Sith warriors thee Worst class for pvp

Nikatina

Here. The answer to all your woes as a Sith Warrior.

Lol I agree

Back on subject though; I have a Sith Marauder and love it. I don't PvP often, but with PvE how can you possibly say they are the worst? They have a different storyline from everybody else so you can't compare how good they are in PvE.

PvP I've played Warzones twice, and while I did suck, it's because I'm only level 16 and haven't gotten many of thhe abilities yet, so the buff boosts my ability damage but not my weapons and the abilities I haven't yet trained.

As far as I can see you wrote this based on your personal opinion and it is in no way true.

Also I know that, at least early game, the Inquisitor is even worse off in PvE. I've played with them in groups numerous times and they always struggle and die a lot more than me.

Edited by ultimatesjk

Jugg is awesome and Marauder is very close to a nerf bat swing if the tears keep flowing.

Maybe im biased since I have a jugg and guardian but rage/focus spec on a marauder/sent is a waste of time. For that matter, it's a waste on jugg/guardian but whatever.

Edited by OdamanPrime

i hate to use this term but it really is a L2P scenario. some of the guildies i PvP with are Guardian or Sentinel and 1 v 1 and most 2 v 1 they dominate the crap out of anything, they are similar to shadow infiltration in the respect that they take alot of skill and understanding to play. while being one of the hardest classes to master, once you do the gap between you and every other class out there becomes huge.

im currently valor 67 with full BM gear and the only thing i fear in WZ's are a sentinel/guardian and their respective counterparts on the sith side if they are in the hands of a player who has figured them out.

i hate to use this term but it really is a L2P scenario. some of the guildies i PvP with are Guardian or Sentinel and 1 v 1 and most 2 v 1 they dominate the crap out of anything, they are similar to shadow infiltration in the respect that they take alot of skill and understanding to play. while being one of the hardest classes to master, once you do the gap between you and every other class out there becomes huge.

im currently valor 67 with full BM gear and the only thing i fear in WZ's are a sentinel/guardian and their respective counterparts on the sith side if they are in the hands of a player who has figured them out.

That's 1/4 of the enemy lol. so you must face them often.

Edited by ultimatesjk

Sorry Niki whatever,

You're playing it wrong.

In our server our Juggs and Marauders can easily do 500+k damage several times without worry and can omgwtfpwn anything that has 2 legs.

I'm guessing you dont know your rotation or you spec'd it wrong or you should just reroll into a Merc with Tracer Spamming to be effective.

I hate fighting our Warriors and Knights because they bring the omgwtfpwnt damage. As a healer if I see these ppl I'd run from them and if I have them on my side I'd be grateful and healing them.

That's 1/4 of the enemy lol. so you must face them often.

ikr why i have learned to sit in the shadows and wait for that opportune moment to take out the healers/ squishies or if i notice they dont have the champion/bm saber then i take the risk and see how it goes. lol

Well if you are like me and you chosen the sith warrior, a jugg or marauder, for pvp, you have been tricked into the hype my friends. You would think that this class would be a Butt kicking class but in reality it is the worst class to pick for pve and pvp. My argument is not about on pve though, it's on pvp. I have a sith marauder full champion geared. I love my char, I put in a lot of work into him, I got all my datacrons too, even the +10 datacrons. So why is my char the worst in pvp if I have good gear and all datacrons?well ill let you know right not, i dont suck at pvp but for one we do very very lil DPS! yes we do have a rotation that can dish out 2-3 k but that rotations can be broken in a matter of seconds or a CC. Oh and I forgot to mention your possibility of missing your smash is very easy! and sometimes does not work! i would say you have a 50/50 chance on getting the smash dmg to work! but that is just for the rage spec, the other two spec in my opinion for pvp suck! I can go on and on, but then I would have to write a book, so a example of my low dps , for my warrior, would be when you are attacking a Trooper/bounty hunter(heavy Armor) or any healing spec wither it's a smuggler/or the opposite class , or inquisitor, or agent, you will run into this problem, where you can attack all you can! and cannot dish out enough DPS on the target to kill! reason why is because THE TARGET CAN HEAL FASTER THEN I YOU DPS! AND ATTACK ME AT THE SAME TIME! making the target invincible ! this sith marauder class is at so much of a disadvantage with medium armor and range already being a problem it is pretty useless for pvp...the healing spec should be nerfed or dps brought down alot! for these classes that can heal themselves, because i don't understand how my char can get beat but someone with these ability's when they are not even geared as high as I am! i can attack a assassin that is geared low, i can be chasing him down, and he can kill me

because of my low range! he can just keep on running and attacking lil by lil my health goes down, this is BS... Sith Warriors are the worst for pvp most would agree, and yes it does matter how you play and if you are a good pvper or not, but i know my skill i may not be the best but im far from the worst! Something must be changed! make the warriors stronger or something i dont know but they suck where they are a

The biggest issue I think your having is your melee and in 90% of WZs over 2 thirds of the teams are ranged. I have a sent, hated it so much. But did get alot better with gear, still you won't catch me rushing to the ball at the start of buttball for 2 snipers above to kill you before you blink. You sort of have to pick your fights and know what's going on around you alot more then ranged.

I had the biggest problem with 2 snipers, they were good I heard they were brothers. Couldn't get near them and I was dead and if I did knocked backed, snared and ambushed to death. There were good to watch in huttball tho not many people scored when they defended.

I got off track there but yeah I know your pain 1vs1 melee is pretty good, but most of the time in WZ it never is and you will see it in huttball all the time range sitting up the top nuking all melee going for the objective

i do know my rotations, and i do understand that pve and pvp are two different things... but what i don't understand is how can ppl agree that the warriors are a good class in pvp? i can understand the juggs side, yes they are useful but for a marauder no. Even with rotations and hitting 4k because you can only hit 5k on NPC or world bosses ext... the class is still horrible! im valor 58 as-well level 50, trust me i know how to pvp in any arena, but i know our class is the worst class to be in pvp, how can a inquisitor tank with pve gear almost beat a marauder with full champion gear? that is ridicules! if you haven't had played a lv 50 marauder then you shouldn't be saying anything, because ask anyone what class they would wanna be in a wz and i beat you that there first choice wouldn't be a sith marauder! and by the way marauders are the easiest class to play! do your research!

Well if you are like me and you chosen the sith warrior, a jugg or marauder, for pvp, you have been tricked into the hype my friends. You would think that this class would be a Butt kicking class but in reality it is the worst class to pick for pve and pvp. My argument is not about on pve though, it's on pvp. I have a sith marauder full champion geared. I love my char, I put in a lot of work into him, I got all my datacrons too, even the +10 datacrons. So why is my char the worst in pvp if I have good gear and all datacrons?well ill let you know right not, i dont suck at pvp but for one we do very very lil DPS! yes we do have a rotation that can dish out 2-3 k but that rotations can be broken in a matter of seconds or a CC. Oh and I forgot to mention your possibility of missing your smash is very easy! and sometimes does not work! i would say you have a 50/50 chance on getting the smash dmg to work! but that is just for the rage spec, the other two spec in my opinion for pvp suck! I can go on and on, but then I would have to write a book, so a example of my low dps , for my warrior, would be when you are attacking a Trooper/bounty hunter(heavy Armor) or any healing spec wither it's a smuggler/or the opposite class , or inquisitor, or agent, you will run into this problem, where you can attack all you can! and cannot dish out enough DPS on the target to kill! reason why is because THE TARGET CAN HEAL FASTER THEN I YOU DPS! AND ATTACK ME AT THE SAME TIME! making the target invincible ! this sith marauder class is at so much of a disadvantage with medium armor and range already being a problem it is pretty useless for pvp...the healing spec should be nerfed or dps brought down alot! for these classes that can heal themselves, because i don't understand how my char can get beat but someone with these ability's when they are not even geared as high as I am! i can attack a assassin that is geared low, i can be chasing him down, and he can kill me because of my low range! he can just keep on running and attacking lil by lil my health goes down, this is BS... Sith Warriors are the worst for pvp most would agree, and yes it does matter how you play and if you are a good pvper or not, but i know my skill i may not be the best but im far from the worst! Something must be changed! make the warriors stronger or something i dont know but they suck where they are a

ARRGH! My eyes!

i do know my rotations, and i do understand that pve and pvp are two different things... but what i don't understand is how can ppl agree that the warriors are a good class in pvp? i can understand the juggs side, yes they are useful but for a marauder no. Even with rotations and hitting 4k because you can only hit 5k on NPC or world bosses ext... the class is still horrible! im valor 58 as-well level 50, trust me i know how to pvp in any arena, but i know our class is the worst class to be in pvp, how can a inquisitor tank with pve gear almost beat a marauder with full champion gear? that is ridicules! if you haven't had played a lv 50 marauder then you shouldn't be saying anything, because ask anyone what class they would wanna be in a wz and i beat you that there first choice wouldn't be a sith marauder! and by the way marauders are the easiest class to play! do your research!

just LOL... marauders are fine. Revise some strategies, practice utilizing maximum interupts on classes, especially healers, even if you have trouble killing them. The answer is not "MOAR DPS" or "NERFZ DE HEALURZ CUZ I CANT KILL THEMZ!" instead abuse what you have, STUN THEM, INTERUPT THEM, CHOKE THE **** OUTA THEM...oh AND WE HAVE THE ONLY MS IN THE FREAKIN GAME, ABUSE THE **** OUTA IT!"

My only problem playing a Jugg is that there is only 25% melee and in games against all ranged teams (especially more than 1 sniper) you just feel like you are feeding them points.

Other than that I wreck stuff and have no complaints. Its harder to get higher damage because we actually have to move to attack but once we are on something its fun pissing them off.

Well if you are like me and you chosen the sith warrior, a jugg or marauder, for pvp, you have been tricked into the hype my friends. You would think that this class would be a Butt kicking class but in reality it is the worst class to pick for pve and pvp. My argument is not about on pve though, it's on pvp. I have a sith marauder full champion geared. I love my char, I put in a lot of work into him, I got all my datacrons too, even the +10 datacrons. So why is my char the worst in pvp if I have good gear and all datacrons?well ill let you know right not, i dont suck at pvp but for one we do very very lil DPS! yes we do have a rotation that can dish out 2-3 k but that rotations can be broken in a matter of seconds or a CC. Oh and I forgot to mention your possibility of missing your smash is very easy! and sometimes does not work! i would say you have a 50/50 chance on getting the smash dmg to work! but that is just for the rage spec, the other two spec in my opinion for pvp suck! I can go on and on, but then I would have to write a book, so a example of my low dps , for my warrior, would be when you are attacking a Trooper/bounty hunter(heavy Armor) or any healing spec wither it's a smuggler/or the opposite class , or inquisitor, or agent, you will run into this problem, where you can attack all you can! and cannot dish out enough DPS on the target to kill! reason why is because THE TARGET CAN HEAL FASTER THEN I YOU DPS! AND ATTACK ME AT THE SAME TIME! making the target invincible ! this sith marauder class is at so much of a disadvantage with medium armor and range already being a problem it is pretty useless for pvp...the healing spec should be nerfed or dps brought down alot! for these classes that can heal themselves, because i don't understand how my char can get beat but someone with these ability's when they are not even geared as high as I am! i can attack a assassin that is geared low, i can be chasing him down, and he can kill me because of my low range! he can just keep on running and attacking lil by lil my health goes down, this is BS... Sith Warriors are the worst for pvp most would agree, and yes it does matter how you play and if you are a good pvper or not, but i know my skill i may not be the best but im far from the worst! Something must be changed! make the warriors stronger or something i dont know but they suck where they are a

dude, ever heard of paragraphs?