Best Name/Title/Legacy combos: gogo

Tadshackles

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see good ones all the time. I made this post because I think my Smuggler is one of the better ones.

The Outlaw Western Cheeseburger

Beat that.

Not Bad, if you're going for innane pop culture references. But it shows us how well advertising works , at least on SOME people. Advertising used to becalled Consumer Relations by the way , after its name was changed from Propaganda. And you actually want credit for being original.

Steppin Razor. Best name i've seen

Edited by Blavatsky

Character name: Cafe

Legacy name: Latte

Hence: Cafe Latte

Corny as hell, but with the non stop pop ups I was receiving every time I zoned in regarding a Legacy name, couldn't think of anything, looked at my cup of coffee, and poof!

Edited by Pirana

Mine takes some explanation. My longest played main in any MMO was a hunter in LOTRO named Galdirborn. And the guild there and here in SWTOR is named Dragon Snacks.

So I started a bounty Hunter named Galdir as my first character. When the legacy told me it would give me a last name, I went with Born.

So he is "Galdir Born, The Born Legacy, Dragon Snacks".

Just worked really well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.