1.2 release date?

Hunterofjedi

Actually, that statement was corrected shortly after being made as a mistake.

i might have missed it, but where got that statement corrected. till now i only know about the correction about the mistake in the video. would be nice if you could provide some more details or links

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be serious? You haven't been around many MMO's then to say this. Hell not many MMO's would even let things continue such as the embarrassment of the Ilum days after the first patch. Servers would have been pulled immediately with majority of the games out there with such massive scale issues as that was.

I really cant tell what you are trying to argue with me? Are you saying that Since ilum flopped the game should be unplayable for everyone? Obviously it didnt matter much since everyone doesnt care anymore, life goes on.

Youre just a prime example of the freak-out part of the community that I stated.

Thanks for sharing that. And this explains why you have poor framerates. An NVIDIA 210 video card is VERY low end, not to mention 3 generations old now (400, 500, 600 after it). Because of the 210 your system does not meet minimum specs.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Nvidia_graphics_processing_units

Raw performance comparison...

210: 2.4 GP/s, 4.7 GT/s

7800 GS: 3.0 GP/s, 6.0 GT/s

7800 GT: 6.4 GP/s, 8.0 GT/s

7800 GTX: 8.8 GP/s, 13.2 GT/s

the g210 is still above min specs... well above. although it is a lil over a year old.

Indeed.

I just want a date. It doesn't even have to be set in stone, it just needs to be a date where they're planning to release 1.2, or somewhere shortly afterwards. I really don't care if they ran into issues as it happens, I don't want excuses, just dates. Just a date. Doesn't have to even be anytime soon, it can just be a date. A freakin' date, BIOWARE!

Thank you. A date? A date, please? How hard is it to do project management these days, gees?

They won't give you a date until they know exactly when it's going to be. If they came out last week for example and said "Patch 1.2 will be released on April 10th" and it didn't happen the rage would be far greater than it is now.

You can't give a set date on something like this until the last minute. That's just how things work.

Im sorry if your content to be led by the nose thru lifes hoops im not.

So you know, like the questing progression required to get you from 1-50, and like the progression you keep complaining doesn't exist in raids, and you know, all the other stuff you keep complaining isn't in place to, you know, lead you by the nose to a finishing point.

You know?

Edited by Vahzl

the g210 is still above min specs... well above. although it is a lil over a year old.

No, it is not. I've proven that. It's a matter of facts, not opinion. The fact is, the 210 does not meet minimum requirements for TOR. And the 210 was a value-level card released in 2009, so it is almost 3 years old.

You just want to use this as an excuse for complaining about poor framerate when playing TOR. The problem is, your system does not meet minimum requirements. On top of that, and as others have said, minimum requirements does not guarantee smooth gameplay. Recommend configs don't guarantee it either, but you will most likely have a decent experience with a better video card.

But you continue to post off topic, continue to troll facts. Good luck and go buy a better video card/PC.

Edited by cipher_nemo

So you know, like the questing progression required to get you from 1-50, and like the progression you keep complaining doesn't exist in raids, and you know, all the other stuff you keep complaining isn't in place to, you know, lead you by the nose to a finishing point.

You know?

LOL show me one post just one i made where i complained about progression? Or for that matter show me one post i complained about a raid ? Or game content to keep me busy?

Now who is trolling i have complained about a lack of comunication and even about sents loosing force push before launch. Server population and faction inbalance. All of those i complained about.

But never have i had complaints about content or progression.

LOL show me one post just one i made where i complained about progression?

Don't take it personally. I've noticed too many people here reply to you and never bother reading your past posts in this thread. So they just lump you into their easy-fit category of everyone else they disagree with.

No, it is not. I've proven that. It's a matter of facts, not opinion. The fact is, the 210 does not meet minimum requirements for TOR. And the 210 was a value-level card released in 2009, so it is almost 3 years old.

You just want to use this as an excuse for complaining about poor framerate when playing TOR. The problem is, your system does not meet minimum requirements. On top of that, and as others have said, minimum requirements does not guarantee smooth gameplay. Recommend configs don't guarantee it either, but you will most likely have a decent experience with a better video card.

But you continue to post off topic, continue to troll facts. Good luck and go buy a better video card/PC.

Yeah, wow... You're spot on here. The lower marked nvidia cards are really value cards. I believe the 8600 is more powerful than the 210 by a reasonable margin. I looked because I have a HTPC that needs a fanless GPU, and there really isn't anything out there better than the 8600 that's fanless.

Yup:

http://www.hwcompare.com/895/geforce-8600-gt-512mb-ddr2-vs-geforce-gt-210/

8600 is twice and fast, and that is an OLD (it'll be 5 years next week), lowish to midrange card.

Edited by Seront

Don't take it personally. I've noticed too many people here reply to you and never bother reading your past posts in this thread. So they just lump you into their easy-fit category of everyone else they disagree with.

Naa i dont take it personal not realy. they read something it upsets them and the next 10 posts after that are already damed in thier minds lol.

But they have a right to voice thier opions same as me. Even if thier oppions are of me 8)

So its all good.

This is a great game my computer is 3 or 4 years and i get 60-100 fps all the time, never have issues. I dont know why some people do it must be old ****** computers or people that dont keep their systems in good condition, or jsut dont listen to the advice people give.

As for people complaining about the long awaited release date of the patch bioware is a great game designing company and im sure they dont want to rush a patch that isnt ready yet. They had enough people ************ at them when the game was released. I personally would rather wait and play a great update than have a glitch riden disaster.

Maybe if they were honest and came out and said "1.2 is nothing but a giant credit sink and a gear reset that has been in the works since a year before the game released, be happy that we are giving you something that should have been in the game 4 months ago, coffee is flowing just fine here!" less people would be so hasty about it. :rak_confused:

They can't say that, Celebrus.

That is more than 140 characters. :p

This is a great game my computer is 3 or 4 years and i get 60-100 fps all the time, never have issues. I dont know why some people do it must be old ****** computers or people that dont keep their systems in good condition, or jsut dont listen to the advice people give.

Coupled with your signature, I don't understand this statement.

Edited by Dolcia

Yeah, wow... You're spot on here. The lower marked nvidia cards are really value cards. I believe the 8600 is more powerful than the 210 by a reasonable margin. I looked because I have a HTPC that needs a fanless GPU, and there really isn't anything out there better than the 8600 that's fanless.

Yup:

http://www.hwcompare.com/895/geforce-8600-gt-512mb-ddr2-vs-geforce-gt-210/

8600 is twice and fast, and that is an OLD, lowish to midrange card.

I'm glad to see someone who knows this as well. :) Yup, the first number is generation and the second number is a performance category. That guy's 210 is "1" for category, which puts it at the bottom. The 8600 is a decent card. It's a mid-range gaming card.

We know everyone is very anxious to hear when Game Update 1.2 is going live. We'll be sharing those details with you very soon.

A deployment of this size and complexity has a lot of moving parts, and as is our usual policy, we will not reveal dates until they are locked down. The good news is, we're really close to revealing that date.

Thanks for your patience.

Revealing a date to announce when the release will be? or a date that the patch will be added? Just wondering cause I am getting bored and no friends are on to talk to . Most seem to be waiting for this patch to happen before they come back. Rumors do have it a lot is riding on the success of this patch. :p

Edited by Innocentone

Revealing a date to announce when the release will be? or a date that the patch will be added? Just wondering cause I am getting bored and no friends are on to talk to . Most seem to be waiting for this patch to happen before they come back. Rumors do have it a lot is riding on the success of this patch. :p

Its true for many people there is alot riding on this patch. Thats why i think the lack of information is doing much more harm than good.

Edited by Nyteblades

At some level, you have to say that BW brought this on themselves.

Though I'm curious about the Mass Effect ending that got people so pissed off. I will be close to that soon. Then I may be in a worse mood lol.

Just watch until all the credits are done. I didn't think the ending was all that bad.

I'm glad to see someone who knows this as well. :) Yup, the first number is generation and the second number is a performance category. That guy's 210 is "1" for category, which puts it at the bottom. The 8600 is a decent card. It's a mid-range gaming card.

thats the wrong 210... thats a GT 210 with 512mb of ram... and low clock speed.. mine is just a lil more than 1 year old and is a Galaxy G210 with fan.. and yes.. its still above min spec for this game.

Its true for many people there is alot riding on this patch. Thats why i think the lack of information is doing much more harm than good.

If by "lack of information" you mean the release date, then I think you're being a little overdramatic. There is no good reason to give us a release date yet if it's not ready.

It'll be ready when it's ready and they will tell us when they want to. Doesn't bother me. :)

Just watch until all the credits are done. I didn't think the ending was all that bad.

Yeah, I figured it was just some QQing for some reason. I have a feeling that I wouldn't mind the ending.

I mean I was a Halo fan, and the last one ended with MC floating into a big metal planet. Got to have a little mystery with your stories.

wow still no word on when it goes live, been delayed since March too :(

Oh well, 5 more days left on subscription. Haven't logged in for over a week. Guess I won't see if I'll resub now as the answer has been supplied.

wait till tomorrow...

we all will know more then

edit: who will be lucky number 1000? :p

Edited by Ortagos