just chill the flerp out a little. Breathe.....

(and yes some of these posts make me want to vom :rak_frown:)

While I don't view what happened in those exchanges to be "attacking" or directing venom or even getting personal with the CS, I can agree that people are getting a bit to vicious with their demands for 1.2 to release or to at least be informed when it will be releasing.

I can't figure out why for the life of me though, I guess some people simply can't wait to throw millions of credits at the legacy system or to re-grind every bit of work they have done up until this point.

Maybe if they were honest and came out and said "1.2 is nothing but a giant credit sink and a gear reset that has been in the works since a year before the game released, be happy that we are giving you something that should have been in the game 4 months ago, coffee is flowing just fine here!" less people would be so hasty about it. :rak_confused:

Edited by Celebrus

So this either means he was lying, of there is a patch coming sometime this week other than patch day. I don't mind waiting, or that they don't give exact dates.... but if you make a statement like that, please back it up!
Actually, that statement was corrected shortly after being made as a mistake.

You are not level 50.

They quit, take a break or whatever.

Look at the freakout, and this game is pretty fast at pushing out patches, Just think if it was one of the other games out there.

:( <- everyone

You can't be serious? You haven't been around many MMO's then to say this. Hell not many MMO's would even let things continue such as the embarrassment of the Ilum days after the first patch. Servers would have been pulled immediately with majority of the games out there with such massive scale issues as that was.