In the 1.2 video, Did I see this right?

thebigdmkilla

That's what I'm major league excited over. I really want to move the chat window to the bottom of the screen. Looks like now I'll be able to do that (hopefully).

Umm, you can do that in the current game. Just unlock the window and move it.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're skilled enough in your own right that you're able to kill Sith with vibroknives, blaster rifles, and high explosives, I really doubt they're going to be stupid enough to try and enforce the law on you. Better that they try to ally with you or control you through other means. Remember, might makes right in the Empire.

You're completely wrong here, but you'd need to play the agent storyline to know why. They actually address the very point you're talking about.

Ensign Temple is force-sensitive and lives in fear of the Empire discovering it because she knows she'd either have to attend the academy and fail or be executed

Edited by Caelrie

You're completely wrong here, but you'd need to play the agent storyline to know why. They actually address the very point you're talking about.

Ensign Temple is force-sensitive and lives in fear of the Empire discovering it because she knows she'd either have to attend the academy and fail or be executed

You are comparing PCs who are among the best in the Galaxy to an Ensign? The blaster fodder of naval-based Sci-Fi?

Regarding the Legacy abilities:

BioWare can you at least please make it so the crossing over of abilities make sense? Forceuser abilities to forceusers only and "traditional" (blasters etc) weapon abilities to weapon users only?

In other words, a Sith Warrior can get some Sith Inquisitor abilities and vice versa and the same for Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents?

In other words: Please do not make these Legacy abilities available between forceusers and non-forceusers!

SE

Edited by ShavedEwok

Sith Pureblood is going to be available on the Republic side? I don't mind bringing species over from one side to the other, but this makes no sense.

Hell yea!

Forget about Star Wars

Forget about Immersion,

let's fill the Republic with Sith!

EPIC FAIL

BioWare.

You are comparing PCs who are among the best in the Galaxy to an Ensign? The blaster fodder of naval-based Sci-Fi?

She's an Imperial Agent.

Plus, between brain washing and a possible execution order, the Dark Council proves it's perfectly willing to coerce you to do what it wants. So again, the guy is wrong.

Edited by Caelrie

I am concerned about the way they are handling the legacy. If I were Bioware, I would start with letting more race/class combos in and they making swappable companions. So my Jedi consular could have Vette and Mako if I chose to.

Maybe some enhanced xp during leveling. But new abilities or any kind of end game combat bonus makes legacy a requirement for endgame, making rerolling a requirement of endgame.

Not too fond of that idea.

Considering their focus on balance/mirrors for PvP, I'm guessing it's not nearly the issue you think it is. You prolly swap out similar abilities - for example your Smuggler loses Dirty Kick but gains Force Choke or vice versa.

We'll have more details later hopefully.

It's not so bad...Cade was a force sensitive smuggler. It has to do with legacy, if your father is a Jedi and you become a smuggler or whatever other profession (i.e Cade Skywalker/Leia), you're possibly still going to be able to use certain force powers.

Yeah the cross over abilities can only be used in PvE and only when you use your Heroic Moment ability so once every 30 minutes.

Yes, and I like that it was implemented this way. A neat flavor ability that won't really effect game play significantly.

Hell yea!

Forget about Star Wars

Forget about Immersion,

let's fill the Republic with Sith!

EPIC FAIL

BioWare.

This I agree with. I was really dreading this, and I actually thought to myself, "they can't do that can they?" But as far as I can see they could. If that indeed was a Jedi Sith Pureblood I'd be really disappointed. That is just lame.

The other stuff looks absolutely great, however.

This I agree with. I was really dreading this, and I actually thought to myself, "they can't do that can they?" But as far as I can see they could. If that indeed was a Jedi Sith Pureblood I'd be really disappointed. That is just lame.

The other stuff looks absolutely great, however.

You know there have been Sith Pure Bloods that fight on the side of the Jedi.

For example Lord Scourge a Jedi Knight Companion is a Sith Pure blood. While he is not on the side of the Jedi he is helping them for his own purposes

Adding Sith Pureblood to the Republic is despicable. Why not just add Yoda Species to the Empire then because it's a long distant cousin to my Inquisitor.

It makes no sense on any level. Races defecting it's all fine and dandy, but there should be some limits. There is still this thing called Lore, and another called Common Sense. Don't ruin a good thing over stupidity.

I understand BW has bosses and people who make these decisions. Yes, the people with money, but there should be some decency in the decision making process. SWTOR is not just some game with a made up story. This is Star Wars for crying out loud.

Out of all the things they could do, this is the most mind boggling. I mean, if they add this, then anything goes right?

It's just sad.

Edited by Shefu

You know there have been Sith Pure Bloods that fight on the side of the Jedi.

For example Lord Scourge a Jedi Knight Companion is a Sith Pure blood. While he is not on the side of the Jedi he is helping them for his own purposes

I'm aware. And if it'll be extremely rare, and I mean extremely rare, I guess it'd be alright. But if this is something you'll see quite regularily, Sith Purebloods running around Coruscant fighting Sith, no - I'm all against it.

Edited by Trenter

Considering their focus on balance/mirrors for PvP, I'm guessing it's not nearly the issue you think it is. You prolly swap out similar abilities - for example your Smuggler loses Dirty Kick but gains Force Choke or vice versa.

We'll have more details later hopefully.

Won't be usable in PvP or full groups. Must have companion out.