One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Ranadiel_Marius

I wish we could bring Saganu into our ship than Raina Temple.

I mean, come on, he misses our agent. He's so sad and lonely on his little icy planet.

While Temple didn't have any romantic relationship with the agent before becoming a partner.

I think it would be fun to see some "jealousy scenes" between companions we romance, like between Atton and Michal in Kotor 2! :D seeing Atton jealous that the Disciple was trying to be close to the female Exile, taking him apart and threatening him, it was priceless! :p

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Imperial females there are flirt options in the Alderan bonus series with the Thul sith they are planning on putting on the throne...not sure if it goes beyond flirting as neither Quinn nor Andronikos liked the flirting going on....hmmm maybe next time I will see if it goes anywhere.

For Imperial females there are flirt options in the Alderan bonus series with the Thul sith they are planning on putting on the throne...not sure if it goes beyond flirting as neither Quinn nor Andronikos liked the flirting going on....hmmm maybe next time I will see if it goes anywhere.

Well if you find out whether it goes anywhere let me know as I'm not listing "flirts" because the list of everyone you can flirt with would be much much longer than this list. x_x

Just curious why do males get more romance options then females in the game and why can't I carry on lesbian relationships with my female companions, and why is the only romance able Twi lek companions in the game female but the only twilek companion that is male is completely non romance able? Seems a little lame to me.

Just curious why do males get more romance options then females in the game and why can't I carry on lesbian relationships with my female companions, and why is the only romance able Twi lek companions in the game female but the only twilek companion that is male is completely non romance able? Seems a little lame to me.

Romances really are not the focus of this thread, so this really is not the place you should be asking these sorts of questions. Frankly the only people who would have the answers to your questions would be a developer and I doubt they would ever answer any questions like this. However single gender romances are supposedly in development, so that should be handled in the near fututre.

Do the male smugglers get the Sith female Vaverene at the end of the Lightwell class quest on Tatooine if they support the Sith against the Jedi?

As a female smuggler I supported the Sith, and at the end of the fight was offered her 'company' as a reward. Corso got pissed and walked out like he does before any hanky-panky, she led me behind some rocks, and we faded to black. Afterward I had the option of telling her that it was totally worth it, or that she is disgusting, and later received an email from her saying she gets promoted to 'Darth Alluress' a name she admits is obvious.

Considering how much tail male characters get vs. female, and the suggestive nature of all that between two female characters, I keep wondering if it goes even further for a guy. I have asked a lot of smugglers, but so far all of them said they chose to help the Jedi.

P.S. Can anyone confirm for sure yet whether the female smuggler can do more then flirt with Skavac?

Edited by Karaiblis

Looking at the rip, it looks like the Vaverene encounter is for both. At least I don't see any alternative dialogue for her based on gender. *shrug*

And the Skavac one night stand, assuming it made it into the game, occurs at at the end of Chapter 1. So finish up Tatooine and Alderaan and it should be in the class story events that follow.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

• 3 weeks later...

The flirt option with Serjay Thul (The Baron/Prince/whatever) that will succeed the old fat guy you deal with on Alderaan for the Throne does not lead anywhere right now. It seems like there's some flirt options strewn about the game in situations that will be expanded on in the future, and Serjay seems to be one of those as the end of that quest series is left open ended sort of like the end of your personal story.

I think he'll become a romanceable NPC in the future, which could lead to very interesting outcomes for female characters :) (anybody who ever wanted to play a Princess or Queen staple in star wars? It is BioWare, after all and they've always been awesome at letting players assume very high positions of power in their games, and those two things are as iconic a staple in Star Wars as Jedi & Sith are.)

Edited by Jesira

Frankly I don't think they are going to expand any of the "dead end" flirts that are currentyl in the game. Most of them are with throw away NPCs, and I just don't see them bringing most of them back. If you are talking about the Thul I think you are talking about, then I'm still going with we aren't going to see him again. He might have made himself seem important, but my gut is that we won't have any kind of serious story expansion on Alderaan for a while. When we eventually do, I'm betting he will be completely forgotten about.

Just my opinion of course. Could end up being completely wrong I suppose. *shrug*

Looking at the rip, it looks like the Vaverene encounter is for both. At least I don't see any alternative dialogue for her based on gender. *shrug*

And the Skavac one night stand, assuming it made it into the game, occurs at at the end of Chapter 1. So finish up Tatooine and Alderaan and it should be in the class story events that follow.

If you pursue the Lightwell sith as a female smuggler, the dialogue implies you want to learn from her (like as an apprentice, sans force) although you do get a walk off screen, walk back on. There is no kiss like there usually is in a romance plot and there are no actual [flirt] options.

Skavak, on the other hand, you do get a [flirt]-- only the one, but he's easy, so that's all it takes. Don't pick 1 in the first dialogue after flirting, or you'll scare him off. On screen kiss, fade to black, and the dialogue options after the actual fade to black are hilarious. Especially the 2 option.

2 is "I've had better" and he just goes "Buh?! What?!? Well-- well-- me too! /attack." His poor bruised ego. *cackle*

Hooking up with her archrival, right before she murders him, on a spaceship full of pirate treasure which is falling into a black hole-- probably the high point of the entire game for my darkside smuggler gal.

Oh Skavak, why couldn't you run off again so I could keep being a dick to you all the way to level 50. /sad sigh

Edited by Iponly

The list of one night stands for female IA should also include that guy who is your mole inside the Balmorran resistance (you have to choose light on the last mission he gives you or he will get him self killed, but if he lives and you have chosen the right conversation choices he will be available for romance before you leave balmorra)

I believe that if you accompany Vector on his mission to meet other killik "Joiners" you get the option (off screen-no image) to join in what they imply is some kind of orgy. Vector (and other "joiners") are all about sharing.

Do not worry about "cheating" on Vector with the NPC on Voss. He actually gives you more affection points if you bring him along to watch :D

Seems like there should be some romance options with at least one of the various SIS operatives (i.e. Chance), you certainly can flirt with enough of them! Maybe I didn't make the proper dialog choices along the way.

Alilia on Hoth has no fade-to-black scenes with smuggler. You can flirt with her repeatedly and she keeps talking like somethign will happen, but in the final scene you justs ave her, send her back to teh republic abse. Then you talk to her at the Republic base and send her and her "child" to the jedi with no flirt options.

Also, watcher 2 is crazy difficult to keep alive with that dailogue. Never got the intitial kiss, but got he fade-to-black at end of chapter 1, never flirted with Kaliyo and with the beginning of act 2 dialogue said "what about...", which did not inlcude relationship, justy myc rew and my life and that was the last line of dialgoue and none of the other dialogue options at all related to any kind of mention about the fact we have slept together.

We definitely need a romance arc with Zash, just because the companions don't appeal to me from a "male" perspective for the inquisitor.

I guess you have not played too far into the game then... granted, she is hot when you start out, but I guess you could say it gets old when you are into your 30's (level-wise) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

For "Colonel Harok- Nar Shadda" I think it is a Light Side only mini romance. My SI went Dark Side and got no fade to black screen. However, my IA went Light Side and got the fade to black screen. (Yes, I choose all flirt options on both characters).

I might not be correct about this, but someone mentioned to me that Human SI's get a flirt option with Harkun ... ? I don't know myself as my SI is a Twi'lek.

I am thinking that it might be race related as well, as my IA is a Cyborg. (I will check on my SW Pureblood once I get to Nar Shadda I guess, she is Light Side).

For "Colonel Harok- Nar Shadda" I think it is a Light Side only mini romance. My SI went Dark Side and got no fade to black screen. However, my IA went Light Side and got the fade to black screen. (Yes, I choose all flirt options on both characters).

I might not be correct about this, but someone mentioned to me that Human SI's get a flirt option with Harkun ... ? I don't know myself as my SI is a Twi'lek.

I am thinking that it might be race related as well, as my IA is a Cyborg. (I will check on my SW Pureblood once I get to Nar Shadda I guess, she is Light Side).

Being that my Inquisitor is a human female, I can confirm ever seeing a flirt option with Harkun....

Also, TOR is clearly sexist against men. Female Consular can have a one night stand with Tharan, but males can't have a one night stand with Holiday!

• 3 weeks later...

You can have a FTB one night stand with Marshall Cavarat at the end of "Twenty to Life" on Belsavis as a male Smuggler. She kisses you then "throws you in a jailcell" for awhile leaving a message to get off planet afterwards.

Also I think Alilia has some kind of better scene on Hoth, but I couldn't get to the dialogue option at the end of "Trick or Treat".

Edited by Namzor

Haven't read all the posts yet, but here are two more that tease and don't lead anywhere....

Agent Nurls Yorksin. The hot Twi'lek lady by the Senate tower. You can flirt with her, and she flirts back, but that's about it.

Senator Venara Kayl. Another one that flirts back a bit but doesn't lead anywhere. I noticed that a LOT with the Smuggler especially. Flirt, flirt, flirt, that's it. lol

I mean GEEZ! The freakin' JEDI KNIGHT gets more action than the Smuggler. lol