The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

IF your jugg could get 1 thing ..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A talent in vengeance that roots the person while being ravaged.

No minimum distance on saber throw and force charge.

Vicious throws applicable range being sub-30%.

Heal debuff from people affected by vengeance dots.

Force pull.

A talent in each of the three trees that improves Saber Ward in relation to the trees- e.g. Vengeance would increase damage done while active, rage would increase crit/surge, immortal would increase healing recieved.

Increase the speed of all attack animations by 20%.

A talent in vengeance that roots the person while being ravaged. Increase the speed of all attack animations by 20%.

These changes are most definitely needed in the game.

Personally I'd like to be able to throw molten lava blobs at pubs and watch them burn.

i wish for these things that SHOULD be applied

Immortal

: lower cd on crushing blow to 9sec and add extra threat on it

: Endurance buff by 6%

: Barrier actually scaling off defensive stats

Veng

: 50% armor avoid on impale

: 30% crit bonus to impale and shatter including the dot damage of shatter

: increase the dot damage (especially force scream)

: gain health from damage of the dots

: Make ravage useable while moving

Rage

: 8-10 meter radius on smash

: add a force ability like blue lightning something like shock?

: lower cd on force crush to 14sec (including talents that already lower it)

Base Sith Warrior abilitys

: Remove cd on sundering assault

Juggernaut

: Saber ward also reducing damage taken from all sources by 25%

I wish ravage did the same damage over less time. Maybe a half second less or something.

I wish Juggernauts took less damage regardless of spec. At some point this could make Immortal juggs OP but I'm sure there is room for taking less damage without becoming OP.

As a rage juggernaut I feel pretty soft usually and when I have specced vengeance unstoppable and huddle didn't seem to last long enough or maybe I was doing it wrong I didn't feel much stronger like i was hoping I would.

Well to be fair.. we do have AOE taunt and Taunt ...and guard... put guard on healer?

Other tanks have those too. One thing to note is that taunts don't create threat, they just force a mob to attack you for their duration.

One thing huh?

Well I would pick a free re-reroll to assassin, and transferring all current gear, stats, crafting skills, and time wasted on this class....LOL!

I didn't believe it till i tried it....Leveled an assassin to 50 and OMG how much nicer it is to tank on him...

Do love my jug, but hope they do some fixing in 1.2

Not holding my breath though...

One thing huh?

Well I would pick a free re-reroll to assassin, and transferring all current gear, stats, crafting skills, and time wasted on this class....LOL!

This.

...if I would be forced to choose only one thing, because one thing alone won't fix the class, really.

Otherwise:

-more dps in tanking stance

-more threat due to the dps increase above (or at least more aggro by Sorezu stance or special abilities)

-more AE threat (more radius to smash maybe)

-force pull for ranged mobs

-no minimum range on saber throw

-less vulnerable to spike damage, more shield chance and maybe inherent absorb

-endure pain should only take away the gained life if over the max

-better gear stats (why the hell is there surge on my tank equip?)

-no rage costs for interrupts (I already think it's a bad feature to assign this skill and therefore interrupt duty on the tank alone)

I am in hurry, maybe there is even more stuff I would write when I will be back later.

Edited by Midichlorien

-Immortal tree to be useful

-Vengeance tree to be good

-Ravage to be good and have proper support talents. (ie, a root, stun, bigger damage/crits/dot)

-Bigger Smash radius

-some way to heal

-a giant super duper lightsaber attack 31 point talent that is awesome and does awesome damage

I like everyone's idea for Juggernaut boosting from them and I just wanted to add one thing. I think they should add reverse grip on Shien form just to give the class a bit more show. Plus added with the ideas of everyone else Juggernaut would be even better of a class then what others make or think it to be.

A victory rush abilty would be good as well or even next force charge after killing a player heals you for x% rather than have it on interceed

oh and again better mitigation hell while in soresu form deflected attacks have a chance to return the damage to the attacker for x% of deflected damage

would love that

Edited by BradPiff

A victory rush abilty would be good as well or even next force charge after killing a player heals you for x% rather than have it on interceed

would love that

this!

wtb 5k heal medal for 15medals.

Edited by bananaface

Unstoppable talent in the second tier of the veng tree.

This would be very neat. I'd have nothing to complain about if that happened.

I'd like for smash to hit instantly tough and not hit after i've been knocked back if that would be possible to fix.

On the other hand it sometimes works in our favour.