WZ's will now be dead, thanks BW for breaking pvp

Pvpingwithnoobs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case, then yeah. They screwed up. I was under the impression that the kills you get while in warzones would count towards the daily/weekly kill count.

To the OP. Maybe if you would have actually typed out exactly what you had an issue with instead of going into a rage tantrum, expecting everyone to use the force to read your mind, you probably would have had better responses.

But now that I know what the issue is, yes. I do agree partially agree with you.

WZ's won't be dead clown, they will be more active than ever.

Lol, no clue, seriously, instead off posting before you have tried it, try posting something constructive.

Because now e wz's are all about burst damage.

I look forward to the crying tonight, they are no fun for a lot of classes now.

Balance trees for sorc are now totally pointless.

Forced down a burst damage route, if you can say they have burst damage is awesome.

Edited by Pvpingwithnoobs

So, you are saying that completing a lost warzone will give something to all those "I only pvp for rewards" guys who were always leaving after their team lost first point in huttball?

And in the same time will let me complete Ilum weekly (I dont care much about Ilum dailies, I rarely have time and patience to even go there, so I used to complete weekly and 2-3 dailies tops) without 1. zergfest 2. boxes camping?

Looks good if you ask me.

PS. and why exactly WZ will be different than now (all those 'burst damage' you speak about)? I dont get it.

Edited by Kaarsa

If that is the case, then yeah. They screwed up. I was under the impression that the kills you get while in warzones would count towards the daily/weekly kill count.

To the OP. Maybe if you would have actually typed out exactly what you had an issue with instead of going into a rage tantrum, expecting everyone to use the force to read your mind, you probably would have had better responses.

But now that I know what the issue is, yes. I do agree partially agree with you.

Because I am propper pissed at BW for this stupid implementation, once again no one to test it as they don't have 50's on the pts /Golfclap

So yes it could have been worded better, but I am so angry, I was speed typing very poorly, so wish I could shout at one of them right now.

I came here reading OP's post and was like :confused:

So i logged in to see what all the hub hub was about and now i get it...

Uhm whats the problem m8, i can apparently still go to ilum to get the the weekly and daily done but i dunno how it is on your server but i had plenty of times i had to sit in a empty ilum collecting armaments.. Thats really not my idea of having fun i rather spend that time in a wz then standing on ilum looking like a idiot.

When i first saw the change announced i thought it was for the kills you made in the wz's which lead me to believe ilum would kick the bukkit (i would rather have seen this happen so bw can take out ilum and redo it).

But this works aswell i guess.

I came here reading OP's post and was like :confused:

So i logged in to see what all the hub hub was about and now i get it...

Uhm whats the problem m8, i can apparently still go to ilum to get the the weekly and daily done but i dunno how it is on your server but i had plenty of times i had to sit in a empty ilum collecting armaments.. Thats really not my idea of having fun i rather spend that time in a wz then standing on ilum looking like a idiot.

When i first saw the change announced i thought it was for the kills you made in the wz's which lead me to believe ilum would kick the bukkit (i would rather have seen this happen so bw can take out ilum and redo it).

But this works aswell i guess.

It's because casual players won't be completing the weekly, his was supposed to be an alternative for people, this is worse than Illum.

It beats doing laps to loot the chest for hours on end, competing with 10+ other people... ilum is already dead for the most part, and being able to complete the daily with 10 Warzone matches is a welcome change.

after you get your wins done, go get your 4 medals in the first 2 mins, then afk in a corner (which has the added bonus of speeding up losses).

it's not exactly rocket science.

Wins should count for 7 to try and normalise the time to a 50% win rate.

The issue is they haven't figured out that it's the all or nothing on the win quest that is where the issue lays.

Edited by Adzzy

So...Wz's now give rewards that augment your efforts on Ilum, and the conclusion is that this will make Wzs be dead because, in OP's opinion, they only reward 3 kills instead of 5. Why is 5 the magic number? And why is it that adding more rewards to WZs will make them dead?

But, to address the title of this misguided post, BW has said "back to the drawing board" on Ilum, and they will be moving away from kill-based dailies for it. In 1.2, they are rolling out a significantly enhanced, objective-based, limited, balanced medal system in Warzones and a new tier of PvP gear. By their own statement, warzones in 1.2 will be the main means for getting PvP gear and rank. I believe OP summed up the important part with "bs from the summit" instead of taking notes.

after you get your wins done, go get your 4 medals in the first 2 mins, then afk in a corner (which has the added bonus of speeding up losses).

it's not exactly rocket science.

first post of someone who is able to count 1+1 ive seen in a long time...

It's because casual players won't be completing the weekly, his was supposed to be an alternative for people, this is worse than Illum.

Who is causual player ? I count myself as causual player i dont see any problem there. Just go to ilum if there isnt any ops ,then queue WZs .. during queue try colect armaments ...

Edited by Mostock

Oke granted depending on what your view is on casuals its not really that hard if you think about it. You need to play 50 matches like you already said devide that by 7 and you get 7.1 so that would be 7 matches a day and on one day do 8 matches.

But if you really are referring to casuals that simply only have like 2 hours a day to spend or less since it cannot be expected from everybody to play every single day, you have a point.

Remember you have 7 days to complete your weekly, so if you have the opportunity to go to ilum and collect or kill there then do that while waiting for a queue to pop. Its not impossible if you ask me, offcourse it depends how populated your server is and how the balance is between the empire and the republic.

All in all its a step in the right direction but saying that it will kill wz's all together is a bit of a over statement since more people will likely be joining the wz's now when their ilum is empty. Not to mention that people that would normally quit a wz because they are losing might actually stay now.

Who is causual player ? I count myself as causual player i dont see any problem there. Just go to ilum if there isnt any ops ,then queue WZs .. during queue try colect armaments ...

Because Illum is certain times of day for ops running, and wz's still take time to queue for. Like I said, let's see how it goes for the, after first week.

The Warzones are so much better now. Huttball still sucks as it always has but the increased Valor & the ability to our class specific channel heal right after killing an enemy are much needed improvements. Once they add the speed bonuses for all classes, Huttball will be better :p.

-LatinLegacy

I don't get the issue. I am going to do my dailies anyway, I should have my weekly done before the reset.

Its like getting the weekly Ilum for free. This isn't going to make me WZ less, its going to make me WZ the same amount I have been.

You pass basic math but fail basic logic.

Edited by Anrix

OP, you could have just typed HERP DERP DERP a hundred times and it would have made as valid a point as you're trying to make.

From what you're describing, it sounds like you'll get kills for the Ilum daily for doing a WZ. It also sounds like going to Ilum to do that daily is still an option, so I'm not seeing a problem here. Just means I'll be getting free kills toward the Ilum dailies while continuing to avoid Ilum's buggy mess.

This is basically the equivalent of crying on a forum that you went door to door on Halloween and some houses decided to give you extra candy, or that you job (lol) decided out of nowhere to give you a bonus.

OP is just wrong. And the whole topic is just wrong.

Everyone knows it's even easier to do daily and weekly now and that was what BW intended.

Lmfao, what I love are the clueless people on these forums, you seriously think its easier to do the weekly and daily now through wz's?

What I love are those in 1-49 who don't pvp much and havent got a Scooby.

Enjoy when you get to 50 and see its not easier to do weekly now by doing wz's lol.

Let's hope you dont want to do any pve content, lol, fit that in around the wz's. rofl at you lot who haven't got a clue.

Like a said before, try it first before posting, I did!

Oh and why not add on average time you sat waiting for a WZ, lol, seriously, some of you don't see the problem. Which will be even more funnier when you do.

Edited by Pvpingwithnoobs