1.2 Trailer, see the new armor

Merkinz

This patch looks pretty promising, that's for sure. I love that there's a solo ranked button.

The armor sets for Imperials look pretty silly. The only one that looks even remotely attractive is the BH one and the helmet looks kind of silly on that.

The Republic ones I thought looked really good, except for Smuggler which looks the worst out of all of them.

Maybe that's how they're going to try to get more people roll Republic... make them actually look good and the Imperials look like clowns with neon colors.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look absolutely rediculous and the art department should be ashamed of themselves

I agree...most of the costumes displayed in the video do not look like Star Wars. The pvp stuff is bad enough, but its obvious that we do not have much to look forward to based on this video.

Looks like I'll be ripping the mods out of this very 'Un-Starwarsee" armor and shoving it into the BT robe...

Ralph McQuarrie is rolling over in his grave.

On the second look, the Smuggler helmet looks like ***. It would be acceptable if it didn't have the Princess Leia bulbs on the sides.

Honestly, to me, the armor looks a lot like the 2nd generation of the Transformers from the cartoon movie. They went from cool Optimus Prime/Megatron to Rodimus Prime/Galvatron with their weirdo neon colors and such. Strange.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to new stuff. New is never bad.

Sorcerer armor looks vicious. Trooper is pretty nice too.

Sorc armor looks like some primitive witch doctor from a Conan the Barbarian comic. I hate sorc armor and am not looking forward to the day I play one and have to wear that garbage.

i like the inquisitor armor. Looks like some sith predator. :D

Regardless of whether or not you like the style or certain changes, there is definitely a lot of content and they are listening to our comments.

The armor looks hideous and doesn't look like it belongs in a Star Wars Universe..

I agree with this.

One of them (dunno which, if the sorc or the jugg armor) looks like it came from a Kamen Rider series.

The guy looks like a damn insect-man, *** was that?

Please Bioware, dont start this "power ranger" crap on the star wars gear.

Make something that looks like it belongs to the SW universe, and its not that dificult.

The only thing I have to complain about this game is the design of heavy armor for the Sith / Jedi. Especially the helmets. Look at Darth Baras helm. what the heck is that?

Sometimes the traditional choice is not a bad idea. More heavy hood/robe please.

I agree...most of the costumes displayed in the video do not look like Star Wars. The pvp stuff is bad enough, but its obvious that we do not have much to look forward to based on this video.

Looks like I'll be ripping the mods out of this very 'Un-Starwarsee" armor and shoving it into the BT robe...

Ralph McQuarrie is rolling over in his grave.

I agree too... The armor design in this game its horrible...

I swear they increased the bag drop rate of BM tokens, I'v gotten 4 in a row from 4 bags, its a little redic....mind you nobody I have known has gotten that many post patch, most I'v heard pre patch was 3, (Heavensbread, Davik's Estate).....Why me?

Because you're special. I got 8 comms out of my first 9 bags. Then down to a 40% drop rate for the next 2 weeks and now post 1.1.5 I'm 0 for 5. But it's okay I have 3 comms sitting around now doing nothing.

Sorc armor looks like some primitive witch doctor from a Conan the Barbarian comic. I hate sorc armor and am not looking forward to the day I play one and have to wear that garbage.

Agreed. Or some awful comic supervillain. Why can't Sorcs look like poppa-Palps? Let's hope BW come through with the orange gear, and make it truly customizable to be fully on par with best tier gear.

Honestly, all I really want is the Robe-armour look as Master Zallow is wearing in one of the loading screens.

But the problem is, all the jedis here have a wierd habit of wearing the belt outside of the robe, and making it a funky pajama look.

So true.

The low level gear looks like it fits in,but after the 30's it just goes down hill.

Still have my orange set that makes me look like an actual Jedi in my bank. Hopefully, there will be crit-crafted gear with aug slots that would look similar.

A simple earth-toned coat that can be modded to be fully competitive in endgame isn't too much to ask, is it?

I like most of em but this was just a preview still have no clue if these were pve or pvp plus good thing for the people that don't like em good thing you'll be able to mod the gear you want to look like!.

trooper continue to look ******.

What the heck are they going to put on the Scoundrels head?

Did you see that tin foil hat with the two silver beer cans on it?

You have got to be kidding. They really do hate the Scoundrels if that is the crap we get?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.