Need Jaxo as Companion

Kraylessa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH ok! That sounds great, I know that Lucas Arts was very much against the idea (because of the age limit, think they need to raise the limit in the us if there is gay romance etc. Not sure tho.)

Don't have source since this was something that was discussed in early beta.

BioWare has confirmed the addition of guild banks, dual-speccing, UI customization and same-sex romances, all at a later date

remind me where she is? i just hit 39 and got an email from her about a ladies' night

I got the same email and when I go back to her place (in black sun territory) I can't get in. The email says something about an attached access code but there is nothing attached and no quest. Bug?

I got the same email and when I go back to her place (in black sun territory) I can't get in. The email says something about an attached access code but there is nothing attached and no quest. Bug?

Either it's bugged, or the e-mail isn't supposed to lead to anything. Which is weird because on on torhead there is a quest for going back to her apartment at level 38-ish, which is when you get the letter. Very possible there was a quest but it got removed after beta.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.