250000 credits for a crystal i paid $160 for

JhingXX

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You paid cash to get the noob crystal. Be happy you now have the potential to buy higher level versions. Don't like the price? Simple, don't buy it.

2. 250k in this game is chump change. Do the Ilum and Belsavis dailies and you get 250k+ with ease, especially if you actually play this massively multiplayer game socially and either have friends, have a guild, or are willing to make that amazing leap to duo H-2 quests and get the boe mod/enhance that sell for 40k easily on my server (ymmv on that).

Credits are stupid easy to accumulate in this game, almost as stupid easy as PvP gear. You do have to actually play the game though.

Edited by Voqar

I actually LIKE the black-yellow crystal. But I am a Merc and the crystal is in my off-hand blaster, so it is not quite so noticeable as a lightsaber.

I agree that the black-yellow sabers are less than amazing, but I like it in a blaster. I also feel that 250k is a pretty reasonable price. Before this update the only way to get a +41 crystal was to run Kaon and get lucky, get Rakata gear and have the crystal that you wanted be available to your class, get Rakata gear that is made for another class because your guildie already had it, or not get it.

At least now you can get a +41 crystal with whatever stat you want, and you can choose from a nice selection of colors. I really don't understand all the butt-hurt.

It's not enough.

Indeed. You should have to pay every person who has to look at you running around with that godawful yellow/black crystal, not just pay the vendor...I mean literally...dole out credits to everyone else on the server.

I don't care about an end-game crystal, nor did I mention it. And if credits are easy for you to get then send me some. I'm Jhingxx on Sanctume of Exaulted. come on bigtime send me 250000.

If you are level 45+ you can easily earn 60-80k an hour just repeatedly solo running one flash point.

Edited by Damon_Mott

Why do I have to pay for this yellow and black crystal? Why do I have to pay 250000 credits? I bought the CE for in game perks like this. Why am I paying twice?

Hey, at least we have the option even if we have to pay for it. Personally, I'm glad that I could buy a 250,000 credit purple crystal, and will eventually save up for a white for my sage. As expensive as the crystals are at least we have options. I tossed out my 37 crit epid blue for a level 50 epic purple with 47 crit on my smuggler.

Indeed. You should have to pay every person who has to look at you running around with that godawful yellow/black crystal, not just pay the vendor...I mean literally...dole out credits to everyone else on the server.

To be fair, I feel that way about yellow, orange and green crystals, and hate magenta crystals twice as much as that. Should I expect to get paid for that?

To be fair, I feel that way about yellow, orange and green crystals, and hate magenta crystals twice as much as that. Should I expect to get paid for that?

Yes. You shoudl expect all you want. I, however, should have mine fulfilled.

I would send you some but not same server.... 40 million going strong.

I don't care about an end-game crystal, nor did I mention it. And if credits are easy for you to get then send me some. I'm Jhingxx on Sanctume of Exaulted. come on bigtime send me 250000.

you got the crystal you "paid" for already.

It was the one you got when you started, and it has +4 endurance. You simply find it unusable. The new gems they added are not the same gem you get when you pre-order. You still have that gem.

People will complain about anything.

Why do I have to pay for this yellow and black crystal? Why do I have to pay 250000 credits? I bought the CE for in game perks like this. Why am I paying twice?

Because you get your free one in the mail whenever you create a new character.

Are you one of those people and buys the new top of the line TV or do you wait for it to drop in price. Oh and you paid $160.00 for the game if you paid that just for the crystal then you should be ashamed of yourself.

That is A LOT of tears.

You weren't crying when they didn't have end-game Color Crystal. Why cry now?

Besides, credits are easy to get in this game. VERY easy.

It is? You don't mean mind numbing dailies and a crappy crafting system do you?

Oh yeah- for a $160 bucks the box should have come with a custom software that loot farmed and let you AFK in WZ...

You're mad because they didn't take away a reason to play? You had to know when you bought the CE that it wouldn't give you acces to any content that would unbalance the game. So in other words it was giving you access to a limited amount of content at a very steep price.

If I bought the CE I wouldn't even admit it.

Oh yeah- for a $160 bucks the box should have come with a custom software that loot farmed and let you AFK in WZ...

You're mad because they didn't take away a reason to play? You had to know when you bought the CE that it wouldn't give you acces to any content that would unbalance the game. So in other words it was giving you access to a limited amount of content at a very steep price.

If I bought the CE I wouldn't even admit it.

The CE is worth the money if you wanted the things it offers at release. Those people that bought it for other reasons should of known better.

Are you one of those people and buys the new top of the line TV or do you wait for it to drop in price. Oh and you paid $160.00 for the game if you paid that just for the crystal then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ashamed that someone has enough disposable income to purchase something?

You should be ashamed of yourself for purchasing that high end ice cream.

You should be ashamed of yourself for purchasing that iPhone 4s.

You should be ashamed of yourself for purchasing the LED 3D tv.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so closed minded.

There are several problems with this statement:

First, you got the crystal you were promised already. Second, you didn't pay for it: pre-ordering didn't cost you a dime, much less $160. Third, this is a different crystal; it just happens to be the same color as one you already got. Do you think if you get the lowest-level blue crystal you're automatically entitled to every blue crystal that exists in the game?

Get over the entitlement complex. You already got the crystal you're screaming that you paid for, even though you got it for free.

Edited by Pink_Saber

High end ice creams are OP and should be nerfed..

As mentioned 'Pre-Order Crystal' has nothing to do with the 'Collectors Edition(CE)'.

So anyone who has the CE version needs to take that on board..

The Pre-Order Crystal was a separate code, because it was a separate promotional scheme but was included with the CE purchase.

The Pre-Order Crystal was a promotional scheme to get people to buy the game early and is still exclusive to those people and those people only so there is value there in that not every single player can obtain it.

While I can understand people views that it should be cheaper or even nearly free like the other crystal is, the price is scaled based on its level.

Looking at the other crystals there is similarity in the pricing, just because its a pre-order crystal does not mean you should get it for free, the item is exclusive to you, so there is value in that.

Besides you get one for free each time you roll a new character.

I think the bigger issue here is what others have mention about a gap in the crystals between low level and high level, there is nothing for the mid range for those that use these crystals.