Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1.1.5 Just got Updated.

OrionDammit

*EDIT* Link added for convenience

PvP

General

Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.

Warzones

General

Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.

Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives.

Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for

Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available.

Valor gained from Warzones has been increased.

Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match.

Increased the Warzone AFK timeout from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.

Alderaan Civil War

The speeder bikes that transport players back to the battle now have a three-second activation time to increase the likelihood that an organized attacking team can successfully take the side turrets.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=325047

Edited by OrionDammit

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess they're making it much easier to rank up Valor wise. At least I can say I did it the hard way.

A guaranteed 2000+ valor per WZ... insane in mah membrane!

Catch up all you silly Repubs - The nasty Sith need a beating. :)

Edited by Stradoo

PvP

General

Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.

Warzones

General

Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.

Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives.

Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available.

Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match.

Alderaan Civil War

The speeder bikes that transport players back to the battle now have a three-second activation time to increase the likelihood that an organized attacking team can successfully take the side turrets.

Those are pretty awesome changes actually, no complaints here.

making an all ready easy game, even easier by the looks of it

so does this mean that you dont have to go illum to do daily ?? if thats the case no reps will go illum leaving it empty

Edited by lethal_ghost

PvP

General

Warzones

General

Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available.

Alderaan Civil War

Read the bolded section. 40 WZ coms per match now... that is all.

edit: I do love everything else though. 2k valor per match will be really really nice.

Edited by GhostEclipse

PvP

General

Warzones

General

Alderaan Civil War

Goodbye medal farming.

All in all, I think they're good changes.

oh i may have misread the post. Only 40 comms each match? that cant be right it would take 1,000 warzones to get 1 bm comm? am i reading this right?

Right now you get 5 comms per medal I think.

That's just from medals, you get some comms just for playing too (and more for winning).

Basically if you get 4 medals in the future it'll be like you got 8 now, at least regarding commendations.

Good or bad depending on how well you did on medals previously, overall doesn't really change much.

Edited by ShadowOfVey

Lol. Ilum is now completely dead. Seriously, they just removed Ilum. Crazy.

Isn't that what half the people have been asking for all along? They should've done it sooner.

I applaud the changes...make Ilum a place for organized RvR events instead of the massive, imbalanced valor farm that it is, which only benefits the overpopulated faction on most servers.

Getting 200 valor/kill on a kill you tagged in Ilum was a lot more ridiculous than giving valor in Warzones, where you actually fought to kill the person.

Now it's just easy valor for all...I'm picturing Gabe Amatangelo heading a Joker-style parade of floats filled with valor gas, dancing as he makes us all OD on valor.

oh i may have misread the post. Only 40 comms each match? that cant be right it would take 1,000 warzones to get 1 bm comm? am i reading this right?

Those 40 comms go on top of whatever amount of comms you get for finishing a WZ.

It current equivalent is getting 8 medals.

Edited by GenericallyNamed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.