WZ's will now be dead, thanks BW for breaking pvp

Pvpingwithnoobs

WZ's are now all about burst damage, great move for the melee classes that have huge burst and certain other ranged.

Trust me, there will be plenty moaning about this change, you should have left it how it was.

Enjoy pvp, oh and enjoy 9hrs in wz's to complete the weekly, lol spend 3 hrs in Illum instead of an evening, you will get it do e quicker in an ops group.

Sorry, but all that bs yesterday at the summit lol, they haven't got a clue.

Edit: So more understand.

Playing 1 WZ now counts as 3kills toward the weekly and daily pvp quest, so you need to do 50 wz's to complete it, which is about 9 hrs of being in wz's, not CPU ting the time you have to sit there and wait to join one.

Sorry, Illum will still be the way people do the dailies and weeklys, thank you BW for not fixing anything and just making it worse.

Edited by Pvpingwithnoobs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WZ's are now all about burst damage, great move for the melee classes that have huge burst and certain other ranged.

Trust me, there will be plenty moaning about this change, you should have left it how it was.

Enjoy pvp, oh and enjoy 9hrs in wz's to complete the weekly, lol spend 3 hrs in Illum instead of an evening, you will get it do e quicker in an ops group.

Sorry, but all that bs yesterday at the summit lol, they haven't got a clue.

I guess if noone else is going to say it....I will.

Please shutup, thanks.

Like I said, go play wz's and go see what I mean, and for those who struggle with maths, take the average WZ time to complete, then realise the weekly u now get 3 of the 150 quest completion, so u need to do 50 wz's to do the weekly, so average of 11 minutes per match, times that by 50. That's the total number of minutes you need to play to complete the weekly, now divide that number by 60 you will then get a number in hours.

But for the simple folks

50x11=550 minutes spent in wz's (9 hrs) takes 2 hrs in Illum in an ops.

So yeh, trial account here, maybe it's those who have the brain hey and can do math 101.

Yet not one of you have tested this or even see how it works lol.

Sorry but calling someone a troll who understands basic maths is hillarious, maybe you should put your phones down and listen to the teacher, you might learn basic math instead of posting on the forums about something you haven't tried or even understand.

Edited by Pvpingwithnoobs

Yet not one of you have tested this or even see how it works lol.

Sorry but calling someone a troll who understands basic maths is hillarious, maybe you should put your phones down and listen to the teacher, you might learn basic math instead of posting on the forums about so etching you haven't tried or even understand.

LOL.

Has it even occured to you that people are posting from work?

Like I said, go play wz's and go see what I mean, and for those who struggle with maths, take the average WZ time to complete, then realise the weekly u now get 3 of the 150 quest completion, so u need to do 50 wz's to do the weekly, so average of 11 minutes per match, times that by 50. That's the total number of minutes you need to play to complete the weekly, now divide that number by 60 you will then get a number in hours.

But for the simple folks

50x11=550 minutes spent in wz's (9 hrs) takes 2 hrs in Illum in an ops.

So yeh, trial account here, maybe it's those who have the brain hey and can do math 101.

Engrish 101 right here.

So are you saying that completing a WZ only gives you 3 kills towards the daily and weekly kill quest?

thats the fact, yep.

if only it was april first today.

somehow i got the bad feeling they are serious about that fail though :)

So are you saying that completing a WZ only gives you 3 kills towards the daily and weekly kill quest?

Yes, it does give 3 kills toward previous Ilum daily/weekly (the amount doesn't change for win or loss).

Tbh is not so bad, 3 kill per wz means 10 wz per day (again, win OR loss), 5 days maximum at 10 wz per day to complete the weekly

Yes, it does give 3 kills toward previous Ilum daily/weekly (the amount doesn't change for win or loss).

Tbh is not so bad, 3 kill per wz means 10 wz per day (again, win OR loss), 5 days maximum at 10 wz per day to complete the weekly

2 hrs in wz's a day, not courting the time you wait to join one is stupid.

Should have been made 5 per one.

The fact they thought this would make Illum dead is hillarious, as it's still quickest way to do daily and weekly.