The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

IF your jugg could get 1 thing ..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, What juggernaut needs is some kind of group buff that make it valuable for groups. Because even if I have good dps as a rage spec jugg, I have problems joining groups.

"We already have enough melee characters"

"We want a marauder, not a dps jugg"

" Wait, jugg dps ?? What is that ?"

" LF dps please no juggernaut"

I am tired of that.

Group Choke

Your Juggernaut reaches out to the force, feeding of his hatred and lifting every nearby enemy NPC into the air, choking them for 3 seconds dealing X kinetic damage every second. This ability generates a high amount of threat.

Channeling 3 seconds, 2 minute CD.

If specced into it..

Reduces the cooldown of Group choke by 7.5/15 seconds, In addition, group choke builds 2/4 rage at the end of the duration.

Make our force attacks to do elemental/internal damage type.

Right now we are 100% phycical damage dealers (kinetic/energy)

Can nerf Smash build too cant care less about something that takes 0 skill to play.

Vengeance DoT's are all internal damage.

And there are no bursty skills that ignore armor other than Turbulence - for a good reason too.

I'd like to have a unique CD that pulls all mobs within 10-15 maters in front of my character ... less range then the other ones and maybe a longer CD.

I would LOVE to see improvement of Vengeance as a DOT-DMG tree...

- DOTs should tik for more DMG (maybe reduce initial DMG in return)

- DOTs should have some kind of extra utility (e.g., health-drain, heal/speed debuff, or

something REALY unique

I would LIKE to see improvements of ravage. Currently, it appears to be useless (at least in PvP).

I would NOT COMPLAIN if BW could give me some kind of longer CC for PvE.

Vengeance

1. Rampage to be useful

2. ravage to not be a dps loss

3. force pull

4. dots scaling better

5. dots healing us like annihilation

Immortal

1. Backhand cd reduced to 30s preferably 15s

2. increased aggro boost % from soresu form

3. enhanced mitigation

4. force pull to match the other tanks ability to pull eg darkness sin pull / grappling hook powertech

5. reduced cooldown on sweeping slash

Rage

Not used rage enough to have good suggestions.

Edited by havok_bloodcraft

-Faster movement in pvp (takes 5 secs to cover 30m distance)

*even if this goes to all classes it benefits melees more

-Smaller CD on Saber Throw and NO MINIMUM RANGE

*I dont see ranged classes having any kind of min range limit on their skills

*or keep ST as it is but make it an AoE skill cause we have none

-Ravage is just... who thought of it???

-Vengence DoTs are a non factor atm. Proper Scaling?

-Smash range.

*I could live with a nerf in dmg or an overhowl of the Rage spec.

-Shatter need a rage reduction and a DoT duration reduction as well. It is a 31 point skill and the damage it deals does NOT justify the 4 rage especially since it requires a shuder before it can be used. DoT overlaps itself wasting dmg and as a skill it offers nothing to the rest of the Veng tree.

-Public Hunging of the guy that designed the Jugg skill trees, complimented by livestreaming for those not able to attend.

And remeber:

WE ARE 50% OF THE NON-STEALTH MELEE CLASSES!!! OUR OPINION MATTERS!

*not considering mara cloack an actual stealth.

I really think it would be helpfull for Bio if they released info about the changes to warriors. Since I strongly believe we, as players, could give them valuable input.

If there are different opinions make a poll and let every warrior wote, if its, say between getting a harder-hiting 31 pointer with a big a*s hit and no dots. Or making Vengeance more like a dot-tree as an example.

You out there sneak-peeking bio? =)

i would like all rocks, lightning, rockets, and blasters to be actually defended by lightsaber animation blocks rather than the lame shield or lack thereof.

Or just give me an actual shield i'd be fine either way, make it a vibro-shield.

In my opinion, What juggernaut needs is some kind of group buff that make it valuable for groups. Because even if I have good dps as a rage spec jugg, I have problems joining groups.

"We already have enough melee characters"

"We want a marauder, not a dps jugg"

" Wait, jugg dps ?? What is that ?"

" LF dps please no juggernaut"

I am tired of that.

Amen. I'm a bloody DPS spec, and yet I've tanked more HM FE runs than anyone I know. I hate tanking, yet its clear that most other classes only see jugs as useful for 1 thing. I think our animations need like a 15-20% speed increase or something. There's so much needless jumping involved. Or the ability to root enemies while we Ravage. Why the hell do Marauders get that and we don't? They already hit harder, make them run. And if not, make our ravage a 2 sec channel, so we can at least complete the damn thing before they move.

I'm starting to think BW needs a new team for PVP testing.